NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'm up for that. @Agent Gibbs @Blade and I haven't touched the new raid either so we'd love to help :) (not sure who else hasn't done it though)!

Earliest I can start is Wednesday evening... that good for you guys or any other alternatives? I can't do Saturday at all, but free most of Sunday afternoon.

Wednesday evening should be good for me. Maybe able to fill up a slot with my mate doncartel too.

Got my light level to 291 over the weekend. Basically, ran the Crucible and Strikes for a few hours.

I'm up for that. @Agent Gibbs @Blade and I haven't touched the new raid either so we'd love to help :) (not sure who else hasn't done it though)!

Earliest I can start is Wednesday evening... that good for you guys or any other alternatives? I can't do Saturday at all, but free most of Sunday afternoon.

Wednesday isn't the best night for me this week, as my Girlfriend will surely moan at me mid week gaming - but thats what headphones are for!

I'd be up for it

I'm free all weekend too, although i'd rather not have a VOG moment on the new raid (3am about to give in and finally complete it)

So Wednesday Raid - B(lind) Team

1.@MilaGi

2.@Deathjam

3.Me

4.[Empty(ish) Slot- insert coin] (Blade?)

5.[Empty(ish) Slot- insert coin] (Deathjam's friend)

6.[Empty Slot- insert coin]

@Blade was surely up for it? so really should hold one of those provisionally for him

Edited by Agent Gibbs

I can fill a spot if you need someone to make up the numbers.

Is it two soon/nerdy to start getting excited? Also should be getting two exotic swords that day.

Seeing as I think you guys finished the raid this week I'll start another King's Fall signup for next week. Not going to be around this week so would really love to get in on some more raid action next week.

Let's say next week on Tuesday, 8PM (let me know if time is doable). Light 295+ ish is preferable.

Sheikah

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

@Eddage

@Zell

@Map

Just quoting this so everyone remembers!

I fucking love sidearms!

Bought myself a Havoc Pigeon the other day which, as well as having an awesome name, is great fun to use. I just tried it out in the crucible and it was awesome. Had one of my better crucible matches and most of my kills were with this bad boy.

Is it two soon/nerdy to start getting excited? Also should be getting two exotic swords that day.

Is there a way to speed up the resource gathering. I only got 1/10 so far after an hour... I soloed the boss quest. didnt think the non action bit would be tougher :(

Unfortunately it's just luck. Took me ages, Daft got all of his in an hour. Only materials on their own can include the item, not chests. Nightstalker can find materials slightly easier if you're a Hunter, and get a ghost that highlights whatever you're after.

I combined it with other missions I needed to do on that planet and getting lots of Taken Zealots, sped it up a bit :)

Edited by Shorty

Is there a way to speed up the resource gathering. I only got 1/10 so far after an hour... I soloed the boss quest. didnt think the non action bit would be tougher :(

If you do get a ghost to locate materials, aim down sights to have them appear on your screen. Sounds weird but it works. Not sure if longer range weapons like snipers and scouts effect this. Regardless it took me a very long time. Now to just do it in the hunter 😞

So from my understanding (@Deathjam sounds like you understand this) if you put your second and third sword on the same character and infuse them up to 280, you'll jump to the materials/kills part of the quest? Can't you also just do that quest once and change them both up to exotics at the same time? What about beating the wardens?

Edited by Shorty

So from my understanding (@Deathjam sounds like you understand this) if you put your second and third sword on the same character and infuse them up to 280, you'll jump to the materials/kills part of the quest? Can't you also just do that quest once and change them both up to exotics at the same time?

I was stupid and infused them to 290 on different characters before I learned of this.

Also I doubt you can do the resource quest once as you are picking up specific materials and require you to get different element kills relevant to the sword

Microtransactions incoming, Tess is back selling emotes next week.

Personally think it's kinda cool :) Although it depends on the price and whether you have to buy Silver in bulk on your respective store.

Kotaku bounced around a rumour that they might be trying an approach where optional purchases are going to cover the cost of mission DLC, meaning free DLC. That would be cool.

https://www.bungie.net/7_Introducing-Eververse-Trading-Company/en/News/News?aid=13672

Yeah by the sounds of things all the sort of important stuff that was DLC in the first year and cost a lot will now be free. All superficial, cosmetic stuff will be DLC. Definitely a good way to go, seems they've listened to feedback about costings!

I'm not bothered about the micro-transactions (I'll probably buy some of them when they sort out the issue of it taking over your point emote, srsly, who needs two separate dances equipped) but I can't really imagine it supporting actual extra content.

If the extra content is up to scratch then great, but yeah...I'm a little hesitant.

@MilaGi@Deathjam@Blade are we doing the Raid Wednesday? Times? We have offers from @Daft and @DriftKaiser to join us too, so we can make up numbers

I forgot about the Bake Off final on Wednesday (got my priorities sorted), so that's that one day I won't be able to help. Any other day is good, though.

Edited by Daft

I'm not overly bothered about that level of Microtransaction, emotes shaders, sparrows and ships can all be them.

If it means a steady flow of missions/content paid for by them then i can't see a downside unless they decide to test out wepons and armour - although skins for weapons could be an interesting option

I forgot about the Bake Off final on Wednesday (got my priorities sorted), so that's that one day I won't be able to help. Any other day is good, though.

Oh.....I also forgot about that :shakehead

Screw it i'll record it, i've been dying to do the raid more and i feel bloody unlikable Iain will win so i'll only be disappointed (and like normal want cake during)

Oh.....I also forgot about that :shakehead

Screw it i'll record it, i've been dying to do the raid more and i feel bloody unlikable Iain will win so i'll only be disappointed (and like normal want cake during)

Nadiya has to win. Tamal is so boring and Ian looks like a child-catcher. Oh and something about ability to bake.... I think it's Nadiya's to lose basically.

Oh yeah...Destiny... Getting my Chaperone delivered tomorrow. Yay!

Nadiya has to win. Tamal is so boring and Ian looks like a child-catcher. Oh and something about ability to bake.... I think it's Nadiya's to lose basically.

Oh yeah...Destiny... Getting my Chaperone delivered tomorrow. Yay!

Your Chaperone will be delivered today!