N-Europe

Project X Zone (Capcom x Sega x Namco Bandai)

Dante

Guess I stand corrected. I really didn't think that came out because I remember looking for it and contemplating an import. Obviously I was looking in the wrong place.

Not paying that price though - no way!

Guess I stand corrected. I really didn't think that came out because I remember looking for it and contemplating an import. Obviously I was looking in the wrong place.

Not paying that price though - no way!

Yeah, its a pretty rare game now. Just wished I had picked it up sooner. I'm sure I seen it at GAME a while back for £20. :mad:

EDIT: It's only £20 from VGP

Yeah, its a pretty rare game now. Just wished I had picked it up sooner. I'm sure I seen it at GAME a while back for £20. :mad:

EDIT: It's only £20 from VGP

Wiki said it had patchy release in Europe. I remember scouring the local game stores used sections for MM games after getting back into it with MM9 but I've never seen any in them other than the StarForce games.

I'm so tempted by that now. Never used VGP before. I used to use another site where even brand new DS games were £22 tops and a ot were only £18. They've stopped selling now unfortunately, and yet at those prices, not too surprising either.

I swear it was in GAME at the Metro Centre. It was the one that is upstairs, near HMV.

No idea. All I remember was play.com still had it on their coming soon list for ages after the supposed release date.

I've seen it in Grainger Games, but that was the US version.

It's an SRPG, that's all we know. They've only been showcasing battles because flashy visual effects attract Japanese gamers.

I'm guessing it's the same as in Valkyrie Profile for the DS: everything works as in a turn-based SRPG, but once you enter a battle, you still need to input your characters' moves. In VP, there was one button assigned for each character (a battle could hold up to 4 characters at once), so this could work with 2 buttons for each character.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more characters confirmed:

Sakura Wars: Erica and Gemini

Mugen Frontier Super Robot Wars: Nanbu Kaguya and Haken

Dynamite Deka: Bruno

Darkstalkers: Morrigan

Street Fighter: Chun-Li

Valkyrie no Bouken: Valkyrie

For some more details, you can find the link HERE.