NEurope

Huh, What?!?! Why was I ot told that Flinky was hot? Also Army = even better.

I'm bluddy not. :(

haha you stole my line damnit :awesome:

Well...hello there. :awesome:

I thought everyone was aware.

Grannies particularly love him.

Don't say that. Being a young male student teacher in an environment dominated by middle-aged-ish women had many advantages. Everyone was nice to you, for a start!

Haha.

PAC-WOMAN!

Yes! To the rescue! =D

And I thought it was generally known around here that Flinky is a hottie. Seems some people hadn't been faced with his glorious pictures yet. :wink:

haha grannie attractor..

sorry I shall stop being so mean ;)

Meanies, the lot of you. :heh:

Is it bad that I'm kinda blushing right now?

Yes! To the rescue! =D

And I thought it was generally known around here that Flinky is a hottie. Seems some people hadn't been faced with his glorious pictures yet. :wink:

You can shut your cake-hole as well, missy. ;)

Flinkymonster, sandwiched between two gorgeous ladies. And it's only 20 past 1! What a glorious day, haha.

Yes! To the rescue! =D

You can shut your cake-hole as well, missy. ;)

Flinkymonster, sandwiched between two gorgeous ladies. And it's only 20 past 1! What a glorious day, haha.

Will you two hurry up and do each other already so we can stop this sexual tension? ;)

Will you two hurry up and do each other already so we can stop this sexual tension? ;)

Go screw yourself!

Haha. I'm not used to getting compliments. Especially when my mates are usually better looking than me. All through the first year, all I heard was "your friend has beautiful eyes! Lovely!"

Pffffffuck off!

+2736394935736

hurry up and get a plane ticket to eenuh, mister! :awesome:

2627837819_f52ae70f66.jpg

There's 3 genetic women there and one post op transexual.

hmmmmmmmmm..... normally i wouldnt bother guessing but it's like a challenge when you say it like that, rok! :grin:

genetic women ~ in the darker pink dress, the lady with the black coat and short blond hair and the one next to her with the black top, hair tied back and glasses.....

aaand post op transexual... the lady in the creme fur coat just infront of you??

EDIT:

awww eenuh and flink would make a nice couple ^_____________^ *pretends to daydream* hahaha :grin:

+2736394935736

hurry up and get a plane ticket to eenuh, mister! :awesome:

Shurrup. :blush:

hmmmmmmmmm..... normally i wouldnt bother guessing but it's like a challenge when you say it like that, rok! :grin:

genetic women ~ in the darker pink dress, the lady with the black coat and short blond hair and the one next to her with the black top, hair tied back and glasses.....

aaand post op transexual... the lady in the creme fur coat just infront of you??

EDIT:

awww eenuh and flink would make a nice couple ^_____________^ *pretends to daydream* hahaha :grin:

I think it's the middle three on the right. So, pinky of the far right, and the two girls to the left of her.

Post Op is girl on the far left with the bag?

Edit: Shut yer face, bluester. :heh:

I think it's the middle three on the right. So, pinky of the far right, and the two girls to the left of her.

Post Op is girl on the far left with the bag?

Edit: Shut yer face, bluester. :heh:

moo-ha-ha then it is a challenge ~ who's righter? me or flink.

plus hey, i'm serious ^_^ you two would be schoopah-kyewt togevva :heart::yay: </overly girly>

moo-ha-ha then it is a challenge ~ who's righter? me or flink.

plus hey, i'm serious ^_^ you two would be schoopah-kyewt togevva :heart::yay: </overly girly>

Looking back on it, you're probably right. Getting the post op one right was difficult.

There's a small flaw in that plan of yours, seeing as I'm in that small little hellhole they call...Waaaales. And she's in Belgium, where they do delicious chocolate.

There is also the league system. :heh: I HATE THAT SYSTEM! Hmm. I'm probably never going to wear that army t-shirt again, not until the next action man-type party anyway.

Edit: Looking back on that picture with Rokhed and his laydees, doesn't the one to the bottom and the right of him (with the piercing eyes) stare right into your soul? She reminds me of Donald Sutherland.

Its like a sick and twisted version of "Where's Wally?"

Its like a sick and twisted version of "Where's Wally?"

:D hahahaha.

Except it's not sick and twisted, right Jordan. :heh:

There's a small flaw in that plan of yours, seeing as I'm in that small little hellhole they call...Waaaales. And she's in Belgium, where they do delicious chocolate.

*is big advocate of long distance relationships* :smile:

i notice you're not saying "but i do not like her" ^___^ eeeehehehe.

Lol (omg I said lol) at the comments on me and Flinky. If someone paid for the plane ticket we could get something going. :wink:

Namely some Brawllllll!

Anyway, I think Bluey nailed it with the pic of Rokhed and the ladies. At least I thought the same. =P

Lol (omg I said lol) at the comments on me and Flinky. If someone paid for the plane ticket we could get something going. :wink:

Namely some sexytime!!!

Anyway, I think Bluey nailed it with the pic of Rokhed and the ladies. At least I thought the same. =P

qft :heh: hehe, I'm going to get killed aren't I?

*is big advocate of long distance relationships* :smile:

i notice you're not saying "but i do not like her" ^___^ eeeehehehe.

You're off your rocker you are.

Plus, Eeenoo is right, the only foreplay that would get done would be Melee, before the intercourse that is Brawl.

An Choo Beta Buleev Eet.

Edit: Hahahaha, Nightwolf. Respect. :D

Plus, Eeenoo is right, the only foreplay that would get done would be Melee, before the intercourse that is Brawl.

An Choo Beta Buleev Eet.

thats so weird ~ that's exactly what jamba's been calling it recently....

...oh wait i dont think he's using brawl as a euphemism >___>

he's a man obsessed.. :nono:

*will shut up now*

I guess an online game of Brawl must be the closest you guys can get, right? :D

*will shut up now*

Aww, you've been dumped for Princess Zelda.

Still, just dance infront of his cage. Keep shouting "you can't have theees, you can't have thees."

And, if he's still anything of a man, he'll break through the cage, and he'll have eeeet...

*will shut up now*

*blink*

:heh:

Still, just dance infront of his cage. Keep shouting "you can't have theees, you can't have thees."

And, if he's still anything of a man, he'll break through the cage, and he'll have eeeet...

WTF?! I'm in a cage now?:shakehead I'm so confuuuuuuuuuused.

But yeah, Bluey has no Wii in Japan so thats out. But I'm still up for kicking your guys asses :p (yaaaar like that will happen :indeed: ) so I'll be getting my FC out to some of you folks soons!

worse.....samus. how can i compete with THAT? at least i can say i wouldnt get possessed by evil ginger pig men every 20 minutes ~ but i'm no bounty hunter..

I guess an online game of Brawl must be the closest you guys can get, right? :D

...heh... no comment *smug face*