NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Tactics set. Quietly confident.

Your away record isn't that good, and my home record is as perfect as can be. 5 wins out of 5, 15 goals scored, 0 conceded.

But I know I'm going to lose. It's just how it goes. :p

Week 9

Legacy: Haden 9, Inter 9, Co-op 10, 28

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 5, All Stars 9, 22

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 3, Rez 8, 21

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 4, Bubbles 7, 18

Final Three: Odwin 5, Eights 6, Cube 1, 12

...: Rising Phoenix 3 64s 1, DuD 6, 10

Places change but things stay the same.

Week 10

Legacy: Haden 9, Inter 8, Co-op 10, 27

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 5, Rez 8, 23

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 4, All Stars 9, 21

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 3, Bubbles 7, 17

...: Rising Phoenix 3 64s 1, DuD 5, 9

I had an idea for next season's alliances that sort of ties into the idea of us having a live event in silly season.

The 2012 Xpert Alliance Draft!

Basically everyone who wants to do alliances enters their names. And teams are randomly picked to make alliances. They can be seeded to make things fairer.

Like? Dislike? Could be quite an interesting shake up!

Anyway sorry to distract you guys from all that recruiting you need to help me with ;)

Tactics set. Quietly confident.

Your away record isn't that good, and my home record is as perfect as can be. 5 wins out of 5, 15 goals scored, 0 conceded.

But I know I'm going to lose. It's just how it goes. :p

You've made me paranoid and I have to go and change them now!

Not sure about a random alliance draft. I like my current alliance members. :p

You've made me paranoid and I have to go and change them now!

Maybe i'll change mine again. ;)

Could be worth a try next season to spice things up!

I bet I'm going to keep going through my tactics until 12:25 tomorrow just because I don't want Madpool to go on another winning streak.

I don't think i've ever actually changed mine once they've been set. I'd just be annoyed at myself if my original tactics would of worked better than what i changed to.

But yeh...

tumblr_ltmpbaxqjx1qcwiv3.gif

Soild win against Silverdale but Madpool is looking unstoppable!

Odwin you have to start being good again and beat him! :P

And then stop being good and lose to me :D

Soild win against Silverdale but Madpool is looking unstoppable!

Odwin you have to start being good again and beat him! :P

And then stop being good and lose to me :D

Sorry dude, the wheels have come off.

Well we're out of the title race now so we're looking to stay 3rd until the end of the season.

My players can't seem to score lately :( I get the chances but can't follow them through :p

Two 1-0 defeats at the hands of Intergalactico... hopefully I can do well against Seahawks, otherwise it's looking quite likely that I'll be going down this season.

The annoying part is that I don't seem to be doing anything wrong. It's just that my players don't match up to my opponents! :p

A bit annoyed I only got a draw since many other teams probably will get away wins against him. Made a mistake on defending at the middle which I think made the difference as he had two goals from the side.

Also my best midfielder got his second red card this season, both on yellow cards. I swear that guy is aiming for a 100 >_>

Next match should be interesting, away against the Elites. It's definitively possible. That and ending third place this season.

Massive win, really needed to start beating the good teams. Well played Ell, great 2 games. :)

I'm not even winning Team of the Month. :(

Massive win, really needed to start beating the good teams. Well played Ell, great 2 games. :)

I'm not even winning Team of the Month. :(

Check out the past 5 games league table to see who is walking away with that :p

Check out the past 5 games league table to see who is walking away with that :p

I would but i don't have VIP anymore. :(

I'm pretty sure you're top though. :D

I would but i don't have VIP anymore. :(

I'm pretty sure you're top though. :D

Still you are on a sick run of form I reckon you will pull this off but I will try my best to catch you to make sure you are ready to be champion :P

I hate it when you sell a pretty good player for far below market price. Had an 18-4 defender with header worth 400 000. Market price clearly says 466 000 but I had to sell him for just 80 000. Similar with my 16-3 although he was injury prone.

I hate it when you sell a pretty good player for far below market price. Had an 18-4 defender with header worth 400 000. Market price clearly says 466 000 but I had to sell him for just 80 000. Similar with my 16-3 although he was injury prone.

Why not put the minimum asking price up so that he won't sell for a price less than he's worth (or less than what you want for him)?

I guess I was hoping a bid war would take care of everything. Maybe I'll put a higher price next time, I might have to sell that 18-4 striker too and I think he's worth more.

Edited by Tales

I just sold a 17-4 keeper for about 750,000 when he was worth 1,300,000.. but he did only have his age going for him and i had 3 other decent keepers, so i wanted rid before the end of the season

I hate this game sometimes. It just doesn't seem logical. I thought I'd go with a 3-4-3 at home and prepared my formation and tactics which counter-acted the other team. I guessed their formation and chose to protect the centre, when they chose to use through plays.

Yet, I lose 1-0, at home, to a penalty. Just...urgh.

Considering I battered that team 4-1 away, I'm disappointed.

I hate this game sometimes. It just doesn't seem logical. I thought I'd go with a 3-4-3 at home and prepared my formation and tactics which counter-acted the other team. I guessed their formation and chose to protect the centre, when they chose to use through plays.

Sometimes switching around formations doesn't seem to pay off.

Week 10

Legacy: Haden 9, Inter 8, Co-op 10, 27

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 5, Rez 8, 23

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 4, All Stars 9, 21

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 3, Bubbles 7, 17

Rule Legacy

Legacy rules the waves.

Legacy never never never ever will be 2nd

Week 11

Legacy: Haden 9, Inter 9, Co-op 10, 28

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 3, Rez 9, 22

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 5, All Stars 8, 21

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 4, Bubbles 7, 18

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

Yeah I was surprised at that scoreline. Like Haden said, apparently team play better the more they've played a certain formation? So a new formation they might not do so well in. I've got Fedex away next which I thought would be an easy win but perhaps not..

Did the double over Aqal1i, big win again! And now the inactive Rez has gone up to second place, pah. Very tight at the top!

Bit worried about my development at the end of the season as half my players were ones I brought in mid-season... ah well.

Yeah I was surprised at that scoreline. Like Haden said, apparently team play better the more they've played a certain formation? So a new formation they might not do so well in. I've got Fedex away next which I thought would be an easy win but perhaps not..

Did the double over Aqal1i, big win again! And now the inactive Rez has gone up to second place, pah. Very tight at the top!

Bit worried about my development at the end of the season as half my players were ones I brought in mid-season... ah well.

Aqal1i lmao What is it with my name and people getting it wrong?

I have to say I underestimated you... twice! I can't wait to play you again :P