N-Europe

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

The Peeps

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And even if it's a 'safe' lynch and all lynchers are town' date=' then it's still a good idea for eevil to use his pendant in order to get a good idea of who to trust.

Though, personally, I'd use that power on the largest voting event in the game, to get the most info from it.[/quote']

Oh, yeah, definitely. If it's a one time thing, though, the question is when to use it.

With Yvonne here. You're in no danger by revealing your role, because if you are legitimate, you will be protected. The only reason to hide would be if you have something to hide, for example if you were a mafia member making this up and it isn't your role. Tell me why I should trust you, and my vote will go on Dannyboy.

If I reveal everything, I want protection. I'm going to tell you what my power is but I want to be protected.

I am an alignment investigator.

I can't really give you a reason why you should trust me other than follow your instincts because, even though I've revealed my role, you may not believe me anyway and you won't go for Dannyboy so right now, I've just took a massive gamble just for YOUR vote. As you said, you want a reason for you to trust me and that's something I can't give to you. I can reveal my role to you but who's to say you won't trust that?

All I ask of you is your trust in me right now. Dannyboy IS Mafia and I trust my results 110% and if Dannyboy is lynched, you will trust in them too.

Now I would very much appreciate it if an unknown protector could protect me! :)

I'm not sure why EEVIL is bent on lynching Yvonne. There just doesn't seem to be any evidence there to me. In fact, his evidence is 'Yvonne used his power and I don't believe it's his power'.

It's more than that - Lying about her power/hiding said power, after two nights of apparent tracking/reverse tracking seemingly knowing that someone is 100% town but won't say why/how/who.

Additionally this newer post:

looking shifty and being sure doesn't seem 100% to me, but he's been quiet, and I'd be willing to go with that lynch.

Is 100% on someone else for unknown reasons but does not believe in the face of someone's testimony. It's understandable to take what someone says with a pinch of salt, but after two nights of tracking/reverse stating that someone is town with 100% certainty just seems off. But no one else seems to be feeling it, so meh.

Take note EEVIL - this could be a good time to use the pendant. Before or after

I shall try, let us pray majority is not reached in time.

my power IS tracking AND reverse tracking, so in a way I was just being selective with the truth, in order to protect myself.

I think the power to post people's roles to the thread is definitely town because it increases the information town has to work with.

If we don't reach majority in time you only find out if there are more town on the lynch than mafia. That could be up to 3 mafia in the lynch. It's much better for you to apply the power to a lynch that went through, regardless of who the lynch killed. The value of the information gained is more than any one life in the game, regardless of alignment.

If we don't reach majority in time you only find out if there are more town on the lynch than mafia. That could be up to 3 mafia in the lynch. It's much better for you to apply the power to a lynch that went through, regardless of who the lynch killed. The value of the information gained is more than any one life in the game, regardless of alignment

Although it may be better if the info happens tomorrow... it depends if I survive. (Insert Dohnut demand for protection)