Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halloween

nightwolf

That would be awesome but I was kind of thinking you were going to say, since everybody says you look like him, that you would go as Edward Cullen. But if you're going as Ghost Rider, that would be an interesting costume to see!

I really should but then it feels too presumptuous - I do enjoy getting told I look like someone the entire world seems to fancy, but I don't want to go out and say it myself. If that makes sense.

Last year I went as Bill thingie from True Blood.

I don't think it would be, I think you'd be cool. Your boyfriend could be Jacob Black ¬.¬ haha.

I think you should, especially since the latest movie is coming out too. Might be your last chance to do it since I'm thinking the whole 'trend' or 'fad' or whatever the word is will die down after the series is out on DVD.

Went on the hunt for a Halloween costume today and ended up in a toy store. :heh: I wasn't sure they even carried adult costumes, but it turns out they did; the selection wasn't all that impressive, but I did manage to find a pretty cool wraith-like costume. The only problem is that the face is covered, which makes it a bit uncomfortable, but the hood has a velcro lock in the back so it can be pulled down in the front if I'm about to pass out from oxygen deprivation. :heh:

I don't drink too much, so it's not a major issue. :heh: Besides, like I said, it does pull down in the front so you're able to function normally.

What about talking to people? If you're going to need the hood down all the time then it's not that great a costume.

I had a similar problem with my Danger Mouse costume.

You guys around these parts might appreciate my pumpkin :D Only the third year I've made one, the last two were just normal, scary faces, went for something that took a bit more effort this time.

IMG_0602.jpg?t=1351630600

(cant find the charger for my slr so stuck with crappy phone camera quality)

I did a pumpkin at the weekend and went to a good couple of parties, one of which was my sister's which started out at our family's home.

I went for something a bit like Jack Skellington:

BbtVZ.jpg

21Fx2.jpg

And our front garden...got some funny looks:

OjLWf.jpg

Been coerced into heading out for shenanigans for Halloween tonight so I've had to come up with a costume last minute. Thought because of my unkempt hair and facial hair, I'd go as Tom Hank's character from Castaway, complete with ball with a red hand print/face on it.

Surprisingly difficult to get a plain white football/volleyball in sports shops though. Managed to get a cheap white ball with bits of green and silver on it, which I'll attempt to get rid of with something (sandpaper or something to give it a distressed look).

Still, given the lateness of it all, actually think it's a decent idea and one which has only cost me £3 (which was for the ball) :D

Been coerced into heading out for shenanigans for Halloween tonight so I've had to come up with a costume last minute. Thought because of my unkempt hair and facial hair, I'd go as Tom Hank's character from Castaway, complete with ball with a red hand print/face on it.

Surprisingly difficult to get a plain white football/volleyball in sports shops though. Managed to get a cheap white ball with bits of green and silver on it, which I'll attempt to get rid of with something (sandpaper or something to give it a distressed look).

Still, given the lateness of it all, actually think it's a decent idea and one which has only cost me £3 (which was for the ball) :D

Got any pictures?

I would have thought that this was more your sort of thing.

youtube-halloween-costume.jpg

That's a given that's happening. :heh:

I actually thought of something similar but decided against it as people would think that I've only got the costume on so girls come over. That tag line would put them off.

That obviously is what I'm trying to do so went for this one.