N-Europe

Worst. Cover. Ever!

Beast

Before I start this thread, I want to tell you what made me start it. Yesterday, me and one of my friends on Xbox were talking about music and I found out that Glee have covered 'Gangnam Style' which, to me, is awful! My friend reckons that Stooshe's Waterfalls is still the worst song he's heard. I disagree and think that Stooshe did a great job. He thinks Glee's Gangnam Style cover is awful but Waterfalls is still the worst cover! It's not a secret that I like Glee but this is, by far, the worst thing I've ever heard! Video below for those who want to hear it along with the original (which I love)!

And here is Stooshe's Waterfalls along with TLC's version:

So my question to you is: Can you get worse than Glee's Gangnam Style or Stooshe's Waterfalls? (even though I think Stooshe's version is awesome, my friend hates it).

Alexandria Burke - Hallelujah.

Obviously the worst cover of all time.

I still can't forget about that, my opinion Buckley's version is 10x better. Cohan's original is still a lot better than Burkes butcher version.

As for Glee, gurggghh. As soon as i heard they butchered songs for a career, i stopped listening. That was within 2 seconds of knowing this fact.

Gangnam Style is the aural equivalent of the residue of fecal matter and baby batter that builds up after butt fucking, and you're arguing that the cover doesn't do it justice.

Good job, dude.

Have to throw my hat in with the Burke. A butchering.

Is there anything you actually like? :p

Also, I'm not arguing that the cover doesn't do it justice, I'm arguing that Glee's version is just shit full stop but we started discussing covers. I know Gangnam Style isn't a masterpiece but it's cheesy fun and I like it so shh! :awesome:

Also, I agree that Stooshe's version of Waterfalls is slightly better even though I love TLC.

Glee isn't all bad. They also did Ashley's favorite cover of We Are Young:

It seems Dazz likes this cover too, as I can only assume this comment is by him: "I love this song :) And CBT too :)"

They did Some Nights recently and got the lyrics wrong. You'd think they'd at least Google them.

Rashida Jones and Jimmy Falon's parody was much better.

I, too, had managed to avoid the song successfully up 'til saturday. Though I had been played the Mitt Romney Style parody previously, it wasn't until I was essentially forced to listen to the top 20 charts on the radio that I finally heard the song!

Was nonplussed!

Maybe they just decided to improve them. ;)

"Man you won't believe the most amazing things can come from some terrible lies" does not sound as good as "[...]some terrible nights".

Don't see why that's commonly confused. The album (and song title) is called Some Nights.

#nobodycaresbutme