N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Haden

I got this as a random event earlier:

"Finnbar Dublin has been playing Xperteleven on his computer for some time and is a very good manager. Having just led a team into the top division of the Xpert league, Finnbar Dublin is delighted and gains some form."

My player doesn't even realise he is in a game! Maybe I am in a game O.o

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this as a random event earlier:

"Finnbar Dublin has been playing Xperteleven on his computer for some time and is a very good manager. Having just led a team into the top division of the Xpert league, Finnbar Dublin is delighted and gains some form."

My player doesn't even realise he is in a game! Maybe I am in a game O.o

Matrix.jpg

I'm looking for alliance members too. Anyone who is going to be in the middle or lower league just tag me.

Rowan, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the N-E X11 league.

:smile:

I dooooo Dragooooo :)

What is with these amazing new teams??!

A 25/7 forward with intelligent, heading & speed

A 25/7 forward with shooting

2 10 skills

An 8 skill keeper

A 17/5 intelligent midfielder

And thats all in one team!!

WTF Haden :o

What is this alliance business all about?

Two seasons ago Haden introduced alliances where you could pick two teams (so you had one from each league) to be your allies. Your positions in the table go towards your alliance score so if you're first you get 10 points and if you're 8th (out of 10 teams) you'd get 3. Then a few teams were promoted/relegated but no one wanted to ditch out on their alliance so the one team member per league rule was ignored :p

Basically it's just a way of getting a bit of extra fun.

Week 16

Legacy: Haden 10, Inter 6, Co-op 10, 26

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 7, All Stars 8, 23

Trio: Mad 9, Peeps 5, Rez 4, 18

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 4, Bubbles 6, 16

...: Rising Phoenix 2 64s 3, DuD 7, 12

Final Three: Odwin 4, Eights 6, Cube 1, 11

Final Standings

Legacy: Haden 10, Inter 7, Co-op 10, 27

...: Silverdale 7, Leeds 8, All Stars 8, 23

Trio: Mad 9, Peeps 5, Rez 4, 18

The Hurricanes: Elites 8, Emo 3, Bubbles 6, 17

Final Three: Odwin 5, Eights 6, Cube 1, 12

...: Rising Phoenix 1 64s 2, DuD 7, 10

@Haden my alliance with Aqui1a and Milagi (coloccini FC) will be named: The Midnight Riders (sex for anyone who gets the reference)

N-Euro Cup Round 3

****Bayern Bru 1-0 DuDs Baggies****

Bayern Bru showed confidence right from the start in this game as they started the match in a 3-4-3 formation, clearly not seeing much of a threat from Baggies’ 4-4-2. Despite Bru’s offensive stance, the match was actually fairly tame. Baggies didn’t get a chance on goal all game but their defence was solid and they made Bru work hard for their win. Bru only had one attempt on goal in the first half but Kunder Lindpere made sure it went in as he took the ball right up to the penalty area before shooting and scoring in the 19th minute. The rest of the game was fairly uneventful as Baggies kept their back line tight. Bru did manage a few more chances in the second half but to no avail. Nevertheless, Bayern Bru walk away victorious and see themselves through to the next round and Baggies show us that they are not to be underestimated.

****Mcoys Sons 5-0 Seahawks FC***

Mcoys Sons weren’t playing games in this… game. They went in to win and they made sure Seahawks knew what they were dealing with. The Sons opt for a 3-5-2 to maximise their offence while Seahawks break routine with a 4-4-2 formation to catch Mcoys Sons unprepared. With 7 chances in the first half alone and shutting Seahawks out completely, Mcoys Sons show us what they can do when they really try. Stephen Gaye was first to score with a header in the 30th minute and soon after, Wyatt Rufus scored from a freekick putting Mcoys Sons 2-0 up at half time. The second half of the game was just as one sided as Seahawks were still unable to get anywhere near their opponents goal. Mcoys Sons were giving them plenty to deal with as they managed 6 more attempts on goal. Norm Downer scored the Sons third goal in the 57th minute and just 10 minutes later, Hamilton Charles gets the fourth. As the match was drawing to a close, Wyatt Rufus reflected on his goal in the first half and felt it was rather cheap to score from a freekick so in the 75th minute he led an assault on the goal and scored after tearing through Seahawks’ defences. Mcoys Sons win 5-0 while shutting out their opponents completely to prove that they really are an Elite League team.

Gah, lost 3-2 earlier today. Still, a friendly is a friendly. Valuable match experience with my new look youth midfield.

Looking for another friendly for Friday, anyone interested?.

I am, send me a challenge!

Gah, lost 3-2 earlier today. Still, a friendly is a friendly. Valuable match experience with my new look youth midfield.

Looking for another friendly for Friday, anyone interested?.

Send me one, it'd be interesting to try an away friendly for once.

Bit busy next few days so I am afraid I can't do as much reporting as I had hoped I may have a bit of free time Thursday eve so I will try and catch up on cup reports then.

Peeps feel free to do as many or as few of the reports as you like cup wise I think tbh there are only 4 to catch up so if you aren't cup for it (hahaha) I can do them on Thurs eve.

Oh btw Peeps as we are coming to the end of the off season could you PM me the overall winners of middle league awards?

Draw for the

FINAL!

Will take place at 9pm Gaggle and Nikos.

Had an incredibly tight match at the end of my Official Xpert Team's season to decide who was champions. We were 3 points clear of second place who we were playing in the final round. So we had to ensure not to lose by 3 goals to win the league. The match ended up as 0-2 defeat to us meaning we were champions by goal difference 43 to 41:grin: If my opponent had scored just 1 more goal, both our goal difference would have been equal and they would have won the league on goals scored 50-49:o. Very tight indeed.

Enjoyed my friendly against Recall. They scored first but we came back to win 3-1 overall. It was a good challenge for us and hopefully will be the start of regaining back our form.