NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

It looks like there will be no live draw :(

Thanks for all the ones you have done Jimbob we will do it again next season.

I will do my own draw sadly not televised after the England game as I think people need to know with a whole day in advance to make it fair.

Tune in after Englands game for the LIVE QUARTER FINAL DRAW!!

Draw is!!!

The Sixty Fourthers vs Silverdale Hotpot

Eights United vs Intergalatigo Stars

Bayern Bru vs DuDs Baggies

Mcoys Sons vs Seahawks FC

The Draw was done by who I want to go thro... by a random number generator!

Good luck guys matches to be played this Friday get your invites sent :D

Edited by Haden

Hmm...I have never beaten the stars before. I am stronger on paper so I should make it, but he has been a tricky one in the past.

Eights United vs Intergalatigo Stars

Oh dear, a third away game...this time i'm afraid it'll be a step too far for me! You ready for your first ever win against me Tales!?

Lol Cube that midfield is immense. Is that better than your old team? :laughing:

Oh and yeah I can do those reports :)

Mcoy has sent his invite for the next round :)

Cube you have an amazing side to start with. Sack one of your forwards, you won't need four.

Yeah, the forward will go along with the 4-star 28 year old.

I still remember when I started a club in an Xpert League and the highest skilled player on my team (I think it was a skill of 8) was 18 years old.

Lucky to be at home again, going to need it against Silverdale.

Gah, lost 3-2 against Sixty Fourthers today. If only i had a stronger midfield, then i reckon i may have had that. Still, did better than i initially thought.

Don't feel bad, we had a bit of an epic - you went ahead twice before I sealed it midway through the 2nd half. I didn't exactly field a B-squad either, I was actually quite shocked.

Just seen the Bayern Bru squad... Anyone looking for a friendly on Tuesday?

Cmaaa, DuDeee. You can take Bay-urn Brew.

Bay-urn.

Aha. One of the best parts of that first live draw.

Just seen the Bayern Bru squad... Anyone looking for a friendly on Tuesday?

I kept him down to 3 - 1 despite having a awful backup keeper, injured defender and getting tactics completely wrong, you can do it! Baggies 4 life!

Cube's team is ridiculously good!

Edit: Tricky dilema - just got a decent 18 - 4 through (crucially, he works hard in training) yet I literally just bought myself an 18 - 5 to develop. Which should I go for? Both is probably too ambitious as I won't be comfortable in the middle league this season, gonna be hard staying up and that.

1imo0z.png

Edited by dan-likes-trees

I'd sell the 18-5 and go for the 18-4 because I am a whore for special qualities. 18-5s usually sell quite well too so make sure you put a minimum amount on (do a quick search and see what they're going for).

He may be 1 skill point lower but he's worth more because of those specs imo. He'll be easy to develop as well because he's already got the <3

Freekick and training are no doubt some of the best qualities to have in the game. Leadership and all round is a bonus. No doubt Mcoy would keep the 18 - 4

Lol Cube that midfield is immense. Is that better than your old team? :laughing:

Oh and yeah I can do those reports :)

Cool if you do

Dragooo vs Mcoy

DuDs vs Bubbles

Seahawks vs Co-op

Haden vs Inter

I will do the other four. Mine will be this weekend sadly as I am v busy till then. Which means I can't preview the last 8 games either sorry guys if anyone wants to do that feel free :D

@Haden, no worries at all. I had a lot of fun doing the 2 live draws, and i'm more than happy to do the draws again at the end of next season if everyone is happy with that. Apologies for those who were hoping a live draw was to take place, i ended up watching both internationals (Wales vs Costa Rica and England vs Holland) and time slipped away.

Couldn't believe how much more enjoyable it is to do more for this game than just playing the matches.

Was the link i provided for the "Last 16" ok, i couldn't get the video converted to Youtube format thus couldn't trim it down.

Edited by Jimbob

I kept him down to 3 - 1 despite having a awful backup keeper, injured defender and getting tactics completely wrong, you can do it! Baggies 4 life!

Cube's team is ridiculously good!

Edit: Tricky dilema - just got a decent 18 - 4 through (crucially, he works hard in training) yet I literally just bought myself an 18 - 5 to develop. Which should I go for? Both is probably too ambitious as I won't be comfortable in the middle league this season, gonna be hard staying up and that.

1imo0z.png

Keep the 18-4 like everyone else says!

I got an 18-5 midfielder today, HUZZAH.

Made a decent bid on Bru's player as well, hopefully accepted!

Made a decent bid on Bru's player as well, hopefully accepted!

Screw you!

Nope, a 17-5! Lucky lucky lucky ...

Won the "Team of the Month" award, extra 300,000 econ in the bank. Happy indeed!!

Edit: All this talk of changes, the only thing i'd change is my user/manager name. Everything else is fine, but i don't think you can change your username without starting a new account. Can't really do that, be it i got a years VIP on my current account.

Edited by Jimbob

Nope, a 17-5! Lucky lucky lucky ...

So unfair! I hate this game some times. I never get good youth players like that!

I got a fucking 19-5 GK :(

Sold for 75,000... a 45,000 profit :yay::blank:

Mcoy is awaiting Sea Hawks to accept his game invite :)

If seahawks dosen't bring his ass out here to be whooped, Mcoy will come back there and find you!