Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Last Of Us

Dog-amoto

I've put a couple of hours into this today and i'm still not feeling it. It just seems really slow paced, especially after i've played through all of the Uncharted games recently. Obviously the game is supposed to be like that, but it just feels like its taking ages for anything to get going. Still, it's early days yet...

I've put a couple of hours into this today and i'm still not feeling it.

I'll just post the following on behalf of @dwarf gourami

drive_elevator.gif

Yes, I do like Drive

:p

Obviously the game is supposed to be like that, but it just feels like its taking ages for anything to get going.

Well, I had the same impression of the demo, but I'm ready to be proven wrong.

Be honest, you have a thing for Ryan Gosling don't you? Who doesn't?

Also, I am TOTALLY IN THE MOOD for a slow paced exploration game with sporadic action sequences. Like, massively in the mood. Gonna pick it up from GAME tomorrow.

Edited by dwarf

Be honest, you have a thing for Ryan Gosling don't you? Who doesn't?

tumblr_m4urvgJ1Ui1rruedco1_500.gif

Also, I am TOTALLY IN THE MOOD for some a slow paced exploration game with sporadic action sequences. Like, massively in the mood.

I'm always in the mood for that. Exploration, survival, a bit of crafting and a dark atmosphere. What more can you ask for.

Beginning was epic, now enjoying it a lot. Boy this game is rife with clipping though. Downed thugs clip through stairs, through curbs... NPCs run right through you... And this is only about 30 mins in. Not particularly ruining the experience, but maybe the illusion a little.

I'm enjoying this a lot more now. I've started playing it more like a stealth game ( which is probably how it was supposed to be played ) and less like a shooter.

Loving the cinematics that I've seen so far. I can't believe the graphics these guys are pulling off on 7 year old hardware. Naughty Gods indeed.

Got a stupid fucking bug which means I couldn't save. Only realised and hour in. Can't be arsed with this, I'm already in such a bad mood today.

I played for around 3 and a half hours and noticed this. My last working save is roughly 40 minutes into the game.

Ah! I had completely forgotten I have a 55€ voucher for Game. I was saving it for a Vita because I really thought it'd be getting a price drop... but it's 2 months 'til the thing expires and I doubt we'll be seing a price drop... Fuck it, I'm in. Gonna get it first thing tomorrow morning and just play through it all day long. =D

This is the first time I'll be buying a game at launch since Twilight Princess, lol... Ah well, can't go wrong for 4€. I hope. =S

Time to bust out the old 360 controller adapter! ^^