Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Conference (5.00pm - 5th June)

Mokong

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post E3 video is head wrecking and rubbing salt into the wounds. I'd love to run into that room and tell that family to shut the fuck up! Sugary, sickeningly sweet, ott, bullshit. Where's the hardcore games?

Reggie talking like a twat. OF COURSE we're going to be social buzz, i bet over 50% was negative.

He said they had a great balance. Did they fuck. It was 80% casual bullshit at an event watched by core gamers attended by the gaming media

HANG ON, was the big reveal of the new game. A mention...? It's becoming more of a joke :)

Not quite sure I'm follow the point...

Meaning most of 1st party Microsoft studios are working on the next Xbox and prepping for next year, hence their shoddy offering at their conference.

Nintendo are launching this year, trying to create hype for their new console and gave us this showing, at the biggest of conferences for the gaming world.

Reggie talking like a twat. OF COURSE we're going to be social buzz, i bet over 50% was negative.

He said they had a great balance. Did they fuck. It was 80% casual bullshit at an event watched by core gamers attended by the gaming media

HANG ON, was the big reveal of the new game. A mention...? It's becoming more of a joke :)

It was less than 80% casual...

Meaning most of 1st party Microsoft studios are working on the next Xbox and prepping for next year, hence their shoddy offering at their conference.

Nintendo are launching this year, trying to create hype for their new console and gave us this showing, at the biggest of conferences for the gaming world.

I got what you meant, and agree 100%.

Shoddy showing from Nintendo. When they were talking about fitness and music games, I half expected a Wii Music U to be announced. More Ravi Drums!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!