N-Europe

Censored on Miiverse already

Mokong

I prolly should have known it might be considered 'advert spam' maybe I should have actually read the Miiverse conduct rules instead of just clicking through :p

Since I have no creativity for my Miiverse profile comment i just put

"youtube.com/mokongx3m

n-europe.com"

just got a message from a Miiverse Admin saying they have hidden my profile message and asked me to change it then message them back. I've dobe that... just need wait for them to unhide it now.

Wonder did they randomly spot me or did someone report me? :(

oh and i did this whole post on my gamepad :)

I prolly should have known it might be considered 'advert spam' maybe I should have actually read the Miiverse conduct rules instead of just clicking through :p

Since I have no creativity for my Miiverse profile comment i just put

"youtube.com/mokongx3m

n-europe.com"

just got a message from a Miiverse Admin saying they have hidden my profile message and asked me to change it then message them back. I've dobe that... just need wait for them to unhide it now.

Wonder did they randomly spot me or did someone report me? :(

oh and i did this whole post on my gamepad :)

I have my website as my profile message (obvious advertising I guess) and have received nothing from the admins yet. Maybe it was the Youtube link in yours?

well I unhidden now :-)

I have my website as my profile message (obvious advertising I guess) and have received nothing from the admins yet. Maybe it was the Youtube link in yours?

well just checked the code of conduct, it says

'any posts that include advertising and marketting content'

guess that would include any posting off web address :(

maybe I was just unlucky... or some little ponse reported me :mad:

edit

just remembered I did the same on my NintendoLand message thing for when my Mii goes travelling.... must change that in morning I guess

They must have some kind of task force running through the online content, Jim Sterling over on destructoid purposely put up some naughty words at US launch and they where caught in minutes. Have to imagine there is some kind of advanced filter running picking up key words or phrases that they dont like, or maybe i just dont like the idea that someones telling tales on us lol

They must have some kind of task force running through the online content, Jim Sterling over on destructoid purposely put up some naughty words at US launch and they where caught in minutes. Have to imagine there is some kind of advanced filter running picking up key words or phrases that they dont like, or maybe i just dont like the idea that someones telling tales on us lol

As far as I'm aware it is moderated 24/7 by people searching for inappropriate things.

@not_so_tiny - wow,thats got to be a pretty boring job, still, if it keeps my Mario games penis free then i guess i can accept a little censoring here and there lol. I have this weird image in my head of Reggie sitting at a lone computer at Nintendo America going through every post and censoring the bad ones.

@not_so_tiny - wow,thats got to be a pretty boring job, still, if it keeps my Mario games penis free then i guess i can accept a little censoring here and there lol. I have this weird image in my head of Reggie sitting at a lone computer at Nintendo America going through every post and censoring the bad ones.

Probably less boring than QA though.

Or maybe he's drawing penises and giggling to himself...

Weird, the Youtube community was full of links last time I checked. Maybe they let you there only?

Well Youtube (and other sites) actually encourage you to link to other sites (like your own blog or merch store and of course FB & Twitter) as it helps with cross promotion of your stuff I guess.

Maybe one of the people from CoD reported you for having links in your profile as we were discussing it while we were waiting for the game to start. Dunno just guessing.

I was thinking the same.... evil frakkers.... Trying to think if I can still mention my youtube in someway without posting the link? Like would I get away with.

"Check out my Youtube at the same username" :heh:

Better not try it for awhile though...there's prolly a 3 strike thing :heh:

• 1 month later...
Just got a wonderful MiiVerse moment that turned into some trouble. I got my 10yo niece at my place to play some Skylander Giants. She likes the game and I show her MiiVerse where people are drawing stuff about the game. She likes to draw so she asked me if she could add a drawing of a character in the game. Why not. Just for fun, she asks me to specify that she drew it so I write "Drawing made by my 10yo niece". No harm there. That was last week.

Today I receive an email saying that my NNID got deleted because "a children need parental consent to create an Account online". I spoke to a rep which was very competent and assured me that I would get funds back to redownload any games (had 1) attached to the account. No problem here.

Quality! :grin:

Sounds little the Miiverse mods are going a little over the top.

• 1 year later...