Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Oh dear I feel embarresed haha. I thought it was Belgium because of the shop sign across the road that says KEHOE'S that seemed not english to me or something. Deary me and I will be working in London soon lol.

Im unsure I was actually being a traitor and holydaying in Holland but we stopped at Belgium. It was lovely, I stopped off on a really sunny day and I was at a open sqaure with a large church and a busy highstreet was next to it. Lots of Nuns walked past me then I went to a chocolate shop. It felt like the image I had of Belgium all condensened into one quick experience! Although I realise I have no idea what Belgium is actually like or for that matter London lol.

Hahaha nuns are cool, though they are becoming kind of rare (at least where I live). Luckily the chocolate shops are still to be found on every street corner (so to speak). =)

And don't worry, I probably wouldn't recognize my city or the capital of Belgium in random pictures either. =P

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha nuns are cool, though they are becoming kind of rare (at least where I live). Luckily the chocolate shops are still to be found on every street corner (so to speak). =)

And don't worry, I probably wouldn't recognize my city or the capital of Belgium in random pictures either. =P

Yeh its odd whenever I go abroad I see nuns probably because I go to Catholic countries like France Italy and stopped at Belgium.

Anyway better stop this nonsense and let the thread get back on topic or make my own thread of idiocy and nuns lol.

Haden; I'm sure I've been to the exact same square and saw the same chocolate shop and nuns. I was also on my way to Holland. Were you the guy who hit my mate?

I thought I saw you! I went over to some guy and gave him a good old fashioned beat down yes that was me!

Guest bluey

i'm pissed off... red was MY freakin idea!! :heh:

ROK!! is that lightning bolt a real tattoo? if so, were you ever at a nintendo press conference in london talking to a random-looking girl about her purple bag and harry potter scar ~ which you may have pointed out was on the wrong side of her forehead......??! O___O

(i realize you're not the only person in the world with a tattoo like that~ but still!!)

Guest Jordan
image = buggered for me. God thing I saw it before jordan went all hetro and whacked it in a spoiler :P

Should work just fine, i've just whacked it in a spoiler box... And sorry for being "hetro".

i'm pissed off... red was MY freakin idea!! :heh:

ROK!! is that lightning bolt a real tattoo? if so, were you ever at a nintendo press conference in london talking to a random-looking girl about her purple bag and harry potter scar ~ which you may have pointed out was on the wrong side of her forehead......??! O___O

(i realize you're not the only person in the world with a tattoo like that~ but still!!)

Doesn't sound like me.

Should work just fine, i've just whacked it in a spoiler box... And sorry for being "hetro".

It was a joke :indeed:, and it's only because I've noticed a pattern with you and rokhed's pictures, there's more nakedness in the hot people thread :awesome:

It was a joke :indeed:, and it's only because I've noticed a pattern with you and rokhed's pictures, there's more nakedness in the hot people thread :awesome:

Yeah but a thread titled, "Hot person's gallery" - or whatever piece of crap it is - and finding semi-nude pictures is to be expected.

Going into a thread where forum members post pictures and you find semi-naked pictures is a little unexpected.

And no, it's not because you're a man girl or whatever, that's fine. Power to you.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!