NEurope

i'm not going to lie, I would support you if you grew your hair back, just cause long hair is technically nicer to look at.

That reminded me of Nessa from Gavin & Stacey.

That reminded me of Nessa from Gavin & Stacey.

Ok. I'll bear that in mind.

hehe, sorry. I have shattered your illusions and that is unforgivable! :heh:

Edit: ReZ told me earlier that he told you all my real name at the meet, unbefuckinglievable.

jokes :P

Haha, yeah, but I was actually quite shocked then. Then I thought it was kind of awesome, just cos it's so ridiculously random.

Random question, does anybody else have a constant problem with facebook uploading photos? It always takes about 5 hours to upload an album, then tells me it failed and none of them worked! It makes my face sad, and also means I have less photos to post in here :P

Haha, yeah, but I was actually quite shocked then. Then I thought it was kind of awesome, just cos it's so ridiculously random.

lol, when I joined I said that Molly wasn't my real name (think it was HWYD)! I chose it cos I couldn't think of anything and it's my favourite name for a girl. If I ever have a daughter I want to call her Molly, although that's probably too weird now.

Our dog was called Molly and I loved her lots like jelly tots :D

And similarly. I love the name Lilly and plan to call my daughter it. However in various screenwriting projects I've used the name. (plus I picked the name because I love the song 'Lily Dreams On' (although prefer the spelling 'Lilly') which is, or at least my interepretation of it, is about someone who has been hurt)

*remembers what thread we're in*

n509119474_1135254_9261.jpg

Romantic yes? :p

Our dog was called Molly and I loved her lots like jelly tots :D

And similarly. I love the name Lilly and plan to call my daughter it. However in various screenwriting projects I've used the name. (plus I picked the name because I love the song 'Lily Dreams On' (although prefer the spelling 'Lilly') which is, or at least my interepretation of it, is about someone who has been hurt)

haha, well Molly is definitely out the window now, my daughter can't be named after an 'internet person' and a dog! :heh: Lilly is a lovely name and I love lilies too (even if they called funeral flowers, not bothered).

n512453002_1190266_9842.jpg

Me on another great Aylesbury night out

You have a rectangular head.

It's quite interesting though.

n512453002_1190266_9842.jpg

Me on another great Aylesbury night out

Wow, that girl is pretty!

Lily/Lilly is indeed a cute name.

*wanders off again*

I want to name my children unique names, but without sounding ridiculous.

I like Greek names (as in ancient), but that could be shortened to sound less odd if necessary.

But still hot.

haha that cheered me up alot more than it should have!

Looking very swish guys!

cripes. I actually don't think I'd recognise you with long hair!

(from a distance. I'm not that bad :heh:)

cripes. I actually don't think I'd recognise you with long hair!

(from a distance. I'm not that bad :heh:)

Haha I already told you about my driving license, because I have long hair on the image when it's checked people take ages, specially at corp! :shakehead

I am somewhat tempted to grow my hair again..but I don't think I like it that much to try.

ah yeah I think I remember you saying.

For the record, I think short hair suits you more.

I like Greek names (as in ancient), but that could be shortened to sound less odd if necessary.

I don't know what I'd call a son (would have been Jack, but everyone and their mother calls their sons Jack these days) but for a female I am dead set on McKenna. :heart:

If you called your kid Hercules its likely to get beaten many times id say, why not go for Dave or something?

and Molly is the name of my dog, gud name for a kid though.

Id name mine after me, Skunky Jr.

If you called your kid Hercules its likely to get beaten many times id say, why not go for Dave or something?

and Molly is the name of my dog, gud name for a kid though.

Id name mine after me, Skunky Jr.

Hercules is the Roman name. The Greek name is Heracles.

Hercules is the Roman name. The Greek name is Heracles.

They'd both get the same amount of beatings

^^my mum is a teacher of little ones and in her class this year she has two boys called Neo, I do find that funny.

back on topic, Nightwolf I like the long hair, but short hair really suits your face shape, looks lovely.

^^my mum is a teacher of little ones and in her class this year she has two boys called Neo, I do find that funny.

TWO Neos! TWO!?!?!?!

*World explodes*

They'd both get the same amount of beatings

Can't argue with that. :p

On the topic of Greek and Roman names, I always found Markos/Marcus nice.

Wow I barely recognized you nightwolf :P I'd say a middle ground between really short hair like you had before and what you have now would fit you perfectly, but you look great like that too. But like I always say when someone asks me how they look, what matters is what you like :P

Wow I barely recognized you nightwolf :P I'd say a middle ground between really short hair like you had before and what you have now would fit you perfectly, but you look great like that too. But like I always say when someone asks me how they look, what matters is what you like :P

I've had all three; everytime I go through a ''I feel boring'' stage like now I end up doing something drastic..it's usually the hair that gets it!

littlegirl.jpg

My favourite by far is my shorter hair, for me the other two I look strange, which is probably because I never quite felt comfortable with myself!

(webcam pictures are fail..)