Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Eddage, the first picture with the green/white hat is awesome! Where did you get it?

I believe some handsome devil has already answered this, let me see if I can find it...

My Yeovil Town Hat that I got when I saw them in the Playoff Final at Wembley last year...

Ah yes, there we go. This magnificent being is indeed correct, I gots its at Wembley.

:heh:

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe some handsome devil has already answered this, let me see if I can find it...

Ah yes, there we go. This magnificent being is indeed correct, I gots its at Wembley.

:heh:

Sorry, I saw the half naked pictures and missed the text. ;)

I need one of those hats, I swear I had one years ago. Damn, I need to find one online!

I don't own any hats, as shocking as that might be to some. However, I did buy my dad a rather cool fedora before he and my mum went to Australia a few years ago, and I figured he wouldn't mind if I borrowed it. Mainly because he'll never, ever see this picture.

u_u.jpg

Things I learnt from this photo:

• It's hard to wear a fedora and no top without looking like a gay cowboy. You might as well embrace it.
  • Black and white pictures are far more flattering, even if they do make it look like you've wandered in from a Calvin Klein advert.
  • Taking pictures of yourself can be tricky.
  • Sleeping cats don't like having hats put on them.

I don't own any hats, as shocking as that might be to some. However, I did buy my dad a rather cool fedora before he and my mum went to Australia a few years ago, and I figured he wouldn't mind if I borrowed it. Mainly because he'll never, ever see this picture.

u_u.jpg

Things I learnt from this photo:

• It's hard to wear a fedora and no top without looking like a gay cowboy. You might as well embrace it.
  • Black and white pictures are far more flattering, even if they do make it look like you've wandered in from a Calvin Klein advert.
  • Taking pictures of yourself can be tricky.
  • Sleeping cats don't like having hats put on them.

Haha you pulled it off slightly because I thought you looked quite straight there.

haha poor cat!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!