NEurope

Fucking hell A_F that looks like an abertoire! (sp?) I'd never get a piercing in a place like that damn...

Hey guys, you know that Eurostar to Brussels is only like £30 each way right? I bet travel overall would cost around £100 and you've got a job right Flink ma man.

Arab to the Freak: Thats some cool photography. Are you a profewsional?

Jambaabaablacksheep: I am looking for a job. Take a look at my job hunters united thrad and see my peril. :(

Yes I am. =(

Belgiumland, where it is raining, and the chocolate is waiting to be eaten.

Chocolate and rain sounds like the most romantic thing ever *sighs*.

In reality, it's possibly only hot chocolate and being indoors watching the rain which is romantic : peace:

PS: Fiercey: Get back to Zelda :p

Jambaabaablacksheep: I am looking for a job. Take a look at my job hunters united thrad and see my peril. :(

I was going to suggest setting up a "Get Flink to Belgium" fund. I know the hopeless romantic in me would give you some cash. I recon other people might too if you grovel and look like a lost puppy and so on : peace:

In reality, it's possibly only hot chocolate and being indoors watching the rain which is romantic : peace:

Hahaha, darn, now I have that "Chocolate Rain" song stuck in my head. Thanks. =P

And hey, I am still playing Zelda! Up in the Forest Temple now, but Flinky keeps bothering me so I can't progress much! :heh:

(love ya really!)

I will try, Master. :(

I was going to suggest setting up a "Get Flink to Belgium" fund. I know the hopeless romantic in me would give you some cash. I recon other people might too if you grovel and look like a lost puppy and so on : peace:

I look like a lost puppy, remember, I am from Wales you know! TAKE PITY!

In all seriousness, shut your mouth. :) Har.

Hahaha, darn, now I have that "Chocolate Rain" song stuck in my head. Thanks. =P

And hey, I am still playing Zelda! Up in the Forest Temple now, but Flinky keeps bothering me so I can't progress much! :heh:

(love ya really!)

Don't act like you're not enjoying eet, Missy. :)

Arab: I've heard men with tongue studs are good with giving oral pleasure to the opposite sex. IS THIS TRUE?

Yes I am. =(

Belgiumland, where it is raining, and the chocolate is waiting to be eaten.

And beer to be drunk!

Though, after this debacle, even if you two do meet, imagine the awkwardness! :heh:

And beer to be drunk!

Though, after this debacle, even if you two do meet, imagine the awkwardness! :heh:

Awkwardness? We're already talking about shopping together! =P

And yes, I forgot about the beer! Tons of beer to be drunk! Which can help with the awkwardness!

I've just realised something. Eenuh backwards is Hunee. Is that on purpose? It was the love in the air that made me spot it ;)

Arab: I've heard men with tongue studs are good with giving oral pleasure to the opposite sex. IS THIS TRUE?

I wouldn't know. You're asking the wrong guy.

I wouldn't know. You're asking the wrong guy.

Apologies, apologies, we'll need to ask the people you give it to, let them be the judge.

;)

Been on my hols, camping in the Peak District so managed to get some new pics of myself.

cimg0168.jpg

cimg0180.jpg

Got a bit burned so I started wearing my awesome new hat.

cimg0190.jpg

Above photos taken over four days, but same outfit in all of them. Camping skankiness in action.

Awwwww. You look dead chuffed. :D

I remember that video you posted when you got her to say different words. It was...awwwwwwww!

:D

Aww bless you, Oddders.

Odders your little kid is several levels of awesomeness. That really looks like Blenheim Palace but it can't be if you're in "the district".

Her little ponytail rocks, reminds me of Tetra.

Awesome pictures Odwin! Your little girl is amazingly cute! =D

Above photos taken over four days, but same outfit in all of them.

It's a good look - who needs change :awesome:

Haha! It's been ages since AF got any praise, but he didn't actually take the photos!

And while I'm quoting you, your correspondence with Eenuh makes me smile with much glee. Having split up with my girlfriend just yesterday, I am in such a mood that your romance has hit me deep. :smile:

And beer to be drunk!

Awkwardness is only when you think it's awkward...

I love how you don't mention the return fare. : peace:

And while I'm quoting you, your correspondence with Eenuh makes me smile with much glee. Having split up with my girlfriend just yesterday, I am in such a mood that your romance has hit me deep. :smile:

Oh, you can shurrup and all! :heh:

We're just two friendly people, having a chat. Its what people do. Innit.

yeah. but you two are clearly bangin' on the side.

Where is all this coming-a from? :heh:

I think those magic 'shrooms are playing with your head, as well as your testicles young Dare of Dan.

To be honest I just like sharing Spaced. I find the whole forum pressure thing a bit creepy, like those parents that push their young children to hug and kiss for their own amusement, all the time plotting to bide their time until the child's 21st birthday and then bam! Pictures in the local paper.

Yeah.

Yeah! Spaced is awesome, and that's a quality clip that is.

I had my picture in the paper once, but then they caught the real axe murderer.

Yeah! Spaced is awesome, and that's a quality clip that is.

I wanted to use a longer one, but I thought the relevance might have gone out of the window a bit by the time it had escalated to an entire episode. That's the problem with Spaced: I can watch it indefinitely, so I find it hard to share small bits.

That has nothing to do with posting images. Sorry.

Screw it, I'll chuck something up here tomorrow. If I remember. Which I probably won't.