Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balanced diet, alot of exercise. That basically did it. I used to be around 17 stone, now i'm 10 stone 6 :).

Wow Jordan that's awesome. :awesome: : peace:

Also when you post I get confused and think it's Letty sometimes... yes I'm that stupid. :p

Yay! TK Looking good and looks like you had a great time. :grin:

Just a few from a little get together at a mates house last night:

n714827176_1731988_4649.jpg

n714827176_1731987_4156.jpg

n714827176_1732036_2450.jpg

n714827176_1732038_3439.jpg

There's a few...odd ones. Like I'm resting on one of my best mates boobs (The girl in the first pic) smiling and then she looks like she's about to have a fit. Then there's one of what can only be described as a threesome - it's not - but it sure looks like it.

Well the one with it's tongue out is pepsi and the other I'm sort of holding is maxie (we originally were going to get a boy and a girl so pepsi max, but these two are sisters so we twisted the names slightly)

They are both 11 years old now. Old farts and not as yappy and long haired as others.

Cool names. :D

What breed are they? :) They look like Yorkshire Terriers to me only because my friends have dogs that look exactly like that.

Good call, yes they are yorkshires, their uncle was in shows or something, but it's been that long I can't remember it (I was only 7 at the time!), we had them trimmed couple of weeks ago so they didn't look as messy, definately better than long fur.

I popped to my dad's yesterday and his dog (a bearded collie a.k.a fluffy thing) had a nice yellow flower stuck to its hip as it was lay by the door. Was going to take a pic but my brother's annoying beagle came bounding and ruined everything.

But still, cute dogs Nightwolf :D And is that a picture of you as a child wearing a tutu I spot :P

Getting ready for a night out and thought I'd try flicking my hair a bit for a 70s inspired (I blame Dan :P) change. Doens't quite look as defined in this pic as in real life but voila:

Photo0040.jpg

(Urgh was supposed to be rotated but oh well)

I had massohive hair back then and blonde too.

:hehe: ah, come on, you've got to post a picture of you then ;)

And omg cuteness overload with your dogs, even down to their names. What are they like? Mine looks nice until a postman, man in luminous jacket, disabled person etc. walks by the house and the he starts running around and barking with a murederous glint in his eye

I havn't posted pics for ages, so heres a few from silly parties...

Me as a Cowboy (wearing the chaps was awesome!)

1001158dn2.jpg

1001158dn2.faf925284e.jpg

Me as Freddie Kruger

i9mfp74ct3.jpg

Me as Freddie Kruger again, with a Phantom mask on for some reason, and a mate who is... bloody.

1071678xz0.jpg

Is 10 stone 6 not a little bit underweight? I mean it's not major but I'm 6' and I'm about 12 stone 4. And I'm not fat at all.

I'm same if abit taller than Jordan and I'm 10stone, he'd need to be about 9 stone 5 to be underweight?

Dan on the other hand is extremely underweight yet eats like a pig. :indeed:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!