NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

You'll be fine, it'll take a little bit of explaining at some steps but that's ok. We've nailed it now so we'll more than cover for any inexperience. Pop your availability in that link, I'll try and put two teams together if there's enough people up for it.

Edit: Posting the link so it's at the top of this page - I'll try and make two even teams based on all availability.

Anyone who wants to raid this weekend:

put down your Weekend Raid Availability here! (Click)

Edited by Shorty

So i got the sleeper stimulant

WOW

2 1/2 shots to a lvl 40 echo of oryx's face and he was down

imagine if we can get it over 300....

I now have all three exotic swords, don't know whether to keep all of them at 310 though or use two for infusing other weapons...

Hard mode raid gear will drop at 310-320. Release has been brought forward to Oct 23.

Trials delayed because of the Nightstalker glitch.

Hard Mode Raid - Sunday 25th from 4pm

Minimum light level 300.

Me

@Dan_Dare

@Eddage

@Sheikah

@Daft

@DriftKaiser

Edited by Shorty

Can't make it unfortunately. Annoying that this stuff has been rearranged as I already have plans.

Can't make it unfortunately. Annoying that this stuff has been rearranged as I already have plans.

Samezzzzzzzzzzz.

Out that night. My Sunsinger will have to clutch self-res another time.

:heart:+1

\0/

On the other hand, if you guys do it on a Sunday after 4PM I will be totes available. ;) Imagine that might be the case for some of you other guyz too?

You'll be fine, it'll take a little bit of explaining at some steps but that's ok. We've nailed it now so we'll more than cover for any inexperience. Pop your availability in that link, I'll try and put two teams together if there's enough people up for it.

Edit: Posting the link so it's at the top of this page - I'll try and make two even teams based on all availability.

Cool, cheers. Sadly my availability is now out the window again as my brother's called in a favour, but I'll hopefully get involved next week or the week after!

Hard mode raid gear will drop at 310-320. Release has been brought forward to Oct 23.

Trials delayed because of the Nightstalker glitch.

Hard Mode Raid - Friday 23rd 7.30pm (tentative, could start at 6.30 or a bit later, let me know)

Minimum light level 300.

Me

@Dan_Dare

@Eddage

Space

Space

Space

Too make things awkward I can do Friday but not Sunday.

If you go with Sun then you can add us 3 to the list :)

Don't know which 3 you meant... Rez was a bit vague.

I've updated it anyway, raid night's Sunday now. Sorry Deathjam, gotta follow the majority with Drift, Daft and Sheikah here.

Is nobody else looking to raid this Sat/Sun? @Map @Ganepark32 @Zell @Eddage @Blade @Jimbob @MilaGi it'd be good if we could make two teams.

I'm already down for raiding with some work mates on the weekend, thanks for the offer though.

Don't know which 3 you meant... Rez was a bit vague.

I've updated it anyway, raid night's Sunday now. Sorry Deathjam, gotta follow the majority with Drift, Daft and Sheikah here.

Is nobody else looking to raid this Sat/Sun? @Map @Ganepark32 @Zell @Eddage @Blade @Jimbob @MilaGi it'd be good if we could make two teams.

I've already filled it out! Looks like six people can do Sunday from 4PM.

Fill out the time thing! :p

I've had a go. Don't know if I did it right though haha!

Boo @Jimbob, boo. Where's your clan loyalty? :p

I've already filled it out! Looks like six people can do Sunday from 4PM.

Yeah if we don't get enough for a second team that'll have to be it, the first six in the table available at the same time. If we get twelve players I'll try and balance it though.