N-Europe

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

The Peeps

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is mr-paul dead? Are we lynching him? What about Jimbob and the zombies? vote:mr-paul anyway just because, but dammit. Why was today so active. Today coincides with 'lets have a departmental monthly meeting in rummy's office where he isnt cool enough to be part of it but we all get to watch his screen so he has to pretend he's doing work' day. I'm usually pretty shit on those tuesdays. I'm still going to read through though, I want to thoroughly logic out EEVIL's counts.

Jonnas. You're from Gentlemen's Mafia, yes?

Bitch please, Jonnas IS Gentleman's mafia.

Shit nevermind, Jonnas has nailed it. Ticking off Jonnas as town imo, me hopefully. The other three I'm uncertain on, I know I'm suspect of a few, but then...the quietest is who we should go for tomorrow, maybe. BUT WE CAN'T FORGET THE ZOMBIES!

Can I just apologise for my lack of involvement thus far. I proposed to my girlfriend last night and she said yes (WOOOOOOOP!) but with planning the evening and actually proposing I've been way too busy to concentrate on the game. I've been sending targets and reading through, but other than that I've been shit. Anyway, all that is done now and I should be able to play again properly!I just wanted to explain why I've been so inactive - it's not an excuse or anything, just an explanation - and say that I will now be able to pay much more attention to the game.

*sleeps*

An angelic character was watching over his target for the night, unaware of someone creeping up behind him. They both stood atop a tall tower near the centre of the town. It had been easy for Pit to fly up but the assailant had to climb up and was out of breath when he reached the top.

Pit was too engrossed in his target's actions to notice the heavy breathing that was getting closer. The killer pulled out a knife and stabbed Pit in the back. Pit instinctively took to the air but one of his wings was now broken. The killer threw his knife and managed to slash Pit's other wing. Pit landed back on the tower with a thud that knocked the wind out of him and the assailant kicked him over the edge.

Pit has been killed! He could fully track his targets. He was good. Yvonne is no longer in the game.

9 Living Players:

@u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638;

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

Data lost:

Sheikah

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Animal

mr-paul

@Yvonne

Day Five Begins

Majority is 5

I'd like to know who Tales targeted last night.

Yvonne is dead, I am good (clearly :heh:), and Jayseven roleblocked mr-paul, meaning he is likely good.

So, this is between Herojan and Diageo... We already know plenty about Diageo...

@heroicjanitor, tells us a little about yourself

Why are you good? Yvonne was first to prove that mr-paul was mafia, I followed it second, you just did it more stylishly. I am Boris Johnson and I can track or reverse track depending on which I choose. I was blocked on the first and third night but found Jay targeted Tales on night 2 and that Jimbob targeted Dohnut last night.

Also Vote: Jimbob

Oh and eevil how many mafia were in the mr-paul lynch?

Funny you say that, turns out I did have something and Peeps forgot to tell me. My power has been replaced, I shall keep it a secret for now though. Whoever has the TakeThat may make themselves known if they use it.

Anyhow, I'll follow the Jimbob for now and Vote:Jimbob. Woulda loved to have bloody TakeThat'd him!

It seems to me that it's between heroijan and diageo as well. Jimbob is our potential neutral thread, right? I've been zombied. last night I attempted to target Jimbob but I received no info at all. I normally get a message stating tsomething, but no contact seems to have been made at all - either jimbob is untargetable or his zombification fo me has meant I'm ruined.