Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

Who actually cares. You all get to see a good looking girl and judging from the minimal replies after posting her pictures she doesn't care muchly what most of you think.

Everyone's a fucking attention seeker whether they think so or not.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
Hahah?! Thats ridiculous Im sorry. Jamba was calling out an attention seeker who needs to get blokes on an internet forum to call her hot and make her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Personally I find a mug of Options to do the job better but, tomato tomato and all that. :indeed:

Basically sums up my feelings...

I'm sure if I was an unattractive male nobody would notice that I only post photographs nowadays or have a problem with it.

sorry though!

You're exactly right, and frankly they're all just jealous/creepy fools with nothing better do, it's not like you posted some deliberately provocative picture or something, I say do whatever you want

What? Not jealous of me you idiot, nobody would be jealous of me except maybe some starving kids with AIDS; I meant girls being jealous of the fact she receives attention so quickly, but hey I could be wrong

Hahah I got confused between you and Roadkill...Ragdoll...my mistake. *Great now I look even more a fool than usual*

n509970580_2683644_6815.jpg

Red_Shift, I swear I've seen you somewhere before. I can't place you though, Hmm, this is going to bug me now. *Ponders*

I'm assuming your from Scotland but I've only been there once when I was about 8 so it's probably safe to rule that one out.

Let me know what you come up with though.

I'm assuming your from Scotland but I've only been there once when I was about 8 so it's probably safe to rule that one out.

Let me know what you come up with though.

I'm not, nope. I'm nearish York. I visit Sheffiled a fair bit because I've got some family there. I can't place you, but I swear I've seen you before. Hmm, maybe you've just got one of those faces. :)

Guest bluey

pssh miss. bluey enough of the /nightwolf :P

but i used your emoticon!! O__o :grin:

I meant girls being jealous of the fact she receives attention so quickly, but hey I could be wrong

woah waitasec... i think i speak for all the girls here when i say~

when did any of us say WE cared?

now everybody stop arguing about this thread being nothing but attention seeking waffle when it's CLEARLY not, go back a couplea pages to my last post and tell me how cute i am! :indeed:<-- i did it again!! haha

The subject only came about because Jamba was stalking her forum activity or him just being nosey person.

oh, and dante ~ watch your mouth dude, i'll have you know i can get a little crazy.... :blank:

Ragdoll is my new favourite member of the boards. She's like that cliche RPG NPC who helps you occasionally throughout your adventure, never really having an opinion, but then you have to fight her at the end, when she reveals she has a lvl 71 Golem and a Lvl. 54 Slaking.

Guest bluey
WiiFit1.jpg

My son and a box off WiiFit!

hahaha i was thinking "aww his expression is like "whaddap, playa?!!" then i read his jumper :grin: kawaii ^___^

Ragdoll is my new favourite member of the boards.

She's been around for years, dawg. Back when it was all purple and black I believe.

I haven't posted here in time, and when I do, I have nothing interesting to say. I need to sort this out.

Ragdoll is my new favourite member of the boards. She's like that cliche RPG NPC who helps you occasionally throughout your adventure, never really having an opinion, but then you have to fight her at the end, when she reveals she has a lvl 71 Golem and a Lvl. 54 Slaking.

And I thought people on here didn't know how to compliment a lady...

Wow... I did start a shit storm didn't I?

Loving this for 2 reason: firstly, i actually asked about ragdoll first and no one gave me the answer until ragdoll actually posted. Secondly, people seem to translate my messages as absolutes when they not :S . Funny stuff.

Well, it was a nice interlude anyway.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!