N-Europe

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

The Peeps

A good mafia can go a long way lynching their own actually...

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bussing

Ahhh, there you go again with your polar opposites! I might soon decide to list them all, just because y'kno, quoting statements is a valid defense and all.

That's funny, because I tip Danny/Diageo as the most likely to die tonight. I suppose we'll see in the morning. I'd go as far as advising a coin toss for Diageo.

I still don't really get why you removed vote for me Rummy - you've got 4 votes on me already, what's a fifth gonna matter? If I'm your top suspect, you should be voting for me.

The implication is, you already know how I'm going to flip when I die.

I left the vote there to see if you'd get jumped on, you didn't. I took the vote off to avoid it then happening too obviously post my statement.

(in case i was wrong, im still fairly certain you're not town, but i'd rather discussions continues than any quick conclusions come)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no opinions. I don't feel any one is particularly scummy.

Actually, who outed me as a protector, because that person is a right cunt.

That was me, accidentally. I got your power, but at the time I revealed it, I also revealed what I did last night, and didn't think about how it would out you. So maybe you won't be protecting me then :blush:. Protect yourself!

Unless you're assuming not sacrificing night power to kill, I'll let you rethink that one.

I don't need to rethink it, you just misunderstood me.

First off, you're implying that there is a single mafia killer. A strange thing to suggest - they're pretty rare in general, and Peeps has commented in the past on how he dislikes the role.

Secondly, I was suggesting that the protection power was given to one mafia member, replacing their normal power. Then, when another mafia member kills, they can be protected so that nobody can reach them at all. Pretty useful, right?

Basically I'm extremely willing to lynch Tales today as he's clearly neutral and he's only going to confuse things. I also don't fully believe that he can't reveal anything about his role having apparently checked with Peeps. We can't possibly confirm that he has done so - it could easily be a lie. And, seeing as there are no other leads aside from Yvonne (who I don't personally suspect), I would vote for him. Sadly, I just don't think anyone else would.

Ah, I see. Then we'd know they were unreachable, at least. Mafia protector is hardly a revolutionary role, it's been done lots of times before for that exact reason. Hell, there might even BE a mafia protector for all we know.

Regarding not revealing his info/role, it could be a really good bluff but didn't someone find his role from the other thread and it all matched up? Didn't you yourself point out you were beaten to it? Regardless, we'll argue back and forth on this point, and get nowhere. We have no mafia leads, so Vote:No Lynch.

For future references, I'm not going to spend much time avoiding a lynch based on the hugely unfair arguments of confusion. As I said earlier, I would be wary of anyone going for that, a townie would know time is better spent elsewhere. Most of today has not been about finding the mafia, but about a "confusing" role.

Confusing? Not really. Disastrous to both the town and mafia? Probably.

And as you've pretty much confirmed that you're neutral, you must have a win condition of your own.

I'm actually quite baffled as to why there are so few lynches on you. Something is wrong there. Both the town and mafia should be lynching you.

Yeah but you're known to have a neutral vendetta at this stage Cube :p Something happened during your mafia youth I think...

I don't mind getting rid of neutrals since we have to do it at some stage to be safe. If we do it early it's probably better since it's hard to tell when they will win and we might need them late. Also we're doing nothing else today. Vote Tales.

You know what, it actually worries me how dismissive Tales is being about it. I understand the frustration he's probably feeling, but in that situation I would really lay it all out and try to win the town's trust or at least goodwill. His continuous reservedness worries me immensely.

It's probably too late at this point, but for good measure:

Vote: Tales

I would really lay it all out and try to win the town's trust or at least goodwill.

Vote: Tales

In what world is that possible? No way I'm writing a wall of text 20 times a day for the next ten days just to survive. Stop pissing your pants and focus on finding the mafia.

Based on how you argue I have you and Cube locked as mafia.

@Tales are you allowed to tell us your win condition? Can you tell us if you can win with town?

I feel a bit bad for always knocking out interesting neutrals every time we meet one, but without certain assurances it's hard to justify keeping them alive.

If you leave my powers alone, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

@Tales are you allowed to tell us your win condition? Can you tell us if you can win with town?

I feel a bit bad for always knocking out interesting neutrals every time we meet one, but without certain assurances it's hard to justify keeping them alive.

If you leave my powers alone, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Mafffiaaaaaaaa! :p

Yeah but you're known to have a neutral vendetta at this stage Cube :p Something happened during your mafia youth I think...

In one of the earliest mafias, he was a Neutral that stole the victory from a bunch of townies that thought they had already won.

(They totally deserved it, by the way)

I'm not voting for Tales for reasons I stated previously: he is as much of a pain for the mafia as he is for us.

In one of the earliest mafias, he was a Neutral that stole the victory from a bunch of townies that thought they had already won.

(They totally deserved it, by the way)

Exactly this. Although I'm sure I remember having the power-swapping power in one game.

Me too. However, as I feel fairly certain I'll die tonight, I think it should be noted those so adamant to oppose Tales' existence for the current time, when he can't kill or do any direct harm other than swap powers. I would also point out the randomish single vote for Yvonne at current reduced majority from EEVIL, who's been fairly quiet, and wonder if any of it is telling enough to pinpoint all our mafia. The most worrying thing of this day phase is actually just how quiet some folk have been, though I'm not sure if it's more or less significant than the other points. I would like to point out however, we've had a totally silent @Animal from what I can tell.

(either that or me jonnas and tales are all totes clearly mafia)

Just to point out;

Nintendohnut

Diageo

uəʌəsʎɐɾ

EEVILMURRAY

mr-paul

Jimbob

Have all made less posts than Peeps, from most to least. I'd be inclined to start voting for the bottom three just on inactivity myself.

DAY TWO HAS ENDED

Votes:

Yvonne (2/4): uəʌəsʎɐɾ, EEVILMURRAY

Tales (3): Cube, heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane

Cube (1): Tales

No Lynch (3): Yvonne, Jimbob, Rummy

Majority is 8

The town had lots to discuss but somehow the matter of who murdered Walter Armstrong was not one of the hot topics.

The sun began to set and the characters returned to their homes to plot their next move.

NIGHT TWO BEGINS

14 Living Players:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638;

@mr\-paul

@Animal

@Jimbob

Data lost:

@Sheikah