NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Before the new season starts, someone should note down the previous winners of the league, since it's going to be destroyed with all the teams leaving. :p

Too many players quitting their top division team :sad:

I was hoping people wouldn't feel like that. Thing is Ell, Bru, Cube and I have been managing our teams for years (literally!) and it is time for a change. It was just about at the stage where you, Madpool, Eights, Oddy etc were ready to land your first titles anyway. So don't think this will de-legitimize your wins. They will be every bit as glorious and exciting as they were for us when we got ours and Cube. ;)

Before the new season starts, someone should note down the previous winners of the league, since it's going to be destroyed with all the teams leaving. :p

Champion Season

Haden United 21

Essex Elites 20

Essex Elites 19

Mcoys Sons 18

Essex Elites 17

Dysonian Wanderers 16

Haden United 15

Dysonian Wanderers 14

Essex Elites 13

Roostophe Rovers 12

Haden United 11

Roostophe Rovers 10

Haden United 4

Bayern Bru 3

Happenstance FC 1

Happenstance and Dyson will be the only champions left! lol.

I will make a new champions list including oddys wins in the new thread.

REZ About the only thing I can say to you is.

YOU'RE FIREDDDDDD!!!

OK WE ARE AT RED ALERT!

30 teams ready to go!

I can press that league button anytime!

But I am going to have dinner first :D

Champion Season

Haden United 21

Essex Elites 20

Essex Elites 19

Mcoys Sons 18

Essex Elites 17

Dysonian Wanderers 16

Haden United 15

Dysonian Wanderers 14

Essex Elites 13

Roostophe Rovers 12

Haden United 11

Roostophe Rovers 10

Haden United 4

Bayern Bru 3

Happenstance FC 1

I will make a new champions list including oddys wins in the new thread.

Mine are easy to fill in: 2,5,6,7,8,9

All the blanks are miiiiiiiiiiiine!

Tomorrow I will do a report of the cup final as my last post in this thread and in the new thread I'll do a summary of each team in the middle league :p

Tomorrow I will do a report of the cup final as my last post in this thread and in the new thread I'll do a summary of each team in the middle league :p

If I could straight up buy you the largest VIP membership I would. Thank you!

And the rest elites :p

He's rated at 3,700,000.. he's not goin for anything less.. I'll just keep him for my team if nothing comes of it.

The Final

****The Sixty-Fourthers 2-2 Intergalactico Stars****

Intergalactico have had the short end of the stick for most of the cup as they have played mostly away fixtures, but here they are in the final playing 4-5-1 again to try and nullify The Sixty-Fourthers’ offensive 3-5-2 stance. The Sixty-Fourthers gain an early lead in the 11th minute as Amer Kurdi heads the ball in for a goal but Intergalactico had the upper hand in the first half with three attempts on goal. It wasn’t until the 47th minute that Intergalactico were able to equalise with a goal coming from Nikos Scabos and just 10 minutes later they went into the lead thanks to Nikolai Volkoff who scored from a header. However, The Sixty-Fourthers weren’t finished yet as they came back with an onslaught against Intergalactico, drawing the scores level again with a goal from Amer Hizo Diz. With the scores tied, it comes down to chances and Intergalactico were ahead with The Sixty-Fourthers catching up fast. The last part of the game was dominated by The Sixty-Fourthers as they did everything they could just to get a chance on goal but the final whistle blew all too soon and Intergalactico win with 6 chances to 5.

Congratulations to Cup Winners, Intergalactico Stars!

So whatever happened to the existing rule we've been going by in the cup for the last few seasons...

I don't need excuses I am the N Europe Champ :wink:

I am going to delete all the Cup PRs and put up the new info Madpool put up along with some rules that people keep asking. I will paste it here to.

Basically it is 1 game this friday, if it is a draw chances made wins it, if that is a draw away team goes through.

Draws up to and including the last 8 would be great. Beyond that it may be more pointless having said that we still need a way to decide who is at home and away in the semis.

All these games are to be played Friday 24th February.

Round 1

The Comerade Co-op vs Aqui1a All Stars

Bubbles FC vs Yellow Submarine

Recall United vs Cubic County

Seahawks FC vs Real Peeps

Bayern Bru vs Winston Gardens FC

Mcoys Sons vs Happenstance FC

Eights United vs Rising Phoenix

MilaGi vs Intergalactico Stars

Byes/Friendlies

Leeds.M.O.T vs Silverdale Hotpot

The Sixty-Fourthers vs Dragooooo

Madpool vs Essex Elites

DuDs Baggies vs Haden United

The winners of Round 1 will then be put into a ha.. fez along with the teams who got Byes for Round 2.

If teams in Round 1 games draw, the team with the most chances goes through, if this is a draw the away team goes through to the next round.

Good luck everyone! The next draw will be Sunday evening, be sure to join us in the chatroom and on livestream with Jimbob. Come even if you get knocked out to laugh at Ell, have some banter and sing football songs with Fierce Link.

Details of the exact time of the next draw will be known shortly.

Time is up to you Recall :)

Could teams that have invited or teams that are doing the invites confirm when they have set their games up so I can tick the games off that are ready.

...you can't just change it halfway through this cup when it suits you (or Rising Phoenix)! You should have stated any new rules changes before the first round of the cup starts, otherwise it should stay as it has been!?!