The Wire Season 1 Mafia

Yvonne

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that was no harm done to him. My targets so far:

N5: Jonnas

I reckon Jonnas could have been the kill target, a lie detector is the mafia's biggest enemy right now.

I reckon that you know that Jonnas was the kill target. Because you tried to kill him.

OK, I suppose after what I just said, the mafia can probably work out what I am.

I am Detective Thomas Hauk. I am a kill-protector. My targets so far:

N1: Sheikah

N2: ReZourceman

N3: The Peeps

N4: The Peeps

N5: Jonnas

I can't protect and roleblock at the same time. It's a choice. My character is Detective Leander Syndor. I didn't try to kill Jonnas. Only my second protect, after Dohnut on night 2, which was a random choice at that stage. Blocked him the following night. Now jay, who is your character? Still suspect you from the other day, but I also share your suspicion of Tales, and want to know more about Nintendohnut, as we've heard nothing from him for a good while.

Oh, and of course Jonnas wouldn't know I targeted him - I'm not a booster!

First of all, I'm sorry I didn't post at all yesterday, but there was a good reason for it!

I basically have to post as much as possible, as posting earns me money. I'm Rhonda Pearlman, and depending on how much I make in a day I can use different lawyer-related powers at night. If I don't post I don't make any money, but I can also save up money over several days by choosing to do nothing at night, then have more choice the next night as long as I've posted and earnt more. I don't really want to reveal my powers, but basically the best/most useful ones cost more. And the reason I didn't post yesterday is that to fulfil my secondary win condition I had to go two days in the game without earning any money at all. I had enough saved up so I decided to go for it yesterday (the other was day 3, but that was luck on my part, purely because I couldn't get online that day and the phase was shorter because of the quick lynch).

So yeah, I'm coming out now in part, but I'd rather not reveal my power(s) just yet. I haven't used a power every night, though - I saved up on some nights.

I also want to know what me-paul ACTUALLY did on the nights he claimed to target me, because he sure as hell didn't roleblock me. I know for sure that I successfully completed my action on (at least one of) the nights he claimed to have targeted me, so what were you actually doing, @mr\-paul? Because you didn't target me.

changevote: nintendohnut

Nintendohnut I'm afraid you're going to need to reveal these different 'lawyer powers'. I also think that you're more likely to be someone street-related considering you have a secondary power relating to money.

I tried to go through yvonne's pictures and list the characters represented to see if that would be a comprehensive list of players, however there are over 20 people featured so that didn't help.

changevote: nintendohnut

Nintendohnut I'm afraid you're going to need to reveal these different 'lawyer powers'. I also think that you're more likely to be someone street-related considering you have a secondary power relating to money.

I tried to go through yvonne's pictures and list the characters represented to see if that would be a comprehensive list of players' date=' however there are over 20 people featured so that didn't help.[/quote']

I don't really know what to say about your second point, about me being someone street related. All I can say is that you're wrong. I don't know how else I can counter your point, because you've just said "Well I think you're this" after I've already told you I'm not. What else can I say!?

I have two main powers, and an (as yet unused) single-use power. Discovery is the cheapest; it delivers a small snippet of someone's night PM to me as well (I just get a copy as 'evidence'). Plea Bargaining is a role block and alignment investigation - myself and my target go into a room for the night (hence roleblock) and I basically find out how they are going to plead. I get a PM based which basically tells me whether someone is good, neutral or mafia. However, I don't trust the information that much, because I know mafiosos will plead not-guilty so I have to read between the lines in the PM Yvonne sends me. It's not an exact science. My final power is called Trial, but it's incredibly expensive and I haven't even earned enough to use it once yet. I'm not telling you what it is because I haven't been able to use it yet - I'll tell you when I have.

First of all, I'm sorry I didn't post at all yesterday, but there was a good reason for it!

I basically have to post as much as possible, as posting earns me money. I'm Rhonda Pearlman, and depending on how much I make in a day I can use different lawyer-related powers at night. If I don't post I don't make any money, but I can also save up money over several days by choosing to do nothing at night, then have more choice the next night as long as I've posted and earnt more. I don't really want to reveal my powers, but basically the best/most useful ones cost more. And the reason I didn't post yesterday is that to fulfil my secondary win condition I had to go two days in the game without earning any money at all. I had enough saved up so I decided to go for it yesterday (the other was day 3, but that was luck on my part, purely because I couldn't get online that day and the phase was shorter because of the quick lynch).

So yeah, I'm coming out now in part, but I'd rather not reveal my power(s) just yet. I haven't used a power every night, though - I saved up on some nights.

I also want to know what me-paul ACTUALLY did on the nights he claimed to target me, because he sure as hell didn't roleblock me. I know for sure that I successfully completed my action on (at least one of) the nights he claimed to have targeted me, so what were you actually doing, @mr\-paul? Because you didn't target me.

I targeted you night 2 and night 3. Night 3 was a roleblock. Either you felt it, and you're lying about it to make me look bad, or someone protected you - which no-one has claimed, so I'm thinking the first option is more likely.

Do you get confirmation you are successful? What is it you do?

Convenient that your win condition explains inactivity. I'm not totally buying it.

And @Diageo, please divulge more about yourself. You've done hardly anything but vote, there's no info out on you, yet you're trusted by Peeps. Please tell why I should trust you!

Dohnut's power doesn't explain inactivity, if anything, it's a contradiction. He earns more money the more he posts, but he hasn't been posting much.

I'm keeping my vote due to fore-mentioned reasons.

Also, the name "Rhonda Pearlman" sounds vaguely familiar, maybe I read the name when checking my character. Jay, is she related to one of my character's cases?

-- votes --

Majority is 6 votes.

Nintendohnut (6): The Peeps, DuD, Jonnas, uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Cube

mr-paul (2): Jon Dedede, Diageo

Day 6 Ends

Levy.jpg

Defense Attorney Maurice Levy was arrested! Nintendohnut is out of the game.

Levy has several legal powers, including PM snooping, and changing perceived alignments. He appears neutral under investigation. Levy is mafia. Levy is now in police custody.

-- alive (10) --

Cube

Diageo

DuD

Jon Dedede

Jonnas

mr-paul

ReZourceman

Tales

The Peeps

uəʌəsʎɐɾ

-- arrested/dead (8) --

Gant dead

Supergrunch/Freamon dead

Rummy/Kima dead

Zell arrested

heroicjanitor dead

Sheikah dead

Jimbob arrested

Nintendohnut arrested

-- win (1) --

Marcamillian

Night 6 begins.

Send your PMs.

Dohnut's power doesn't explain inactivity, if anything, it's a contradiction. He earns more money the more he posts, but he hasn't been posting much.

I'm keeping my vote due to fore-mentioned reasons.

Also, the name "Rhonda Pearlman" sounds vaguely familiar, maybe I read the name when checking my character. Jay, is she related to one of my character's cases?

It's not contradictory, it's part of a challenge. Everyone else that we've heard from has a win condition that is hard to achieve. My power is directly related to how much I post, so part of my challenge is to earn no money for two days, limiting my earning and stopping me using stronger powers.

I would also like to point out CLEARLY that I have been posting a LOT on the other days. Check out the first day phase, for example. I posted LOADS. People even commented on the fact that I've posted a lot without saying much. So you saying that I've barely posted is just plain wrong.

Can I just make clear that I am ONE VOTE from majority, and several people have said they are voting me to pressure me into revealing me role. Well, I've done it. Now you're just offering the mafia a simple way to lynch a townie. I've revealed my entire role and I'm still apparently going to be lynched based on what? Pressure votes? Doesn't that seem a bit shifty? Gives people a perfect excuse, too. "Oh man I didn't want to lynch him, I didn't get online to remove my vote"