NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

But also less likely to get stomped out the gate so it's even. Arena mode on Hearthstone uses this system and it's fine.

Urrm, are you less likely? You could easily run into someone like tripleWRECK starting a new run.

For reference...

Beastly. (Watch it on mute because the music is the worst thing ever.)

I'll be on from 6pm tonight.

@Daft I can help with the touch of malice quest.

I'd super appreciate that! I'll be on just before 7 hopefully.

Edited by Daft

God, that sounds intimidating. Not really sure it's a good change, tbh. @MilaGi has inspired me to brush up my sniping skills, so I should be a little more versatile.

I'm on the last bit of the Touch of Malice quest (I think), need to kill that thing on Phobos. Anyone want to lend me a hand before the raid tonight?

Nice to be the provider of a little inspiration! :)

I'm a bit gutted that Trials comes back on the 16th as I'll miss out that particular occurrence, but there'll be plenty more opportunities.

Might just about squeeze some IB in on the 13th, but I'll be up at between 5 & 6am on the 14th for my flight, so won't get much time on it :(

Forgot i chose a scout rifle on the armsday last week, picked it up today. It's very nice, have infused it with another weapon for 285 damage.

Yes :D exotic helmet engrams. If I roll some 310s I can infuse them into my legendary helmet, then I'll have two bits of 310 gear :)

Oooo, that' a good idea. Didn't think of that. Although part of me wonders if there's any point once you're past 300.

Also, I'm down to 13 Exotic shards...and Xur doesn't sell those anymore....

Oooo, that' a good idea. Didn't think of that. Although part of me wonders if there's any point once you're past 300.

Also, I'm down to 13 Exotic shards...and Xur doesn't sell those anymore....

Looks like someone doesn't get duplicates. All I get is duplicates so I'm rolling in shards. Should be free today for destiny shenanigans.

Every time you infuse an exotic it takes a shard, though (which is ridiculous if you ask me). I've infused my Impossible Machines, Red Death, Monte Carlo and Telsto multiple times. That shit is not cheap to do.

Good point. Only infused about 3 times max. When you think about it. Where are you supposed to get shards from?! If you are a collector and want everything at max level, farming exotics will take a lot longer than expected.

I guess by dismantling lower level duplicates so you can upgrade using higher level ones... expensive process for sure! I'll just start off by dismantling all those spare Gjallarhorns that don't make me feel special anymore :heh:

I guess by dismantling lower level duplicates so you can upgrade using higher level ones... expensive process for sure! I'll just start off by dismantling all those spare Gjallarhorns that don't make me feel special anymore :heh:

That only works for so long and for people who had a full collection. If you are new and want to upgrade your exotics, you are going to be screwed for a fair bit. You will probably have to be very selective for a long while.

Remember, you are only upgrading once and if you want a version with better rolls, that's another shard

Not following you really... bearing in mind exotic engrams drop quite frequently now, even more so thanks to Three of Coins... Xur sells three pieces of exotic armour at light 260-280 plus a gun or engrams that roll over your level.

Yes, if you want to be some kind of crazy collector that gets everything to 310, it will be hard work, but you can't make it easier to appease crazies like that :p

Grimoire, Raid, Oryx, Touch of Malice spoiler.

Books of Sorrow, verse 5:9 -- That is all.

"So I will prepare a book, which is a map to a weapon. And my vanquisher will read that book, seeking the weapon, and they will come to understand me, where I have been and where I was going. And then they will take up my weapon, and they will use it, they will use that weapon, which is all that I am.

And armed thus with my past, and my future, and my present (which is a weapon, a weapon that takes whatever is available, a weapon bound to malice), they will mantle me, Oryx, the Taken King.

They will become me and I will become them, each of us defeating the other, correcting the other, alloying ourselves into one omnipotent philosophy. Thus I will live forever.

I’ll make sure."

I don't know how to feel about this. *Goes to get ToM*

I have 20. Can't imagine it would take too long to grab another 10. Although I think the last perk is the triple kill one, which wouldn't really matter for Oryx...I think. I might be wrong, just going of bits and bobs of info. The only reason I've got 20 Hadium flakes is because I heard you say it when you finally got it.

Hi all I need a fire team (even 1 will do) for the weekly pvp bounty.

Any takers? I am pretty good so far. We don't have to win. 7 games basically.

edit: did it. Got a 280 auto rifle legendary... which i laready had... BUT had better bonuses than my current.

Edited by Choze

Both alts are now level 40 but I need time to unlock every perks on the new subclasses. Got alot of best exotic helms for my hunter from the exotic kiosk.

Celestial Nighthawk with pure INT, Inverse Shadow and Better Already.

Gravition Forfeit with INT/DIS, Inverse Shadow and Better Already.

Mask of the Third Man with pure INT, Inverse Shadow and Infusion.

Skyburners Annex with pure DIS, Inverse Shadow and Infusion.

Last night was awesome. Oryx is *so* fun to fight. Tonnes going on, all really solid mechanics, all team based, super cool visuals, great theme. Urgh it's awesome.

King's Fall is clearly the best raid yet. It's an absolute beast. Love all of it.

Ok I'm very free today all day so....who is free for a bit of raiding. I'm 290 on all characters and very blind so I would like as few spoilers and advice as possible

If you need someone, I can help. I can bring my Titan. She's good enough for the first half of the raid at least, if not all.

Ok I'm very free today all day so....who is free for a bit of raiding. I'm 290 on all characters and very blind so I would like as few spoilers and advice as possible

I'm up for that. @Agent Gibbs @Blade and I haven't touched the new raid either so we'd love to help :) (not sure who else hasn't done it though)!

Earliest I can start is Wednesday evening... that good for you guys or any other alternatives? I can't do Saturday at all, but free most of Sunday afternoon.