NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

HOVERBOARDS HAVE COME BITCHES!

yes it's faked but just let me continue to dream damnit

The feels!!!

He's a prank video guy though. He just did it for the views.

He's a prank video guy though. He just did it for the views.

So what? He gets views, his subscribers get a nice video, the homeless guy gets $1000. What about that is objectionable?

Well I don't particularly think he's doing anything wrong. But according to reciprocal altruism theory, those who do altruistic activities for monetary reasons such as video views, are more likely to cheat in reciprocal relationships and are therefore thought of as worse people in people's eyes. Additionally, the overjustification effect means that people will completely ignore the benefit towards the affected party as well as any socially positive behaviour because of the monetary involvement.

In conclusion, I thought it was grand but thought people wouldn't think it would be grand because of the monetary involvement, as is likely due to human bias.

I deeply and sincerely love the guest "couch gag" Sylvain Chomet did for The Simpsons.

He lost some credibility for using the words "hella" and "baby", but still pretty cool.

Saw one of these, complete with livery and rally equipment, driving through Banbury today. I made some girly noises:

lancia_stratos_off_track.jpg

Stunning car.

Sciroccos look suspiciously like the Inspector Gadget car, so I thought I'd see what a Scirocco would look like if it were made up to look like one. Turns out they'd look rad:

10153781_10154008339130341_994030326_n.jpg

Sciroccos look suspiciously like the Inspector Gadget car, so I thought I'd see what a Scirocco would look like if it were made up to look like one. Turns out they'd look rad:

10153781_10154008339130341_994030326_n.jpg

Now you need to do that to a real Scirocco.