N-Europe

The Last Of Us

Dog-amoto

Hm. Weird. Never had that problem with postimage.

Well, here I go with imgur.

Avoid all of the following pictures if you want to go into the game COMPLETELY FRESH

Alright, first some images with huge spoilers, so DO NOT WATCH UNLESS YOU'VE PLAYED THE OPENING SEQUENCE

s9CgEfT.jpg

X5PDN2K.jpg

3wvCCeU.jpg

si9kRZB.jpg

Now some slightly graphic pictures; maybe not family friendly; may contain spoilers if somebody doesn't know characters/enemies/environments

kEY7T7H.jpg

pGFkb1u.jpg

MOGGqLo.jpg

Zs6c8nw.jpg

s5xDzQe.jpg

NkPmh6i.jpg

JgKXqXh.jpg

A couple of Photo Mode pictures. may contain spoilers (not particularly story, but environment/characters/enemies

eOECAmm.jpg

gvT0KTZ.jpg

eshl03z.jpg

axlhe8q.jpg

PqgsqZb.jpg

1QZxdzO.jpg

D2dbRvG.jpg

rdWEAG7.jpg

K26Ca5E.jpg

wKUxPOd.jpg

athb6nI.jpg

I did Oo

Like Cube touched on, when I pasted your links into my address bar it sent me to the image host with a large thumbnail of the image. I then left clicked the image which linked me to just the full sized image, then right clicked that large image to copy that image URL.

The image URL I got back from doing that was different to the one for the particular image you posted.

Well, I used imgur now. Hope that works : peace:

Edit: New screens.

Obvious enemy/environment/character spoiler warning (nothing too serious, though)

svJtwFS.jpg

deX4zky.jpg

CQ7t3S0.jpg

6SgkNGD.jpg

GrXIw38.jpg

Wa6ZJNi.jpg

n8dcPXr.jpg

QvQLW5g.jpg

rFNF4x8.jpg

oMIMyJ9.jpg

kBLyqH5.jpg

SICqO35.jpg

What are you lookin' at?

bFMLwTm.jpg

Herp derp.

s7ZHYMk.jpg

viET4cB.jpg

Getting real tired of your shit...

dCZsPTU.jpg

You stupid cunt! Stop running into Clickers

QG4j4cH.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3

SjE0TRI.jpg

Edited by drahkon

Shipped! :yay:

That makes two of us. :D

Excited! I'm a bit torn about what to do. There's a good chance that it'll get here Friday, but I'm going to Wales on Saturday to Sunday night to visit my Mum. Not sure whether to start it on Friday (plus Ine is at home, so she can see the story stuff with me) or start on the Monday. Either way, I know very, very little about this game.

Set body to ready.

Excited! I'm a bit torn about what to do. There's a good chance that it'll get here Friday, but I'm going to Wales on Saturday to Sunday night to visit my Mum. Not sure whether to start it on Friday (plus Ine is at home, so she can see the story stuff with me) or start on the Monday. Either way, I know very, very little about this game.

Set body to ready.

If I was you I would wait. It deserves to be played in an uninterrupted manner and starting Friday and leaving it all weekend would be a no no from me.

What the fuck? How has he managed that? How long roughly is this game, btw?

I'm 'mirin the dedication. He's finished the game before its release date, ahaha.

He earned the completion trophy this morning at 05:43, my "What's New" section says. :p

I want to finish it today, too. But I'll spread it out over a couple of playing sessions.

I'm 'mirin the dedication. He's finished the game before its release date, ahaha.

15-18 hours worth. I actually felt it was a couple of hours too long but you needn't worry about the playtime, campaign is a meaty beast as far as linear narratives are concerned.

Holy shit, just seen that you finished it already. Sweet Jesus :D

I'm off work for a couple of weeks so pulled an all-nighter. Just needed to see the story to it's conclusion, it was that good.

15-18 hours worth. I actually felt it was a couple of hours too long but you needn't worry about the playtime, campaign is a meaty beast as far as linear narratives are concerned.

I'm not worried at all. I'm in it almost purely for the story/narrative, I was just curious how long it would be from start to end as I don't know an awful lot about it. :D

I'm off work for a couple of weeks so pulled an all-nighter. Just needed to see the story to it's conclusion, it was that good.

Awesome. :D

I'm interested in the soundtrack for this game. I'm hoping that many games from here on in will continue to use big name musicians/composers to creates the scores for games. Imagine Clint Mansell doing it, for example. Or John Murphy. Or even somebody like Mogwai or Moby. Fuck, there's so much potential for greatness there.

Set body to ready.

If you get it today then play single player, if you get it tomorrow then play multiplayer and leave single player until Monday.

If you get it today then play single player, if you get it tomorrow then play multiplayer and leave single player until Monday.

Oh fucking weird is this? I hear something get posted through the letter box. Open it up. It's here. :yay:

Then, I see this post. :D

I'm going to wait for Ine to get back from work and then will give this a go.

Oh fucking weird is this? I hear something get posted through the letter box. Open it up. It's here. :yay:

Spooky!

I stupidly had my copy sent to my work which I'm on holiday from (school hols) so will pick it up this afternoon!

Multi or single?

Makes sure Ine watches you play through the campaign. My brothers missus watched him playthrough it and she thought it was amazing.

Spooky!

I stupidly had my copy sent to my work which I'm on holiday from (school hols) so will pick it up this afternoon!

Unlucky, brah. Well, unlucky because it's not there. You've still technically got it, ahaa. Happy LastofUs Day everyone. :yay:

Multi or single?

Makes sure Ine watches you play through the campaign. My brothers missus watched him playthrough it and she thought it was amazing.

Single, I reckon. I want her to see the story. We're basically going to treat it as if it's a film/tv series, so we'll be there together. I'll be enjoying the game itself, but at least she can experience it rather than missing out. We're going to do the same for the Walking Dead when that's out on PS4 in...September? October? Never played that before either. (please don't hurt me)

We're going to do the same for the Walking Dead when that's out on PS4 in...September? October? Never played that before either. (please don't hurt me)

You're in for another treat with that one! It will be interesting to see what choices you and Ine make in that game. Both that game and this one are the kind if games you wish you could play again for the first time.

You're in for another treat with that one! It will be interesting to see what choices you and Ine make in that game. Both that game and this one are the kind if games you wish you could play again for the first time.

I'm looking forward to both. I've had to hide away The Last of Us in a drawer because it kept looking at me. Gah. I've heard good things about the Walking Dead, so I'm eager to get on that. :D