NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Have fun in the raid guys? :D

Did you get to the boss with four arms and four gjallarhorns yet??

Say what now? :shakehead

Have fun in the raid guys? :D

Did you get to the boss with four arms and four gjallarhorns yet??

Shhhhh. Don't spoil it. :indeed:

Anyone wanna do another raid this Friday night? I have a 300 alt who could do it. Shall we say 8PM? Let me know if there's any interest.

I'm free tonight so can do more raid. If not, does anyone fancy helping me doing some quests?

Anyone wanna do another raid this Friday night? I have a 300 alt who could do it. Shall we say 8PM? Let me know if there's any interest.

Count me in if I can get my level high enough on my Titan :-) what are the best steps for levelling up an alt's gear?

That said, I won't be free Saturday night or Monday night.

Count me in if I can get my level high enough on my Titan :-) what are the best steps for levelling up an alt's gear?

That said, I won't be free Saturday night or Monday night.

Wouldn't it be to decrypt stuff on your highest level character and then infuse the legendaries you have on your alt with that gear?

Well hand over your weapons and ghost, buy a few engrams/legendary pieces, then I levelled stuff up very quickly by infusing 290+ bits of hunter equipment I accumulated over time. Got to 300 in practically no time. Save up your blue engrams too!

I could do a raid tomorrow night. I've still got that quest for the 310 artefact.

Count me in, can probably get my hunter up to scratch with a bit of infusing.

Sweet, that makes one spot left for tomorrow. :)

Put me down for the last spot and I'll try to get one of my alts level up by tomorrow.

Willing to drop out however for someone who hasn't raided this week.

RIP all shotguns with shot package perk cos it will removed and replaced with kneepad/crowd control/closeorandpersonal perk. Also IB of back next week!

I'm on Destiny at the minute if anyone fancies joining me

This approach almost never works! Mention people by name, join an existing party, start a new party and add any/all clanmates or send in-game invites with the description set to what you're doing. I advise this to @Choze @Rummy @drahkon too!

What time is the raid tonight @Sheikah?

I'm on Destiny at the minute if anyone fancies joining me

Just send me a chat invite if I'm ever on.

I'll be online from 6pm so I can help anyone with the quests before the raid. :)

BTW did everyone completed The Taken Wars: Earth quest line where it rewards you with a 1000 yard stare sniper rifle?