Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend came over and this happened.

dsc00543vj3.jpg

Haha, my mate chris gets hair like that when he shakes and sprays with holding stuff. It's hilarious.

And nightwolf, the pink/purple thing in your hair is awesome, seriously making me think about getting my hair re-bleached so I can dye it pink again (not the whole head :p)

EDIT: And by 'thing' i mean hair O_o.

Looks like Letty is losing her dye.

You dyed all of you hair pink Twozzok?

No, it was a strip down near the front, you can't see the bleached bit anymore as I comb my hair differently now.

EDIT: Posted before, but it shows my hair quite well back when I dyed it.

pinkhair.jpg

Yes, thats a tube station advertisement.

150px-ZelosWilder.jpg

Real men wear pink.

ZELOS! >>>>>Kratos.

Favourite game ever.

----

Letty, I suspected you owned this thread this thread before, but now that pic confirms it.

*takes off her tiara, then places it back on, crowning her Queen of this thread*

Guest Jordan
Hairclips + boredem =

[iMAGE OF LIES]

objection.png

phoenix_wright_news.jpg

Phoenix: There is a controdiction in this picture!

No offence Nightwolf, but you're a liar. You previously stated, you had D cup breasts. These are plainly not!

200803180022ab5.jpg

I hope for his sake Jordan realises what a heinous lack of judgement that post shows before nightwolf sees it. There's still time.

Also, you can't accurately discern her cup size from that photo. And now I feel bad for trying, so I'm going to leave it at that.

Guest bluey

oh how i laughed - jordan's obviously been waiting for this opportunity.. :indeed: but i waive the right to stick up for the female team and defend nightwolf's boob-claims.... bluey cannot disapprove of a phoenix wright reference!! :heart:

n673811159_694774_8164.jpg

it's me with mah grabbie hands!! gimme the camera!! gimme the cameraaaa!!!

Guest Jordan
I hope for his sake Jordan realises what a heinous lack of judgement that post shows before nightwolf sees it. There's still time.

Also, you can't accurately discern her cup size from that photo. And now I feel bad for trying, so I'm going to leave it at that.

In my opinion, its blantently obvious that its not just the photo! I mean, all her pictures are always done avoiding that area.

oh how i laughed - jordan's obviously been waiting for this opportunity.. :indeed: but i waive the right to stick up for the female team and defend nightwolf's boob-claims.... bluey cannot disapprove of a phoenix wright reference!! :heart:

Phoenix Wright references are great ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!