NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Any raiding for newbies?

I had a go at one of the bosses using a lfg group. Golgoroth. Was fun testing it out.

Reached light 299 without raiding lol.

Boo @Jimbob, boo. Where's your clan loyalty? :p

Yeah if we don't get enough for a second team that'll have to be it, the first six in the table available at the same time. If we get twelve players I'll try and balance it though.

Damn. Hopefully we can get a second team running :)

I can't be on the forums 24/7 so I often don't get in before people who have done it countless times before get their names down.

@Blade You can have my place in the Hard raid if you want. I don't mind doing it later and I've run the raid like four times now (Goddamn HMG not dropping for me -_-).

@Blade You can have my place in the Hard raid if you want. I don't mind doing it later and I've run the raid like four times now (Goddamn HMG not dropping for me -_-).

Cheers but i've not even done the raid on normal yet! Haha

Any raiding for newbies?

I had a go at one of the bosses using a lfg group. Golgoroth. Was fun testing it out.

Reached light 299 without raiding lol.

@Choze this is for anyone, hoping to get enough for two teams and balance it out. Newbieness doesn't matter:

http://doodle.com/poll/ah4va5kprs2pnz9q

I can probably join in with Raiding on Sunday, but I need to level up my 3rd character first. Already done the Raid twice this week so I'm not too fussed, but I'm happy to join in to make up the numbers.

Hard mode raid gear will drop at 310-320. Release has been brought forward to Oct 23.

Trials delayed because of the Nightstalker glitch.

Hard Mode Raid - Sunday 25th from 4pm

Minimum light level 300.

Me

@Dan_Dare

@Eddage

@Sheikah

@Daft

@DriftKaiser

Put me down as a reserve for this group.

Also, I realise a lot of us have alts that are 300+... would people who are available Friday or Saturday also be willing to do a Hard Mode Raid on Friday/Saturday with another character?

Cheers to @Shorty for trying to sort us all out a raid. It's appreciated.

Bit of a joke that we can't even get a second raid team going. I've not even finished the raid once yet. I've got loads of quests to do but can never seem to get into a fireteam. Shame really, as I enjoy gaming with you guys and it's looking that i've wasted 40 quid again on this as time goes on.

No idea how the same people manage to raid and others dont.

Right (from memory) of people who may be left out.

@Deathjam

@Choze

@Agent Gibbs

@Blade

@

@

So two spaces @Jimbob @ReZourceman @Sheikah @Zell @ anyone else?

How about sometime today?

Edited by Blade

I'd very much be up for joining you but I'm really busy at the moment, the little gaming time I'm managing to fit in I'm dedicating to Uncharted. Good luck.

Ok, here's a raid team for Sunday 4pm:

@DriftKaiser

@Agent Gibbs

@Eddage

@Map

@Dan_Dare

@Zell

Don't think there was enough interest for two but if the remaining players want to try and pull another team together, they can.

Cheers to @Shorty for trying to sort us all out a raid. It's appreciated.

Bit of a joke that we can't even get a second raid team going. I've not even finished the raid once yet. I've got loads of quests to do but can never seem to get into a fireteam. Shame really, as I enjoy gaming with you guys and it's looking that i've wasted 40 quid again on this as time goes on.

No idea how the same people manage to raid and others dont.

Right (from memory) of people who may be left out.

@Deathjam

@Choze

@Agent Gibbs

@Blade

@

@

So two spaces @Jimbob @ReZourceman @Sheikah @Zell @ anyone else?

How about sometime today?

I'm up for a Raid in either group, but preferably with Deathjam and Blade to try and keep our raid group together at least until we've all got through it, or i can now try and use my Alt, my Titan is at 291 light and i've leveled up Defender enough to have Weapons of Light, so i could join both groups if numbers are needed.

If we are doing today, preferably after 7, tomorrow i'm free after 4 for Raids

Sorry @Agent Gibbs @Shorty didn't see that Gibbs was in the previous raid group. An oversight.

Like i said i'd rather keep our original group together so i'll happily playwith you guys if someone can take my Sunday slot, if not I'll use my Alt on one of the raids, with weapons swapping i'll have it at 295 (i tend to not switch weapons between characters, despite the app)

EDIT why is @MilaGi viewing this thread? Your holiday can't be that bad

Like i said i'd rather keep our original group together so i'll happily playwith you guys if someone can take my Sunday slot, if not I'll use my Alt on one of the raids, with weapons swapping i'll have it at 295 (i tend to not switch weapons between characters, despite the app)

EDIT why is @MilaGi viewing this thread? Your holiday can't be that bad

I'm making some use of the limited WiFi that I have whilst I recover from my hangover lol

You guys need to worry less about keeping "your raid team together" or whatever. We're a clan! Don't go out of your way to group yourself into "A" or "B" or whatever.

Some people seem to take the way things match up a little bit personally. And yet I never see the people who feel left out be the first to arrange a raid, suggest a time etc.

The raid team for Sunday was set based on first-come, first-served. If you want to arrange something else Gibbs, I'll take your spot, but if not, you take it.

You guys need to worry less about keeping "your raid team together" or whatever. We're a clan! Don't go out of your way to group yourself into "A" or "B" or whatever.

Some people seem to take the way things match up a little bit personally. And yet I never see the people who feel left out be the first to arrange a raid, suggest a time etc.

The raid team for Sunday was set based on first-come, first-served. If you want to arrange something else Gibbs, I'll take your spot, but if not, you take it.

I don't think anyone is taking it personally really, its just horribly awkward to get 12 people to raid these days based on availability, we've lost a few former regulars in Kav and Lostmario, so often we have a full raid team of 6 but one or two short of a second team, makes it a little frustrating sometimes.

Its not like people don't try Myself, Milagi and Blade have tried to organise a raid and succeeded

To be honest i'm up for as many raids as i can get so Sunday is fine with me, I'd be happy to raid with the second raid team as well, i just don't want to take the space of someone who isn't raiding and wants to

Well I'm still free to raid all day today. All 3 characters are at 300 or above. Not really bothered who I raid with but I would like to see the 'b' get through it together at least once

Feels good man.

I managed to kill a low health player with a vanish in smoke melee. 10/10 would do it again haha.

@ 4pm Sunday Raid Team: Please bear with me because I'll bring my Hunter this time.

@Agent Gibbs @Eddage @Map @Zell @DriftKiaser

How soon can you guys get on? Would like to finish ASAP, preferably before 9.

Or: how late?

Was hoping we would already have finished earlier so I don't really want to break up the evening with Mrs Dare too much

Meant to add: if it's too much bother, I can grab a PUG tomorrow as I'm busy in the evening.

Raid:

This Thursday, who's in? 8pm (with the intention to carry it on over the weekend)

@Blade

@

@

@

@

@

Anyone?

This Thursday, who's in? 8pm (with the intention to carry it on over the weekend)

That's not very optimistic :p Count me in, but I personally intend to smash through it in 90 minutes!