NEurope
trisha

what have you bought in the sales?

Nothing been bought by me. Wouldn't mind going on a wee shopping spree, but the big -£1,000 in my account says no. By the time my lovely student loan comes through most of sales will be finished.

I haven't seen anything i want in the sales yet either. But thats only from looking on the net as ive been working and not had any time to go around the shops.

Next week when im off work i shall head to Bluewater and see what i can pick up, more than likely more clothes which i dont need but meh.

The Sims 2 Guide from work (1p!)

Arcade Fire - Funeral

Think thats it so far. May buy a new camera tomorrow if Jessops have it in stock.

Films:

The Warriors

Dog Day Afternoon

Both recommended

Albums:

Foo Fighters- One by One

Kings of Leon- A-Ha Shake Heartbreak

Again, both recommended.

Been looking for a harmonica aswell, but no such luck.

I've bought:

Bomberman (DS) £15

Football Factory (DVD) £5

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (DVD) £3

War of the Worlds (DVD) £5

Nothing too exciting!

Amazon

Final Fantasy XI - £10

Final Fantasy XI Strategy Guide - £6.50

Counter Strike Source - £15

I got a pair of Zildjian 7A wood tip drumsticks for £5.99

Dawsons tricked me. They said they had a sale :(

havent been out yet to look, waiting for all the mad bargin hunting women to get there stuff first! the sales will proberly last about 5 months!

My dad bought the family a new PC. He told my mum it was in the sales, but it wasn't actually :heh:

£800

He got a printer (£30 off) and a wireless Linksys modem/router for £40, half price in PC World :)

I haven't bought anything yet, I've got a HMV voucher so I'll have a look in ther esometime.

Man.... HMV was mental the first day it was accepting those vouchers. I'm gunna have to use these as an excuse to spend over a hundred pounds methinks :D

I'm going, good old (very old actually...oldest recorded town in the UK)Colchester tomorrow! Hopefully i'll pick up some new clothes, something urban kinda casual..like emo....i have no-idea!

locky, where did u get war of the worlds from?

Asda. Its a national promotion.

I've not bought much, a few bits of clothing for my niece and nephew which cost £8.50 in total, all were half price; and a Family Guy calendar from Virgin for £1.99

Oh I forgot some things I got from Sainsburys - a Mach 3 Turbo set for £3.99 that I gave my dad and a Baileys glass and minature bottle for £2.25 which I gave my boyfriend.

Baten Kaitos, 19.99, Gamestation.

Amazing deal.

Not really, I got it for that in Toys R Us two months ago. And I'm still not impressed with it, may try selling it on.

As for stuff in the sales, well I'm just planning on buying on the cheap from amazon.

Man in the iron mask

Three musketeers

Fierce Creatures

all around a fiver each

And Casanova for a tenner.

I went out the day before yesterday, didnt buy anything, but managed to catch flu...awesome.