NEurope

I've had all three; everytime I go through a ''I feel boring'' stage like now I end up doing something drastic..it's usually the hair that gets it!

littlegirl.jpg

My favourite by far is my shorter hair, for me the other two I look strange, which is probably because I never quite felt comfortable with myself!

(webcam pictures are fail..)

Although I'm known for my outbursts of inappropriateness, I can't help but say, Wow! You look simply stunning in that pic!!! I think that particular hair style and colour really does suit you!

:heart: :heart: :heart::)

...wow...just y'know. wow.

Is that a good wow? A bad wow? Or a I'm-gonna-go-play-World-of-Warcraft wow?

littlegirl.jpg

Should I make a comment about you looking great in that pic or just let it go, because you already have loads of guys saying it? Hmmm...

Oh crap...

Start a kids name thread, guys.

As for the short/vs long hair debate, I vote long! I know a few girls and have seen even more who have tried both varieties, and in the majority of cases longer is better. I'd say it's true in your case too, though when I saw the pics of you with long hair, I realised I haven't really seen that many clear pics of you, so I wouldn't have recognised you anyway :p

Au contraire, I seem to have a thing for short haired girls. And here I'm thinking short hair like this:

006031987vk9le2.jpg

Yes, I had to bring it out again, 'cause she's so damn gorgeous!

Anyway, I think the short haircut like the one above suits you best, nightwolf.

Danny, you should go easy on posting pictures of your high-school 'friends' on the internet for others to gawp at. Not too sure they'd appreciate it if they found out!

Danny, you should go easy on posting pictures of your high-school 'friends' on the internet for others to gawp at. Not too sure they'd appreciate it if they found out!

Either you're joking or you haven't read my previous posts properly: She's not one of my high school friends (though I wish she was!). She simply looks extremely much like one from my school in that pic, just like she looks like one of my best friends from class in another of her pics. Besides, she put her pictures on the Internet herself (one of those "take a picture every day" things). Dante posted the original link.

I would, although she doesn't look very happy.

Anyway the night before last i went to a party (which i do rarely and i actually have photos :o )

Mee.jpg

I don't have a clue what i was doing here. I suppose i should make the joke myself about blowing an invisible cock before anyone else does. (Hah Hah!)

Giaintme.jpg

Fangs!

Meeeee.jpg

That's all the photos you'll get from me this year.

Strider, you give me the impression you aren't very confident in yourself, but actually, you are a very good looking chap! =)

Strider, you give me the impression you aren't very confident in yourself, but actually, you are a very good looking chap! =)

Seconded, I'd tap that! :smile:

n502507553_1635665_4240.jpg

me and my favourite kid's class ~ i went to say goodbye before i left japan :sad: i miss them all! *sniff*

Strider, you give me the impression you aren't very confident in yourself

I'd say that's fairly correct. :indeed:

Seconded, I'd tap that!
Frankly, so would I!

Umm thanks... East Midlands, Just off Junction 29 M1.

^ I could actually see you starring in one from what I've seen of you in photos. Although, I see you being the guy who doesn't order the Strongbow and is left standing there wondering what the hell is going on.

Luckily for everyone, I don't have pics of myself. Really, really don't like having pictures taken purely because I don't think I look great but people have said otherwise which leads me to think I'm being patronised. Definitely not a confident person. Wish I had ReZ's sense of not giving a shit. :)