NEurope

It depends on your style. Some skinny jeans can look good on a guy, most notably on emo or hardcore music type kids, but they have to be black or grey as blue doesn't work at all. You have to be quite skinny for it to work as well obviously.

Skinny jeans only suit certain girls. It's not very nice to look at them and see that their legs look like twigs. I'm very much a leg-man (infact, I'm an all-woman-man) and it just saddens me to see some girls wear them disastrously.

Skinny jeans on mens, nooooooooo. A lot of blokes in Brighton wear them, and I feel like I'm the weird one for not! Not a fan.

Man skinny jeans... I have never even tried one on because I know I'll rip it or something. XD

Not that I want to wear them anyway, they don't look too comfortable. I like loose clothing. ^_____^

And oh, great hair Raining_Again and Letty!

Great hair letty! I think red usually has quite an effect on people - definitely a positive one on me :)

Ahem, yes about the trousers, I'm unfortunately not a fan of skinny jeans. The picture probably isn't the best reflection of who I am (although probably reveals some alarming qualities of mine).

That aside, here's another:

redskinny.jpg

:yay:

That guy on the right is a spitting image of Ralf Little :o

RalfLittle.jpg

That guy on the right is a spitting image of Ralf Little :o

RalfLittle.jpg

haha - that would be me! I've been compared to Ralf Little before, so it must be true...not sure if it's a compliment though :(

I personally find skinny jeans on guys a bit pretentious. Unfortunately it does seem to be worn by followers of certain trends, rather than mixed up with a range of fashion styles. I do like them on girls, though I reckon it makes guys really out of proportion. In case you're wondering, we didn't buy any skinny jeans that day, and I don't happen to own a pair. But it was definitely worth us trying them on to wind up our relatively homophobic friend...

I dunno... skinny jeans look great on girls because theres a reason for it... ie: it shows off the niceness of areas. But in guys? It just looks like either:

Over here most guys wear them to show off their "unusual yet-likeable" bodies: Large arms and wide chests + long thin legs. Most girls love that kind of look.

That aside, here's another:

redskinny.jpg

:yay:

Now THAT I would buy.

Over here most guys wear them to show off their "unusual yet-likeable" bodies: Large arms and wide chests + long thin legs. Most girls love that kind of look.

I'm sorry but..

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahaa!!

I'm sorry but..

I like this statement. Mainly because im a scrawny white bastard.

I think he means most girls in his country. But, saying that, Arab Freak comes from there, so it's obvious the standard of man-flesh is less than, say, Wales.

Am I the only one thinking Shotgun looks rather attractive in the jeans? I usually hate the whole skinny jean thing, but they really suit you!

I think that skinny jeans suit some men, but then you have to think why.

Ans skinniness never looks good on a guy, IMO. Black skinny jeans on girls ftw.

I've heard complains from girls about guys that work out at gyms but only do the upper body and makes them look disproportional.

I like the way your taller by a good foot WITHOUT shoes on ^_^

Yeah, had to dump the heels pretty early on after twisting my ankle in teh uneven streets of mnchester.

haha yeah add me to the list of "not most girls" too... i dont find skinny jeans attractive in any way - even if they LOOK good on someone (and on a select few, they can look great~) i always find myself wondering how the hell they'd ever get OUT of those jeans without having to perform some kind of chicken dance-esque moves... :hmm:

@ROK! oh god, yeah!! sparkle! you should just make a facebook album and post the public link ... lots of pics/least effort :grin:

@ROK! oh god, yeah!! sparkle! you should just make a facebook album and post the public link ... lots of pics/least effort :grin:

Don't you worry honey, the whole collection will be posted soon, well all the ones I managed to get myself, there's hundreds more out there on peoples phones, blogs and even wedding albums.

I'm sorry but..

+1! QFT

I don't want a guy I feel I might snap, sorry but no thanks. :blank: Maybe the iddy biddy little guys I see running around all the time, but pssh. :awesome:

edit: ah rok I did try looking for you during saturday, but couldn't see you! gutted. :(

Just a couple of pics from my weekend.

img0059nn4.jpg

You look fantastic with a natural smile! =D

You look fantastic with a natural smile! =D

Doesn't she just? You look so relaxed!

Doesn't she just? You look so relaxed!

*nods*

rather than a forced cam pose! These are more of the pics we want! : peace: