NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

Not quite sure if this is awesome, but it certainly is amazing to watch. This slow motion video shows how dogs drink water.

Lets see them try that on the battlefield :heh:

lol, but in serious....damn that was awesome!

All wars should by fought by seeing who can wail out The Final Countdown the loudest.

I think it's safe to say that the winner would always be...

...Europe.

2163981-csi_yeah_skyline.jpg

Hotdamn KUNG FURY was on kickstarter?! I would totally have laid down $100 for that. Before the end of that clip @Goafer posted I was thinking "this would be THE BEST MOVIE EVER" ... just had, like, everything in it.

Hotdamn KUNG FURY was on kickstarter?! I would totally have laid down $100 for that. Before the end of that clip @Goafer posted I was thinking "this would be THE BEST MOVIE EVER" ... just had, like, everything in it.

If it's any consolation, it made it's backing by quite a bit. Tripled its goal.

Its only a 30 minute movie, but it's going to be made available online for free. The most recent update I got said that there might be the possibility of a feature length film, due to interest from various places.

I bought the Bluray and they've said that they'll be putting a lot of effort into the packaging of the rewards. They've mentioned VHS cases for the Blurays/DVDs.

Also, the whole thing has been filmed. The Kickstarter was to fund the CG (it's all green screen), so it shouldn't be too long till the release.

Edited by Goafer

From the project update email:

I want to make the rewards for the pledges as cool as possible. When you open you package I want it to feel like christmas. For instance when you get the kickstarter-exclusive T-shirt, I don’t wanna send just a T-shirt. I want to send you a t-shirt in a cool package with artwork on it, with a backstory included in the package, perhaps some concept art and stuff like that. And for the DVD/Blu-ray I would like it to be packaged in a VHS-container, and perhaps include a small comic book. It is difficult for me to say exactly what will be included right now, because we’re still working on ideas, but the bottom-line is we won’t half-ass it.

It looks like we won’t reach our $1,000,000 feature film goal. But because of the massive response and publicity this campaign has received, there’s a number of financers and distributors who want to help make the full feature a reality. So I haven’t given up on the idea.

I can't wait.

Long, but awesome all the way through:

Edited by Goafer

Build with Chrome

I accept handjobs as a thank you ReZ. Just sayin'.

As if I ain't subsribed to LEGO on YouTube.

Not that that means I'm going to stop the handjobs anytime soon.

Newly released footage of Felix Baumgartner's freefall from 2012:

Watch it in 1080p with good headphones for the full experience.

This has to be one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

I remember watching the fall live in 2012, but this video tops that. The perspective is amazing.

Goosebumps.

I don't know what that is, but it sounds awesome.

Is it like Downton?

No way!? That's the Chase? I've seen those vids, they are hilarious!