N-Europe

Everybody Gets Three

Daft

I'd never advocate having them killed, but they really need to go away:

oreilly.jpg

I've heard people say he's actually an alright guy in person, and that a lot of his show is just an act.

Anyway, I'd say Stephen Harper, and Vic Toews, would definitely be on the list. The first name you most likely recognize. He's on the list because of his party's constant war on liberty. He has done some good, like getting rid of some wasteful programs, but many of his policies make him an enemy of liberty in my country, and therefore he needs to go. Vic Towes is Canada's public safety minister. He's made the list because of certain bills he's tried to push through parliament that would take away online privacy and liberty in Canada. I'm not really sure who the 3rd person on the list would be. Perhaps the current catholic pope or some other influential person who opposes scientific advancement.

That said, I don't condone unnecessary violence, and have no interest in actually killing said people.

Russell Howard is kind of like ReZ, except ReZ is extremely subtle compared to Russell Howard. Imagine if ReZ was much, much more in your face and was.....having sex.....with a badger's grandma *insert "ain't nobody got time for that clip"*

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Simon Cowell yet.

I really don't understand wanting to kill Beyonce of all popstars...? Rihanna is at least the most obvious of the current megastars, setting chart trends, not exactly an artist, and fairly disposable (though I enjoy her). Beyonce is actuallly much more of an 'artist' in her music, doesn't produce the current dance stuff, lovely singer, spends a lot of time and effort on humanitarian causes. Her voice isn't annoying...I dunno. I don't get killing singers (except Chris Brown), cause you can always just not listen to them. *shrug*

Wait a minute, this is a music post by Paj - more specifically, about Rihanna and Beyonce - that I actually agree with?

I feel dirty.

I find it pretty humorous how the only way you can tell his normal sentences apart from his joke sentences is that he raises his voice for the jokes. They're just normal sentences - often incorrect.

That's not true, he usually just inserts a picture of a penis.

Oh wait, you were talking about Andy Parsons.

Realistically people that need to be got rid like far-right politicians and the assorted madmen and women who have too much power in this world. However, their deaths wouldn't solve anything.

While I have no problem with James Nesbitt, Daft's mention of itv makes me want to kill. If itv was a person, I'd kill it.

I really don't understand wanting to kill Beyonce of all popstars...? Rihanna is at least the most obvious of the current megastars, setting chart trends, not exactly an artist, and fairly disposable (though I enjoy her). Beyonce is actuallly much more of an 'artist' in her music, doesn't produce the current dance stuff, lovely singer, spends a lot of time and effort on humanitarian causes. Her voice isn't annoying...I dunno. I don't get killing singers (except Chris Brown), cause you can always just not listen to them. *shrug*

I'm just going to highlight the irony of your post.

While I have no problem with James Nesbitt, Daft's mention of itv makes me want to kill. If itv was a person, I'd kill it.

If ITV offends you, just don't watch it, hmm? :indeed:

I have three choices for who to kill, so I chose the three most annoying people that I could. The three that annoyed me the most. I can't stand Beyonce or her music. At one point in my life, there was simply no escape from it. Thanks to where I lived in the past, I was surrounded by people who solely listened to her music. Every music station I could get my hands on, be it telly or radio, she was there. Nothing excites me about her voice, I find it very grating.

We all could quite easily just kill mass murderers or something, but I don't think that's entirely the point of the thread. I'm sure Daft doesn't think James Nesbitt is the scum of the Earth (he probably does). There are far worse than these people. But, I have three options, and...Beyonce is one of them. I don't feel guilty whatsoever. ;)

Not unless you move to Africa.

Word.

Word.

I think Beyonce is quite popular in Africa. I read in South Africa, album track/un-promoted single 'Ego' got to no.1.

NO ESCAPE.

tbf this one reminds me of the exact Beyonceness I imagine you hate! :laughing:

I just find her so much more refreshing than the other current pop singers all chasing the current dance sound. She actively goes against that most of the time, her last album got loads of acclaim cause of it's relative maturity, the incorporation of elements of old-school, world-music etc. She even worked with critical flavour de jour Frank Ocean who has a sound VERY removed from that video above/her usual stuff. Laid-back, haunting minimal.

I just think she one of the few popstars is genuinely talented enough to deserve the recognition she gets. There's no "Well she can't sing/dance/perform live, but the beat is good!" with her, she's the whole package.

I'm not even her biggest fan or anything, but I can't deny her talent. But if her voice annoys you, that's fair! :)

Edited by Paj!

You get three free kills. Who are they?

First on my list is fucking James Nesbitt. In my mind, he is the personification of ITV.

James_Nesbitt.jpg

His face. His voice. His mannerisms. Everything about him annoys me even though I'm sure he's lovely enough in real life. I almost don't want to see The Hobbit because of him.

I will return with my other two choices soon.

Disclaimer: I do not condone killing IRL, unless in self defense and maybe a few other instances.

james nesbitt is from ballymena.... you shall not kill the ballymenians or there will be trouble :p

this is pretty much the only post I read in this thread lol

Jack-Whitehall-006.jpg

1. Jack Whitehall

I don't think anybody actually has any idea how much I hate the guy and I mean, really hate him. I see him on television and my insides squirm. He's not funny! I've laughed more being punched in the face! All he ever bangs on about is how he went to the same school as Robert Pattinson and how he has a more successful career and he hates that...yes, he went to the same school, yes, he's more successful, do us a favour and stop fucking harping on about it and fuck off! Man I wish his career would just disappear!

TOWIE-Cast-Picture.jpg

2. The Only Way is Essex (and other shows like it)

I hate this show and I hate the other shows that are like it (well, I can excuse Jersey Shore a bit since that's just guilty trash TV) but yeah, they got to go! Irritating as fuck and it grates on me whenever people use phrases from the show such as 'reem'.

(Don't know the third but I will tell you soon enough)

Russell Howard is kind of like ReZ, except ReZ is extremely subtle compared to Russell Howard. Imagine if ReZ was much, much more in your face and was.....having sex.....with a badger's grandma *insert "ain't nobody got time for that clip"*

I can do the entire spectrum of humour. Intelligent, crude, penis humour, shock value, sarcasm, faux nazi, play dumb, visual, amazing.

I am so great.