N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The remaining members of the town surrounded the helpless stapler and pulled it apart.

Yvonne has been lynched. She was the last remaining member of the mafia.

The town rejoiced at their victory... but something felt off.

Two characters were laughing. They started off with a low chuckle but that soon developed into a full-blown maniacal laugh. With the mafia dealt with, there was no one left to stand in their way.

Cell quickly dispatched Jesse and Chester before moving on to Dr. House. He tried to defend himself with his cane but it snapped in half on Cell's body. The doctor was blasted backwards and landed awkwardly on an iPad which was smashed to pieces. Dr House lay still, his neck had been broken.

While that was happening, Baby had already killed Samwise Gamgee but was having trouble with Joseph Kony and his slime sidekick. Baby possessed the slime and absorbed Kony. Now only the Crow and the Comic book nerd remained. ReZourceman used Fly! ReZourceman and the Crow both escaped.

@Magnus was also there. He made a witty remark and then left.

Cell and Baby have won. They were a neutral team and both had to survive to the end of the game to steal the victory for themselves.

Winners:

Cell: EEVILMURRAY

EEVIL.png

Baby: Jonnas

Jonnas.jpg

Characters:

Mafia:

Yvonne: Stapler

mr-paul: tangled headphone wires

Tales: black hole

Rummy: gay bar of soap

Marcamillian: Discord

Neutral:

EEVILMURRAY: Cell (Dragonball Z)

Jonnas: Baby (Dragonball GT)

Town:

ReZourceman: Joseph Kony on even nights and a luminous pink slime on odd nights.

DuD: Akuma (Street Fighter)

Jimbob: Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect)

Dannyboy-the-Dane: Arthur (Inception)

Aqui1a: Samwise Gamgee (Lord of the Rings)

Diageo: Dr. House

MadDog: Jesse & Chester (Dude, Where's My Car?)

Cube: ReZourceman (N-Europe)

Heroicjanitor: A crow with sparkly eyes

Nintendohnut: iPad

Full roles will come later :p

Edited by The Peeps

Fair enough (I don't think many people suspected mr-paul at that time...apart from ReZ)...but it does kind of seem that for the town to win, the mafia had to randomly decide to kill one of those two. Unless there was a hint somewhere that we missed (or that it required a specific investigator to target one of them).

Yvonne making himself out to be Buddha was genius, though.

Or you could've lynched either of them. Jonnas has a fairly evil-sounding role as he possessed people and EEVIL had every power in the game which cast some suspicion his way. He came close to a lynch one of the days and a stronger mafia would've taken him out. At the start they were going to try and work with the mafia but they soon changed their mind :p

Mafia were quite obviously underpowered. Marcamillian initially wasn't able to communicate with them because I thought they'd be too powerful but they had some bad luck and the town were a lot more powerful than I originally thought.

Mafia were quite obviously underpowered.

I do wish they had lasted longer - it was fun effectively choosing my power each night. I was thought I had chosen to use Invincible on ReZ during the latest night, but it seems I imagined sending the PM.

Oh god. I am disgusted at having not won, cannot BELIEVE you Peeps, putting a steal win role in haha. Bastard.

But Jonnas and EEVIL definitely deserve it, Jonnas remaining to the very end without having revealed his role. Well fucking played boys.

Also well played Yvonne.

Very, very cool game, but....ewww townie redirectors. Or rather non-mafia redirectors. I dislike them a lot.

dragon-ball-gt-goten-vs-baby-i0.jpg

Bitchin'

Love that I never once appeared in the write-up. Love that me and Eevil had almost every power/role figured out in a matter of days. Except for Yvonne, who made the best lie ever. Even I fell for it, and I possessed him twice.

Oh god. I am disgusted at having not won, cannot BELIEVE you Peeps, putting a steal win role in haha. Bastard.

Love that me and Eevil were the assholes who stole the victory, but Peeps is still the one who gets blamed :heh:

Very, very cool game, but....ewww townie redirectors. Or rather non-mafia redirectors. I dislike them a lot.

This was no mere redirection. I could learn my victim's powers before using them during the night.

Truth be told, in the anime, Baby could also brainwash anyone he ever possessed. He used this to control the entire planet. If I had roleclaimed, if anyone suspected I was Baby... you would've lynched me on the spot, as soon as you knew.

I was the one who escaped with you. We must avenge the others in the next...DIY Mafia!

Oh yeah :p Jonnas and Eevil better not rest easy, we'll never stop hunting. I think Rez played very well this game, had the town organised. Jonnas and Eevil winning was a bit of a surprise but I think their roles would've been fine in a longer game. Mafia were either unlucky or underpowered, or both.

gg all! To be honest I messed up claiming roleblocker D1, then going quiet (and then not being very smart with targets!) If we'd known there was so much pink going on maybe Rummy could have gotten away with it!

My 3 choices were:

1. stapler

2. kurt vonnegut

3. unicorn

Was quite a fun game but I think there was definite balance issues and we didn't know our last mafia member (Marc) and Tales was inactive the whole game so we did everything for him and by the time he appeared there was no way he could defend himself. We had been thinking Jonnas could be our last member but nope, he was a thieving neutral :P

In a way, I am pleased that only two people won rather than the ten remaining, seeing Jonnas really is the one who defeated us by redirecting kills and leading the Tales lynch.

I do love how Yvonne kinda had you fooled at the end there!

I am pleased that only two people won rather than the ten remaining, seeing Jonnas really is the one who defeated us by redirecting kills and leading the Tales lynch.

Aww hells no! There was pure EEVIL/Jonnas conspiring going on behind the scenes. I could've done more like leading some lynches, but it would've given away our partnership.

Fuck you, Jonnas! :p I suspected you since I found out you could brainwash people and find out their powers on night 3, but you played so well I got my doubts and waited to maybe catch you out later. Then you led a lynch on a mafioso and convinced me you were town ... not that it mattered since I was killed off right then. :heh: I'm bummed I missed my last day of being alive, though.

Also, Peeps, when was the first attempt on my life? I assumed I would be told so I could get out my info in time.

Yvonne played amazingly. He is the most excellent liar I've ever seen in a mafia game. Kudos! :D

Aww hells no! There was pure EEVIL/Jonnas conspiring going on behind the scenes. I could've done more like leading some lynches, but it would've given away our partnership.

Damn straight! We being partners gave us amazing intel.

Fuck you, Jonnas! :p I suspected you since I found out you could brainwash people and find out their powers on night 3, but you played so well I got my doubts and waited to maybe catch you out later. Then you led a lynch on a mafioso and convinced me you were town ... not that it mattered since I was killed off right then. :heh: I'm bummed I missed my last day of being alive, though.

Huh, who knew that the very first person I possessed would think me capable of brainwashing the populace? :heh: Had you released that info, both the mafia AND the town would be gunning for me.