NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

It would be silly if 3/4 of the upper league participated and Cube and Peeps ended up meeting in the final. We should have seeds. 1-4 vs 13-16 and 5-8 vs 9-12 for the first round for example.

It would be silly if 3/4 of the upper league participated and Cube and Peeps ended up meeting in the final. We should have seeds. 1-4 vs 13-16 and 5-8 vs 9-12 for the first round for example.

No, it would be amazing if that happened.

And wouldn't that ruin the plans for the live draw?

I thought it would be more fun to have it really random and have giants vs giants and giants vs little leaguers in the first round. But I will leave it to majority opinion.

I thought it would be more fun to have it really random and have giants vs giants and giants vs little leaguers in the first round. But I will leave it to majority opinion.

Yeah I agree. If the first round is just giants vs little leagues then realistically the latter probably aren't going to progress. Random would be more fun and the draw would be more exciting I think....

Btw - will any dvs come of this / will we get the stat increases (forget the name) after the season or after the cup?

Change report will be end of season, before the cup.

Friendlies get 1/10th of DV as normal matches.

We should email Xpert and tell them we're doing a live draw and cup, they might be interested.

An no seeds, it's not fair on the smaller teams.

Right, just put in for an early finish on Monday. If i don't get the early finish, i would have to push back the draw by anything upto 30 minutes. At present, 8:30pm is fine if i get the early finish. I wil keep you all updated though.

I like the idea of mixing it up, i know it does sound one sided having a lower league team vs an elite league team. But this is Xpert 11, and anything can happen. The lowers could be lucky and win, you never know with this game. So, i'm all for that option to be fair

But, if it were based on lower vs lower and higher vs higher. Wouldn't you eventually get a higher vs lower match??

Haden, you MotherBitch. I swear I joined the cup already.

I'll join, please.

Prepare the world from devastation...

I'll play, though I'm still getting my head around the rules and mechanics.

Update

Confirmed, i'm able to make it home earlier than anticipated. Can do the draw from 8pm onwards.

I'll play, though I'm still getting my head around the rules and mechanics.

Lol, i see you have good old Roy Hodgson marshalling your defense!!!

On recent form i'm not confident, but who knows.

A big performance from Trainer is needed. :D

On recent form i'm not confident, but who knows.

A big performance from Trainer is needed. :D

Tomorrow is going to be

Durov

David+Silva+Manchester+City+v+Everton+Premier+nmNbHms7jY0l.jpg

vs

Trainer!

gerrard.jpg

When Haden opened the floodgates to the Alliances he did it because he needed us to make the league entertaining and fun.

But some of us wanted a piece of the action.

Those other alliances they did dirty tricks but that was their way.

But some of us didn't want to fall into line we wanted to stay individual and preserve what made us Xperts, Offensive action, superior tactics, talented play makers.

Week 13

Legacy: Haden 9, Inter 9, Co-op 10, 28

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 7, All Stars 9, 24

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 3, Rez 6, 19

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 4, Bubbles 5, 16

Final Three: Odwin 5, Eights 6, Cube 1, 12

...: Rising Phoenix 3 64s 2, DuD 7, 12

Week 16

Legacy: Haden 10, Inter 6, Co-op 10, 26

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 7, All Stars 8, 23

Trio: Mad 9, Peeps 5, Rez 4, 18

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 4, Bubbles 6, 16

...: Rising Phoenix 2 64s 3, DuD 7, 12

Final Three: Odwin 4, Eights 6, Cube 1, 11

Will these alliances stand the test of time or will the cup tear them apart?

Xpert 11 Season 21 rolls on.

mancini-cup.jpeg

Good game Madpool your time will come!

Can't believe I won this season well chuffed :D

Congrats to Mcoy and Co-op as well.

Awful game today. Had to play a team that was too young because of form and injury issues.

Had no reserve midfielder so when my highest skilled mf got injured, a defender came on to replace him... he actually scored though so it wouldn't have been too bad if one of my defenders had not then been sent off. Ended up with 3 in defence instead of 4. I'm annoyed at myself because I've noticed Leeds have an away advantage so I should've played a bit more cautiously... I thought 4-5-1 normal would've been fine but apparently offensive 4-3-3 is unbeatable (so many teams have used it this season lol).

So that's 3 players who won't be able to play in the last game of the season. One is on 17 dv so it's fine, the other two are on 9 and 10. Really needed to get the one on 10 to raise too.

The only blessing is that Emo Blades lost. I desperately need to win my next game or I'll be heading into the lower league.