NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

I still can't believe none of Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft bought this thing...but Facebook did? Sense does not make :heh:

Sony are making their own. It would also be silly for Nintendo to buy it as the Wii U would have trouble supporting it (it wouldn't be that great on the other consoles, either).

On top of that, it's quite a risk. While the product looks interesting (I've tried it myself), I can't see it selling that well. To me, it would me much more suited for an arcade.

A cover of "IN The End" by Linkin Park but sung in the style of 20 different bands/artists (well 19 excluding Linkin Park)

I still can't believe none of Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft bought this thing...but Facebook did? Sense does not make :heh:

The old boy in the check shirt is a hero.

If anyone remembers this pr0 game:

space-hulk-boardgame.jpg

Space Hulk. Apparently it's coming back, which is fucking awesome.

Also noticed this lil beauty as well.

99120207023_Nagash01.jpg

And I say little but I mean "rather sizeable", as they have a normal skeleton for comparison.

99120207023_Nagash02.jpg

But for £65 it's a bit of a stretch... but wants...

A promo for a (droolworthy) Sony TV, but they show something cool I´ve never seen before: Ice bubbles (and sorry, it´s a facebook video).

It's all in French, but 1st person drone racing is awesome in any language:

Release your inner pyromaniac by releasing fireballs from the palm of your hand: