N-Europe

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

The Peeps

Majority has been reached!

Jimbob (2/2): Nintendohnut, heroicjanitor

Things were not going well for Zombie Steve. He was unable to bite anyone last night and was pretty hungry, now he has to deal with being lynched too!

He groaned a zombie groan that seemed to resonate on, long after he'd stopped. Within minutes a horde of shuffling zombies had arrived to surround Zombie Steve.

The town could not get near him. Zombie Steve escaped!

Zombie Steve has left the game. He was neutral. Jimbob is no longer playing!

6 Living Players:

@u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638;

@EEVILMURRAY

Data lost:

Sheikah

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Animal

mr-paul

Yvonne

Tales

Rummy

@Jimbob

NIGHT SIX

Please send in your PMs

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGHT SIX

There was not a lot of actual activity in the night due to the majority of characters remaining indoors. This may or may not have had something to do with a wild bear roaming the streets. It may or may not have been ridden by a pirate.

6 Living Players:

@EEVILMURRAY

Data lost:

Sheikah

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Animal

mr-paul

Yvonne

Tales

Rummy

Jimbob

Day Seven

Majority is 4

Bearst mate in the world.

I targeted heroijan - this time he was supposed to target me (my power is randomised from a preset), but my PM said that he was 'reluctant' to target me with the bear around -- presuming the bear protected me?

No kill in the write up and with heroijan essentially roleblocked, it maketh sense;

Vote: heroijan

MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED

uəʌəsʎɐɾ (2/2): heroicjanitor, Nintendohnut

Ol' Drunken Dan had spent the night riding a ferocious bear through the city streets, jeering at passersby and generally having a jolly good time.

This morning he awoke to discover his supply of rum had run dry! What a disaster! This is the worst thing that could possibly happen!

Then came the hangover. It was almost a blessing when he realised he was to be lynched because it would end the almighty headache from a near lifetime of drunkenness. He did remember one thing though, he had a lynchbomb! He quickly ran back to his shack with the town chasing him and luckily he reached it before they caught up.

When he emerged from the house, holding the stereotypical big, round bomb, the town fell about laughing. He was quite confused at their nonchalance until he looked closely at the christmas pudding he was holding. Cursing his drunken self, he accepted his fate.

Ol' Drunken Dan has been lynched, he had a random ability every night. He was good. uəʌəsʎɐɾ is no longer in the game.

5 Living Players:

NIGHT SEVEN

Please send in your PMs

Edited by The Peeps

Night Seven

Sága had not done much the last few nights. She did not trust herself after he actions had led to the death of a neutral party. Tonight, a figure dressed all in black came for her. She did not struggle.

Sága has been killed. She could analyse crowds to discover evil within. She was good. EEVILMURRAY is no longer in the game.

With no clear way to defeat the mafia, the town falls.

The remaining members of the mafia have won! Darth Vader and Dark Magenta returned to the town square to claim their victory from the glitchy figure.

*BBZZZZT* Lightning struck the figure and he changed appearance again in a cloud of smoke.

LordOfGames.jpg

For too long, the data of your saved games has been corrupted. Now we have a clear winner, you can all be defragmented safely. It appears that the ruling alliance is in fact the Neutrals

Vader and Magenta stared at each other... they'd eliminated the neutral threat... hadn't they?

As if on cue, there was a chorus of groans. Zombie Steve was leading his Zombie army back to the square.

Zombie Steve. You converted 5 more players to your kind, thus fulfilling the win condition I set out for you. You take the victory today.

The mafia were livid. Zombie Steve had been lynched! He was out of the game! It wasn't fair! Well, it seems they'd have to resort to plan B after all.

Dark Magenta came forward and called out to the Lord of Games.

Lord of Games! You offered us a separate chance of victory should we be able to list all the games referenced here! Here is the mafia's list:

Star Wars Mafia

Colour Mafia

Pokémafia 9

007 Mafia

Ace Attorney Mafia

Gentlemen’s Mafia

Gentlemen’s Mafia II

Pirate Mafia

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

End of the World Mafia

Norse Mythology Mafia

Peepsville Mafia

Fruit Mafia

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Mafia

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II

The Lord of Games waited patiently as the list was read out.

Your list is... correct. It seems victory has not quite been stolen from you. The final winners today are The Mafia and The Neutrals!

Town got fucked.

THE END

@mr\-paul

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

Survivors:

@Yvonne

@Sheikah

@EEVILMURRAY

@Animal

Thanks for playing. I will post full roles in a bit.

Great game! Glad we won, and well done to Jimbob too! I really can't believe he lasted that long, I think he survived so long thanks to EEVILMURRAY's results really, which absolutely fucked me. Also we were lucky that Tales was seen as evil under analysis.

We were really of the opinion that that analysis ability was too powerful and the overall balance was in the town's favour, but once Tales had switched the majority-half power to herojan, it was pretty hard to stop our remaining members. The night before last, no-one was targeted to be killed just in case there was a redirection, then luckily Dohnut and herojan got on quick enough to get the lynch that was needed, after that all that was needed was a kill!

Thanks to Peeps for running it, look forward to your next one :D

Woo hoo, i won!!!!

55f9t5.gif

Well done Peeps on such a great game.

I can now reveal that my win condition was to convert 5 players to Zombies. And if i vote last, i get an extra conversion which can help me reach my condition quicker. Couldn't believe i survived so long, thought i was going out after my 4th conversion. Lucky me indeed.