Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sick people

Beast

Daily Mail

The Sun

Did anybody hear about this? It's entitled 'Python Christmas' and it shows a person feeding a live kitten to a snake whilst he/she films it. How sick! Just seeing the images are pretty horrible enough so I bet the video is even worse. I've not actually seen the video and I wouldn't want to either but apparently, after the video, it promises more feeding videos. I hope they catch the sick person!

How can anybody do that?! Obviously there's something wrong with the person in the first place...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I tought hat this was going to be a thread aout ow much we hate people who cough and stuff on the train and don't cover their hand with their mouths and subsequently SPREAD A DEADLY PATHOGEN INTO THE AIR, INFECTING EVERY POUR SOUL AROUND THEM.

But yes, this pisses me off too.

Oh, I tought hat this was going to be a thread aout ow much we hate people who cough and stuff on the train and don't cover their hand with their mouths and subsequently SPREAD A DEADLY PATHOGEN INTO THE AIR, INFECTING EVERY POUR SOUL AROUND THEM.

But yes, this pisses me off too.

I thought this thread was going to be able sick people coughing in waiting rooms...

Dazz, your description alone sounds horrific so I'm not going to click on the links. I hope they get caught and reprimanded for this.

Reminds me of the incidents involving a girl sitting on a sheet of glass above rabbits a few years back.

That's horrible. :(

What kind of person eats kitten not deep-fried?

Daily Mail

The Sun

Did anybody hear about this? It's entitled 'Python Christmas' and it shows a person feeding a live kitten to a snake whilst he/she films it. How sick! Just seeing the images are pretty horrible enough so I bet the video is even worse. I've not actually seen the video and I wouldn't want to either but apparently, after the video, it promises more feeding videos. I hope they catch the sick person!

How can anybody do that?! Obviously there's something wrong with the person in the first place...

Tsk tsk tsk... Typical Daily Mail reader...

Edited by The fish
Automerged Doublepost

I'm not really appalled by the fact it is a kitten, it is more that the person stop the kitten getting away from the snake like it wanted to by distracting it and making sure the kitten was eaten. That's sick, and the fact the person must have enjoyed it so much that there's more to come apparently.

Saw this on Saturday in the Sun and also the Mail. Didn't watch the video, because I don't need to. The pictures are horrible enough. Without exaggeration, it has ruined my weekend to see something as cruel as that.

I am SICK of reading about animal cruelty. There have been a few other cases recently, which I won't describe as this is bad enough. Snakes are wild animals and it's OK for them to hunt other wild animals in their native habitats, but to abuse the trust of a domestic animal like a puppy or kitten is disgusting beyond words.

If I could get my hands on this little shit I genuinely would beat him to a pulp. It's probably best that I can't because I would end up in prison.

If I could get my hands on this little shit I genuinely would beat him to a pulp. It's probably best that I can't because I would end up in prison.

Don't worry, Ramar and I would then commit a similar crime, get put in the same prison and break you out with an escape plan tattooed on a badger.

Actually, that sounds like the basis of a reasonably good TV show that shouldn't go past one season in order to maintain its artistic integrity and subsequently have to come up with more baffling and ridiculous plot twists in order to leech as much money as possible from a progressively tiring concept.

I'll clearly make millions.

And forget to break you out.

But hey, millions.

Lol, this is pretty insignificant compared to some of the shit floating around...

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs, anyone?

:blank:

----------

I can't bring myself to watch it. The worst part is this.

'Its cries of agony are drowned out by the Christmas song Little Drummer Boy playing in the background of the video.'

Heartbreaking.

Don't worry, Ramar and I would then commit a similar crime, get put in the same prison and break you out with an escape plan tattooed on a badger.

Actually, that sounds like the basis of a reasonably good TV show that shouldn't go past one season in order to maintain its artistic integrity and subsequently have to come up with more baffling and ridiculous plot twists in order to leech as much money as possible from a progressively tiring concept.

I'll clearly make millions.

And forget to break you out.

But hey, millions.

How did I get roped into this? And where do I sign? :grin:

How would people feel if in the video it was a mouse being eaten by a snake not a kitten?

I'd feel less disgusted if it were a mouse. But I've also killed numeorus mice, never killed a cat.

Is it so wrong that I value a cat's life more than a mouse? We all place different values of different life forms (ignoring human life). I'd value a cat above a mouse, and I'd value a mouse above an insect. I'm pretty sure most people would value a cat above an insect, so why not a mouse?

[interesting point by the way, don't take my post as having a go, merely trying to continue the discussion]

Probably a good thing the video has been deleted, because i probably couldn't bring myself to watch something like that. And the news-sites won't load either, which is probably a good thing. But from the description given, how can someone be that sick as to feed a snake a kitten. I don't really know what else to say to this, it has been summed up pretty well from everyone elses posts though.

On a related note, it does fascinate me what a snake does to consume it's prey.

Edit: Found this in The Sun as well, a second video. This time, drowning a kitten

The Sun

Edited by Jimbob

I'd feel less disgusted if it were a mouse. But I've also killed numeorus mice, never killed a cat.

Is it so wrong that I value a cat's life more than a mouse? We all place different values of different life forms (ignoring human life). I'd value a cat above a mouse, and I'd value a mouse above an insect. I'm pretty sure most people would value a cat above an insect, so why not a mouse?

[interesting point by the way, don't take my post as having a go, merely trying to continue the discussion]

Definitely won't take it as having a go, your comments were the exact conversation I was looking for.

I see where you're coming from and I think it's safe to say a lot of people would think the same. Had it been a mouse or similar rodent. It would be disturbing but with less outrage.

I think the situation and context of the video is the most disturbing part. I mean had this been a wild snake eating a stray cat in say India. Then it would be upsetting but natural to some extent. However because of the domestic nature of kittens and the fact someone has clearly set this up for a video is beyond cruel.

Interesting how people are more predisposed to feeling empathy towards a kitten than, let's say, a rat.

Perhaps it's because we're more likely to anthropomorphise a kitten's features than we are a rat's, but either way, the reaction is a little disproportionate and is a little resonant with how shallow our feelings can be. An animal ate another for sustenance. Big fucking whoop.

P.S Although I do agree that when it is within your agency to either kill the animal beforehand so it doesn't feel more pain than it has to, it is inhumane not to. And really this seems like it was done for some sort of cruel torture fetish than anything else.

Edited by The Bard

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!