NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

So a revised raid team for tonight starting 7:30 is...

Me

@Sheikah

@Eddage

@Map

@DriftKaiser

@Zell

With @Shorty happy to take the place for anyone who can't make it.

Also, I suspect @Deathjam @Agent Gibbs @Blade want to finish off the raid this week so there's a good chance for another week of two raid teams (now neither of them blind).

I'll be there!

@Sheikah

@Daft

@Map

@DriftKaiser

@Zell

There is a big update to download with today's patch so I would advise turning on the console now, especially if you have shit internet like mine!

Change in the plan! Gonna swapped my place with Shorty for the other raid due to the 1.17 update took ages to download for me.

That bloody update! Took ages, got to 98% and then.....corrupted cannot download!

Delete and wait again

Good job I wasn't bothered for Destiny tonight

.....corrupted cannot download!

I had this, it was a weird problem. It's actually a DNS issue.

Change your primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and your secondary to 8.8.4.4

I don't think the data is actually corrupt, though. It should pick up from when the error hit.

It's quite fun/difficult playing Iron Banner with all new weapons. You have to find that right mix of high level and weapons you're comfortable with. Missing my Party Crasher +1 :p

Anyone fancy doing an alt raid run tonight at 8PM? We can do it quick now. 5 other slots open!

It's quite fun/difficult playing Iron Banner with all new weapons. You have to find that right mix of high level and weapons you're comfortable with. Missing my Party Crasher +1 :p

I've had a lot of fun over the last few weeks trying new guns out in Crucible. Made me realise how long I've used the same 3/4 guns.

Something that slipped under my radar, the Titan gloves 'No Backup Plans' got a buff. It now grants Force Barrier on Shotgun kills, as well as increasing the duration. This actually makes the Defender somewhat viable in 6v6. Maybe I'll try out Defender on IB tonight!

Anyone fancy doing an alt raid run tonight at 8PM? We can do it quick now. 5 other slots open!

Sounds good, sign me up!

@Sheikah and others, would you up for moving it to tomorrow night instead? Really wanna do an alt run but am busy tonight :heh:

Yeah tonight is a lot better for me too (client meeting late tomorrow) . Perhaps you could set up another raid as I think a lot of us have 3 characters now, and there's also the other guys running raids.

Anyone else up for tonight?

Tomorrow night will be tricky for me, I won't get back home til late as I'm presenting at a work event.

Got myself up to light 285 now after finally picking up the vanguard ghost. Was wanting to keep my legendary marks for picking up the Hung Jury now that's I've ranked Dead Orbit up to rep level 3 but thought I was at an ok standing as it were with my current weapons and that was the last piece of gear that was holding me back, especially after getting a Sublime Engram from the Skyburner chest on the Dreadnaught which gave me the Hesperos legs at 294.

Messed about with some of the other chests on the Dreadnaught as well. Spent a little bit trying to get the A Scent Is The Key chest but haven't got the platforms down yet so kept failing to get to it in time. A little bit more practice will hopefully sort that.

Did get the chest which you need the relic which gives you the Interloper buff. Accidentally found it last week but didn't know where to go but after figuring it out after a little bit of exploring, I spent the last couple of times online trying to get it to spawn again as it only seems to spawn after a particular Taken Wizard is downed. Got it in the end tho, but nothing of great value in the chest beyond another calcium fragment.

Also dipped my toes into IB yesterday as well, after that patch which took forever to download. Seems to be quite a lot of Red Deaths doing the rounds from my couple of games last night. Same with Hawkmoon, tho I ended up running this to try and bridge the gap in light level. While I wasn't exactly nailing it, I was holding my own for the most part. Undecided on whether to keep going tho as the gear and weapons drops don't really give me any additional boosts in terms of light and the drop rates from anything other than rares post match sounds to be abysmally low.

Progress being made though. Think I'm going to tinker about more on the Dreadnaught and try and get some of the remaining chests I haven't got yet.

Sound good

I could do Sunday evening, possibly afternoon but am moving house in the morning so depends how long it takes to get stuff set up!

How shit am I going to be if I know nothing on the Raid front? I'm currently around 288ish light(for reals this time, and possibly going to up if I get any much playtime next few days). I'd have to go on Saturday, though.