NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Gutted! You completely destroyed me! Deserved win, called my formation and my playmaker, damn! Could not believe the disallowed goal, I was getting right excited.

Thinking I prepared against the formation before you changed it... kind of guessed when I read your post last night but didn't change tactics...

Tuesday! I will have my revenge!

Also: Suiting up is a requirement for the draw if it happens!

Deffo I will do a bowtie and suit for prize draw and FA cup draw or whatever bits I am appearing in. We need someone good with tech to think about how it can be managed.

Deffo I will do a bowtie and suit for prize draw and FA cup draw or whatever bits I am appearing in. We need someone good with tech to think about how it can be managed.

You can make it an official cup tournament if you create it via admin can't you? That way all games should be on Neutral ground, as long as they're only one leg though I'm guessing but then that'll be better anyway as we wouldn't have to wait so long for the new season if we get knocked out! Sounds good to me!

Pretty sure he can't create cup inbetween seasons. And if in a season it will double the length to 6 months.

I vote no for a cup no matter the format.

I hate Xpert Eleven sometimes/when i don't win.

8-4 in chances.

Three penalties in the first half within thirty minutes. The crowd must of been furious with the referee lol.

Away win against defensive Oddy. Yay! I get the feeling he'll have even more annoying tactics in the away leg.

Looks like I've ruined your good run once again MadDog :p

Alliances Week 9!

Week 8

Legacy: Haden 9, Inter 9, Co-op 10, 28

...: Silverdale 6, Leeds 8, All Stars 9, 23

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 3, Rez 8, 21

The Hurricanes: Elites 5, Emo 7, Bubbles 5, 17

Final Three: Odwin 7, Eights 8, Cube 1, 16

...: Rising Phoenix 3 64s 1, DuD 6, 10

It doesn't pay to win bonus, all the smart teams know why.

Week 9

Legacy: Haden 9, Inter 9, Co-op 10, 28

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 5, All Stars 9, 22

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 3, Rez 8, 21

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 4, Bubbles 7, 18

Final Three: Odwin 5, Eights 6, Cube 1, 12

...: Rising Phoenix 3 64s 1, DuD 6, 10

Gutted! You completely destroyed me! Deserved win, called my formation and my playmaker, damn! Could not believe the disallowed goal, I was getting right excited.

Thinking I prepared against the formation before you changed it... kind of guessed when I read your post last night but didn't change tactics...

Tuesday! I will have my revenge!

Also: Suiting up is a requirement for the draw if it happens!

I'm chuffed that I managed to keep you at bay in terms of chances. It was a good game, mind. Cheers for making it a cracker.

I changed my formation about a dozen times. I sometimes don't know which one to go with until maybe an hour or so before kick off. I changed a few of my tactics right before the game...literally...about 10 minutes or something. I'm glad I did, otherwise I don't think I would have got the win.

I'll be happy to get the next game out of the way. After that I have 3 winnable games, and then the final five will be very, very hard.

Comerade away

Aqui1a at home

Bubbles at home

ReZ away

DuD away

I'll be happy to get even a single point from those five. :shakehead

An early celebration for us getting Playground GOTY.

Hello my teams, we meet again

It's been awhile, where should we begin?

Feels like forever

Within my heart are memories

Of perfect games that you gave to me

Oh, I remember Happenstance's first season victory

When all 3 leagues are with me, I'm free

I'm careless, I believe

Above all the games others we'll fly

This brings tears to my eyes

My sacrifice

We've seen our share of ups and downs

Oh how quickly teams can turn around

In an instant

It feels so good to reunite

Within leagues and within teams

Let's find peace there

When you are with me, I'm free

I'm careless, I believe

Above all the others we'll fly

My sacrifice

I just want to say hello again

When you are with me I'm free

I'm careless, I believe

Cause when you are with me I am free

I'm careless, I believe

My sacrifice, My sacrifice

My sacrifice.

None of this could have be done without you guys.

Thank you

Top League

Madpool _56971607_dalgleish.jpg

Haden robertomancini_2.jpg

Silverdale david-moyes1.jpg

Essex MOURINHO_1277704a.jpg

Eights 737px-Egil_Drillo_Olsen.JPG

Odwin Marcello-Lippi.jpg

Bru Neil-Lennon-Celtic-006.jpg

Rising mclaren-umbrella-hi-res1.jpg

Rovers 2_72943425_404x320.jpg

64s keegan300.jpg

Middle League

Mcoy 0.jpg

Inter arsene-wenger2.jpg

Recall brendan_rodgers_1969235c.jpg

Seahawks george-graham.jpg

Happenstance bobby-moore1.jpg

Leeds article-1100504-02E083CA000005DC-46_468x333.jpg

Emo Gus-Poyet-the-Brighton-ma-007.jpg

Peeps 1739460_w2.jpg

Dyson zola0908get_802267c.jpg

Cube A071-waddle.jpg

Lower League

Co-op Harry-Redknapp-england.jpg

All Stars dunc.jpg

Rez 220px-Kingda_Ka_tower.jpg

Bubbles Italy+v+Republic+Ireland+FIFA2010+World+Cup+8obhEiOAFd-l.jpg

DuDarticle-1238948-07AD08DD000005DC-265_306x398.jpg

Flinky Sir-Alex.jpg

Winston Malky-Mackay-001.jpg

Fedex Newcastle-manager-Alan-Pa-007.jpg

Besaid shamrock1.png

Ganja ganja.jpg

Edited by Haden

Yeah, I love seeing what you associate with each of the managers.. I'm just gutted you gave me Stevie G. Big Dunc, Dixie Dean, Tim Cahill... even Phil Neville would have been a more suitable choice! lol :) Great to look at though.

Yeah, I love seeing what you associate with each of the managers.. I'm just gutted you gave me Stevie G. Big Dunc, Dixie Dean, Tim Cahill... even Phil Neville would have been a more suitable choice! lol :) Great to look at though.

Changed :)

Btw guys we did it!

Playground Game

Winner: X11

Runner Up Gentlemen's Mafia

Well done guys this is all on you for making X11 the best playground game this year.

When Odwin has the time I would like him to change the title to Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Edited by Haden

Fuck yeah I'm Mourinho.

My vote was all for you Haden, just to show how crappy an admin at X11 Oddy was! :D

Just kidding Oddy! Love you!

@MadDog you're falling behind on the match reports!

I promise to get some done tonight. :p

Did i say tonight? Umm, i meant tomorrow morning. :blush:

I'm up early tomorrow morning.

Now that i can see the pictures, very nice indeed. Congrats on getting the GOTY award.

N-Euro Middle League Round Eight

****Leeds.M.O.T 4-0 Cubic County***

Leeds have been on top form lately but last week Recall threw a spanner in the works and gave them their first loss in four games. This round, Leeds prove that it was just a blip and continue their rise up the table. Leeds went 1-0 up in the first half of the game with a goal from Jonny Howson in the 19th minute while Mart Kinsella of Cubic County received a heavy injury and was forced off the pitch. The second half was even more one-sided as Leeds dominated over County, scoring three more goals, two of which were scored by Dylan Haag. Leeds soar to 3rd place while Cubic County remain in 10th.

****Happenstance FC 3-0 Seahawks FC****

Happenstance stay defiant after the first half brings about no goals and their diligence pays off in the second half where they scored all three goals. Seahawks could do nothing as Happenstance FC's players tore up the pitch, taking shot after shot. This defeat puts a damper on things for Seahawks who were finally beginning to move up the table after two successive wins. They now sit in 7th place while Happenstance move up to 5th.

****Real Peeps 0-1 Intergalactico Stars*****

A low-scoring win for Intergalactico this round as they get a late minute goal against Real Peeps. A typically clean game from both these teams, excepting for one yellow card against Derrick Birch of Real Peeps. Real Peeps were actually looking the stronger side in the first half of the game with two chances against Intergalactico's one but they weren't able to score. The second half began and Intergalactico were looking more in control but the minutes flew by in deadlock as neither side could score. Eventually in the 87th minute, Terry Hogan scores a late winner for Intergalactico.

****Mcoys Sons 3-1 Recall United****

Another win for Mcoy who must be getting bored by now but the events of last season will still be in his mind and he won't be letting boredom get the better of him again! With only two goals scored against them all season, no losses so far and no one close on his tails, it's practically confirmed that Mcoys Sons will win the league this season... so it's no surprise they were able to walk all over Recall today. Recall actually gave Sons a good game as the first half went by with no goals but Mcoy went 2-0 up in the second half before Recall could come back with one of their own, scored by Edward Hunter in the 73rd minute. The final goal came at 91 minutes from Stephen Gaye of Mcoys Sons who made certain there would be no last minute equaliser from Recall.

***Dysonian Wanderers 1-1 Emo Blades*****

Blades were all over Wanderers in this game which will be all the more frustrating for their manager as they were only able to get a draw. Emo Blades were the first to score with a header from a cross by Cadwgawn Adams in the 52nd minute and with the amount of chances they were getting, they should really have won. Unfortunately for Emo Blades, Wanderers were awarded a penalty in the 72nd minute giving them their only chance on goal in the game from which they were able to score.

Most Important Result: Happenstance FC 3-0 Seahawks, this result means Happenstance move out of 8th place and into 5th as Seahawks drop to 7th. With the points as close as they are, Happenstance are in a good position to take a promotion spot - unfortunately so are half the other teams.

Stylish Play: Leeds.M.O.T, Cubic County were only able to get one attempt on goal as Leeds stomped all over them in today's game. Emilio Largo came on in the 71st minute and set up two goals before the time was up, one of which was scored by Dylan Haag who scored twice in the second half.

Best Player: Stephen Gaye, Mcoys Sons, it's hard not to give this award to Wyatt Rufus who seems to score every time he plays but this time he was outclassed by Gaye. Stephen Gaye set up the first two goals of the game (both scored by Wyatt Rufus) and went on to score the final goal himself in the 91st minute - which dashed any hopes of Recall getting a last minute draw.

N-Euro Middle League Round Nine

*Emo Blades 0-3 Recall United**

Emo Blades phoning it in today as they were practically absent from this match. The first half was all Recall. Three chances to none and 57% possession but only one goal, scored by Oswald Streep in the 39th minute. The second half was a mixed bag for Recall, they only had two more attempts on goal and scored from both of them but in the 81st minute, Adalbert Dabic was seriously injured and in the 91st minute Recall's star player, Rex Hollingdale, was sent off with a red card.

****Real Peeps 2-0 Dysonian Wanderers****

A much needed win for Real Peeps today as they face Dysonian Wanderers. Wanderers were once again just going through the motions though Real Peeps still had to struggle to get two goals out of them. Grant Shore scored in the 36th minute for Real Peeps, their second chance of the game and last in that half. They were a bit more lively in the second half with three attempts on goal but Wanderers crept back with three attempts of their own. Luckily for Real Peeps, Horace Biggins was on the case and saved every one. A second goal came in the 69th minute, scored by Cletus Blessed.

****Intergalactico Stars 1-1 Happenstance FC***

Intergalactico score quickly in the 6th minute to put Happenstance on the back foot and neither team came close to scoring for the rest of the first half. Steve Austin was taken down in the 43rd minute and had to be substituted, leaving Intergalactico's midfield slightly lacking as 21 year old Nikos Scabos replaces him. Happenstance FC had a second win in the second half and came back fighting as they managed three attempts on goal, scoring from the third with a freekick in the 77th minute to end the game in a draw.

****Seahawks FC 1-0 Cubic County****

It looked like it would be another deadlock for Cubic County who it appears still can't catch a break as Seahawks break them with a last minute goal. Seahawks had the upper hand in the first half but County held them back well and returned fire with a shot that was just wide of the post. In the second half Seahawks stepped it up a gear and sent a barrage of shots at the goal. They eventually scored in the 77th minute much to the dismay of the County fans.

****Leeds.M.O.T 0-2 Mcoys Sons****

Mcoys Sons end M.O.T's good run by sending another loss their way, though it was a close game. Leeds attacked well in the first half with three attempts on goal but Mcoys Sons had more possession and managed to score on their fourth try with a goal from Broderick Abrey in the 41st minute. Wyatt Rufus starts off the second half with another goal and Leeds were spent. They spent the rest of the game fending off more shots from Mcoys Sons and couldn't get anywhere themselves. Things could've been different if they'd managed to score in the first half though... are Mcoys Sons showing signs of slowing down? We'll find out next week.

Most Important Result: Emo Blades 0-3 Recall United, Emo Blades drop from 4th to 7th and Recall rise from 6th to 3rd. This round's results make things even closer between the teams as Seahawks also move up a few places into 4th place while Leeds drop into 6th, meaning there's only two points difference between 3rd and 8th.

Stylish Play: Mcoys Sons, They may not have scored until the 41st minute but it wasn't from lack of trying. With 10 attempts on goal overall, Mcoys Sons dazzled the audience today with fancy footwork and flair.

Best Player: Cammy Gers, Recall United, Scoring two goals in the second half of the game for Recall, Gers shows us he's not too old to play at 31 and still has a season or two left before retirement.

x11r89.png

Still no change at each end of the table but the middle gets a shake up as the teams change positions around Happenstance FC who stay fixed in 5th place. Leeds and Blades switch places with Recall and Seahawks but no change for Real Peeps who stay in 8th place despite winning today.

@Jayseven @Dyson @Jimbob @Nikos9 @Brian Mcoy @Cube @Happenstance

I promise to get some done tonight. :p

Did i say tonight? Umm, i meant tomorrow morning. :blush:

I'm up early tomorrow morning.

50centbert.gif

Edited by The Peeps

Nice home victory. And manager of the round. Away at 64s next, should be the most likely away win in this season so hopefully I'll get it.

Reached over one million in the pools. Subtracting input I have 600 000 in pure profit. Very good season^^. More people should play btw. Maybe not every single time(aside from me there are just 4 other regulars) but every once in a while.

Also reached 4th round in the official cup for the first time. I'll be demolished but it's always nice to reach new heights.

Edited by Tales

Nice double against Rovers.

Still don't fancy my chances against Silverdale. I reckon the next set of games is huge for the title race.

If Elites and Silverdale win it will be a four way race for the title potentially with Eights as a possible outside bet.

If Mad and I win it could cut it down to two. Very exciting! I haven't been in a title race for ages.

This season has been a bit of a disaster for me! Missing the first few games of the season and not being able to do anything on my team other than the bare minimum until around game 6 or 7.

3-0 against Emo Blades again today, same result as last week. Played a different formation than usual, experimenting as it were.

****Real Peeps 0-1 Intergalactico Stars****

Hey Peeps, you missed a star off my manager rating there...but who's counting!? :P

(Don't worry, you'll pay for it in our game on Fri) ;)

Amended :p and I'll be getting you back on Friday! Can't let you run away with two wins over me ;)

Felt I deserved the win today but I suppose a draw makes sense considering Dyson's team is still 3 ranks higher in strength than my own, even if I did have his tactics covered. Actually got manager of the round too :D I've not had any players in the x11 this season but at least my managerial talents are being recognised ;)