N-Europe

Game Show Mafia!

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The writeup was awesome enough, but if that catchphrasing power is truly in the game then this is possibly gonna be one of my favourite mafias yet!

I have nothing to report, though.

gameshow_mafia_yvonne_03.jpg

The shit...bullseyed/targetted/hit...you? This isn't easy.

gameshow_mafia_yvonne_04.jpg

This is close to impossible! 'Lol, hands not fox ear boy?' WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US SKIPPY

It wasn't the Peeps. We already have the meaning.

Who did you target?

How do we know who it was/wasn't? Also interested in heroic, as someone asked if he was changed?

EDIT:Nevermind, that was you, asking he changed. Did you mean did he change something, or himself, or clothes or what?

Because Peeps already guessed what it was and Yvonne agreed it was right. And then when he was accused, Yvonne said, "Lol, and not Peeps, listen boy!"

I'm an idiot and that makes so much sense, I didn't even realize that was Peep's avatar! We could probably piece some stuff together from the writeup? I don't know who the RC toys are, but I think I spot some crystal maze and deal or no deal in there.

I just wanted to say sorry as I was away for the weekend and only just got back. I didn't realise the game was starting this soon so

I didn't mention it, but I've just got back and found that two games have already started! As such I didn't target anyone last night (didn't send a PM :() so have nothing to add at this stage. Sorry!