NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Pfft he's no friend of mine

<3 you @Zell

I'm talking about a mutual acquaintance of mine and aqui1a's. I'll talk to him tonight

Week 11

Legacy: Haden 9, Inter 9, Co-op 10, 28

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 3, Rez 9, 22

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 5, All Stars 8, 21

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 4, Bubbles 7, 18

Final Three: Odwin 5, Eights 6, Cube 1, 12

...: Rising Phoenix 3 64s 1, DuD 5, 9

All the stories that have been told of Alliances and days of old

But there's no Rovers now

All the games that were won and lost somehow don't seem to matter very much anymore.

All the PRs we read all the dirty tricks we saw the teams running round their stadiums burnt.

I see change reports but our teams are the same as they ever were.

Living on a thin line.

Week 13

Legacy: Haden 9, Inter 9, Co-op 10, 28

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 7, All Stars 9, 24

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 3, Rez 6, 19

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 4, Bubbles 5, 16

Final Three: Odwin 5, Eights 6, Cube 1, 12

...: Rising Phoenix 3 64s 2, DuD 7, 12

The present:

The Elite League sees a battle that is headed by a team that are trying to secure their turf and make space for a new champion. Two veterans are working to stop him and a dark horse approaches to add some spice to the final few games.

200px-Virgil_Sollozo.png

Madpool

the-godfather-brando.jpg

Haden

corleone.jpg

Elites

GoodFellas+pic+4.jpg

Silverdale

In the Middle League a fierce battle rages outside the realms of one all seeing influence.

Eye-o-sauron-03.jpg

Mcoy

07952-3.jpg

The promotion battle

In the Lower League the battle rages still between the good the bad and the inactives

good-bad-ugly-560-thumb-560xauto-30365.jpg

The future!:

Just a quick reminder but keep asking away for new teams as I will start putting them in soon a couple more should be good Peeps did you recruit your friend?

The Cup and the Draw.

So a live cup and draw?

I think it would be an amazing idea but we need to start sorting it quite quickly as the end season is approaching. What we need to do is pool all teams who want to do the cup. And then work out how to make it fair with one round games (eg one team will be at home)

The other issue is for VIP etc and Cup draw this year someone came up with the superb idea of doing a live draw with tuxedos etc. I would be more than willing to do this if no-one else wants to. But is there someone who wants to host and is good with livestream stuff etc? As I am no expert.

Get back to me guys as it would be epic to get this done :D

I'd say whoever gets drawn out first plays at home, just normal football draw rules.

I assume most people would prefer the draw to happen at the weekend, as would I.

So we want it but anyone up for hosting it?

I may extend this to a PR as well, I would be up for up but would need to buy a webcam.

I have a tux and bowtie ready :p

If I was doing it I would want bowtie and suit pictures of everyone that entered to pull out of the hat lol

Gave him an invite link, he should be signing/signed up now.

Hey man he is signed up but he joined Besaid Auchors. Does he want to make his own team? He may think that is all you can do.

lol yeah he'd like his own team please. Can you do that for him or does he need to sign up again?

lol yeah he'd like his own team please. Can you do that for him or does he need to sign up again?

I refused his application so he could try again it is so long since I signed up a team that I have forgotten does anyone more recent (Fierce Link?) remember how to do it?

Good win for me today but Madpool got a vital victory so I am very much on the back foot.

Need Rovers to prove he is the best in the world while I face the Elites who are still a dark horse in the title race.

Nightmare!

On the plus side Durov has no caught up with Trainer on points and will take him over very soon.

Everyone mark Trainer!

Apparently when he goes to join the league there is only the option to take over a manager-less team (and the only one is Besaid). Could it be because there's no room with all the leagues on 10 teams each?

Maybe he needs to wait until the season is over when teams have been removed.

I beat Cube today and I'm out of the relegation zone! :D

Apparently when he goes to join the league there is only the option to take over a manager-less team (and the only one is Besaid). Could it be because there's no room with all the leagues on 10 teams each?

Maybe he needs to wait until the season is over when teams have been removed.

I beat Cube today and I'm out of the relegation zone! :D

Ok well we can see if Oddy or anyone else knows in the mean time answers would be good!

Please read Cup info!

As we reach the end of the season we move onto what is next and that is the Off Season Cup!

This will be like the FA Cup (but better!) so if you want to enter and I hope basically everyone will then before Feb 20th you have to let me know via a comment here, a pm or a post on the board. (If you have friends who are not in contact with the forums but play in this league let me know if they want to play).

On Feb 20th the final day before the end of the seasaon I will be hosting a live draw. Now about that if anyone wants to host it instead of me they can because tbh I don't even have a webcam and was hoping for an actual live draw.

Oh and one final thing did I mention the winner of the cup will get a very special prize!

So sign up today to take part in NE X11 CUP!

Basically if you want to join the cup post here or comment on PR before Feb 20th.

Live draw takes place Feb 20th (Time to be decided)

If anyone wants to host or make suggestions let me know!

Dissapoined with the match today obviously. Have to play Rising Phoenix away next time and a loss could bring me dangerously close to the relegation zone with three matches left. And those are anything but easy. I also gambled and kept my 17-5 instead of selling him for 5+ million but the dvs are far from satisfactory. He came with low form.

Ok well we can see if Oddy or anyone else knows in the mean time answers would be good!

Please read Cup info!

As we reach the end of the season we move onto what is next and that is the Off Season Cup!

This will be like the FA Cup (but better!) so if you want to enter and I hope basically everyone will then before Feb 20th you have to let me know via a comment here, a pm or a post on the board. (If you have friends who are not in contact with the forums but play in this league let me know if they want to play).

On Feb 20th the final day before the end of the seasaon I will be hosting a live draw. Now about that if anyone wants to host it instead of me they can because tbh I don't even have a webcam and was hoping for an actual live draw.

Oh and one final thing did I mention the winner of the cup will get a very special prize!

So sign up today to take part in NE X11 CUP!

Basically if you want to join the cup post here or comment on PR before Feb 20th.

Live draw takes place Feb 20th (Time to be decided)

If anyone wants to host or make suggestions let me know!

If you unsack all managers until he signs up he'll be able to set up a new side.

If you unsack all managers until he signs up he'll be able to set up a new side.

Besaid has got sacked because he has been absent for a few months. In that case I don't think I can unsack?