Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I kinda want to dye my hair a deep colour. I think it's really black though. I have the darkest hair in the house I think. A really deep purple would be quite cool.

I did have orange hair once, although it was NOT intentional >_<

And what, pray tell, is wrong with orange hair?! You gingists make me sick...

:heh:

I used to have fairly bright red hair, I've also gone down the bleach blonde route. I think my hair looks best with bleached highlights, so once I get the back and sides done a bit shorter a shall highlight the top and it'll look most awesome :heh:

And what, pray tell, is wrong with orange hair?! You gingists make me sick...

:heh:

I used to have fairly bright red hair, I've also gone down the bleach blonde route. I think my hair looks best with bleached highlights, so once I get the back and sides done a bit shorter a shall highlight the top and it'll look most awesome :heh:

Absolutely nothing. To be fair it was orange with shockingly white roots, due to the fact the red hair dye had grown out a fair bit.

Btw to anyone who is reading this with shock horror, my hair has yet to fall out ^^

To dye black hair do you have to bleach it blonde first?

I might dye my hair when i'm older just for some fun! :D I think i would dye it Purple or Blue!

You do, it's a right pain too, being so dark you have to bleach it more than once to get it light enough to dye, unless you're dying it a red based colour.

Shave your head and let it grow back is the easiest way.

Really? :o is there no otherway? :)

I wouldn't really want to do that! I think if i was to dye my hair i'd have to make a permanent descion as i've accidently had my head almost shave before i'd it really didn't suit me. There is a picture somewhere of my family and everyone is happy except me in the background with my haircut i looked pure evil... :blank:

Really? :o is there no otherway? :)

I wouldn't really want to do that! I think if i was to dye my hair i'd have to make a permanent descion as i've accidently had my head almost shave before i'd it really didn't suit me. There is a picture somewhere of my family and everyone is happy except me in the background with my haircut i looked pure evil... :blank:

That's just what I used to do, you could probably find a dye pretty close these days.

Absolutely nothing. To be fair it was orange with shockingly white roots, due to the fact the red hair dye had grown out a fair bit.

Btw to anyone who is reading this with shock horror, my hair has yet to fall out ^^

Oh man! That exact same thing happened to me back in the day :D

oh_dear_by_Thystian.jpg

so not a good look!

My hair was blue when i was 20 =P

shame on you, you aint old XD

My hair was blue when I was... 17? Had blue/red/green/purple in there when I went to see The Used at brixton about 6 months before the blue, too.

Keep planning on going blue again. My hair's light enough so when the dye runs out, the bleachiness looks alright - actually, looks way better than my hair naturally :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!