N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye I'll be the first to admit its not in a great condition these days. Just takes plenty of conditioning =)

I think your hair looks immense, so it should stay that way ^.^, have to tried those coniditioning treatments? The ones you whack on for ten minutes?

I was tempted to try one, from all the straightening I do, but now it's all been cut out haha :indeed:

Much, much, much, much, much better than the Pink.

How doesn't your hair fall out with you dying it so much haha?

I keep thinking the same thing. X3

The white looks nice though. What colour were you gonna do next?

I feel so un-girly since I don't do anything with my hair. No straightening, no colouring, dyeing, conditioning... I only use shampoo on it. XD

I think your hair looks immense, so it should stay that way ^.^, have to tried those coniditioning treatments? The ones you whack on for ten minutes?

I was tempted to try one, from all the straightening I do, but now it's all been cut out haha :indeed:

Yeah I was thinking of using one, i'll be going into town tomorrow and having a look for something like this. Hopefully when i get it cut it'll be in a lot better condition too =)

I keep thinking the same thing. X3

The white looks nice though. What colour were you gonna do next?

I feel so un-girly since I don't do anything with my hair. No straightening, no colouring, dyeing, conditioning... I only use shampoo on it. XD

Eenuh your hair is gorgeous tho :)

Next colour is blue. Once I get it cut next weekend. I like leaving it just for the sake of it not like falling out. I don't like the idea of using bleach and colour in my hair in the same day.

It's a toss up between

electricblue.jpgElectric Blue

or

turquoise.jpgTurquoise

I've had the turquoise in before, and its a hell of a lot darker than that image...

All this talk of dyeing has reminded me of something I found out about my sister a week or so ago: she dyes her eyelashes. I had literally never heard of anyone doing that before, and surely it's really hard to do?

Err, yeah, that was a bit out of the left field. Pretend I posted a picture or something.

All this talk of dyeing has reminded me of something I found out about my sister a week or so ago: she dyes her eyelashes. I had literally never heard of anyone doing that before, and surely it's really hard to do?

Err, yeah, that was a bit out of the left field. Pretend I posted a picture or something.

Yup you can get it done at a beauticians. Its like wearing mascara only more permanent, comes out in about 6 weeks. Painful if you get the dye in your eye apparently! >_>

Yup you can get it done at a beauticians. Its like wearing mascara only more permanent, comes out in about 6 weeks. Painful if you get the dye in your eye apparently! >_>

Well, I'm a beer-swilling¹, football-watching² man³, what do I know of such things? It all sounds a bit pointless, really.

Mind you, my hair and I aren't exactly on speaking terms; we tend to leave each other alone as much as possible. Perhaps I'd understand were I more into personal grooming.

¹Okay, that isn't actually true.

²Nor's that.

³'Boy' might be more accurate.

Thats a rad colour letty. ^_^ Wish i had the bravery to go green

Hehe, Ive already got a streak or two of it in my hair, and its my favourite colour of them all - plus its the one thats lasted longest :D

ps. heres a picture of me - I totally wish I hadnt tried to cut my hair :(

dsc00507bc2.jpg

Hehe, Ive already got a streak or two of it in my hair, and its my favourite colour of them all - plus its the one thats lasted longest :D

ps. heres a picture of me - I totally wish I hadnt tried to cut my hair :(

dsc00507bc2.jpg

I likes it ^.^ and the rainbowness too =]

Guest bluey
Blurry?

lollerz.

n508249541_397980_42.jpg

...ya-huh. that's me in the corner~ i am but a smudge!!! BUT A SMUDGE!!!

this is actually the clearest picture of me that was taken on an iphone at my goodbye party O_o

that guy is my friend anton - he...likes his face :smile:(which is why i am but a smudge in the corner *sniff*)

n508249541_397980_42.jpg

...ya-huh. that's me in the corner~ i am but a smudge!!! BUT A SMUDGE!!!

this is actually the clearest picture of me that was taken on an iphone at my goodbye party O_o

that guy is my friend anton - he...likes his face :smile:(which is why i am but a smudge in the corner *sniff*)

Same thing happens with my friends iPhone camera, 'Tis so annoying when every picture with slight movement in goes blurry.

Also, your friend is hot. :p:D

R_A + camera = bumpage

DSC00154_r1_c1.jpg

Me an ma frizzzy white hair. Its shocking o_o

You look so much cuter in that photo, a little smile goes a long way! I'd actually say keep it white and not bother with the blues, looks much better white. If you had to dye it again though, I reckon the turquoise'd suit you better.