N-Europe

The Book With No Name Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12:30-ish tomorrow... but I'll be at work so I may end it tonight if nothing is going on :p

Votes:

No Lynch (2): heroicjanitor, Aqui1a

heroicjanitor (5): Tales, ReZourceman, Cube, Diageo, Jimbob

ReZourceman (1): Nintendohnut

Rummy (1): mr-paul

Tales (1): Jonnas

Cube (1): Yvonne

Majority is 9

Hi-yoooo!

Been busy with work/weekend fuuuun!

I am here now.

Cider in belleeeeynothowyouspellbelly.

I havenothing useful to share at the moment, which is kinda annoying, but potentially fine/good/ok, who knows. I don't know what to think, basically. Nobody has anything solid and it's all mad.

So I vote: no lynch for now. Unless someone can gimmecider/convinc eme.

Right.

This discussion has been going since morning and you made a post elsewhere at 17:14. Yet you indirectly say you have been busy to check the thread. In your "drunken" state you have made an impressive 5 posts without(as far as I can see) zero grammar errors and spelling mistake. You have even wrote "obscenities" correctly, something I had to google.

Why are you faking?

Right.

This discussion has been going since morning and you made a post elsewhere at 17:14. Yet you indirectly say you have been busy to check the thread. In your "drunken" state you have made an impressive 5 posts without(as far as I can see) zero grammar errors and spelling mistake. You have even wrote "obscenities" correctly, something I had to google.

Why are you faking?

Lolwhut?

'too busy' means I don't have the time/commitment/energy/attention to properly comb this thread. I woke up at about half 7, went to work. I got home from work at about 2ish in the afternoon, mostly played Bulletstorm on my xbox and had facebook open for chess. Browsed the forums a little, but as my attention was divided.

Then I went out between about half 5 and idon'tevenknowwhen, but it was between 11 and 12. Came up to my room around 12. I had consumed one pint at lunch time, then four cans of cider whilst out.

The word drunk covers a range of intoxication. Clearly I had excellent control of my hand-eye coordination, and was able to demonstrate a coherant and intelligent vocabulary - something which is hardly something that can be said to be a detriment of my character at all, so for that moot point I feel that I must thank you sincerely for observing my awesomeness and feeling the need to comment on it.

tl,dr? Christ man, you're clutching at straws. Please don't insult me by saying I'm pretending to be drunk on top of that.

Jeez.

Vote: Tales for making me facepalm.

Sober currently, btw. I'll perhaps start using a scale system opening all of my posts; 0 for sober, 10 for unconsciously drunk.

Night 2

Rodeo Rex was a walking mass of muscles. He was a large man who rode a Harley Davidson and the people of Santa Mondega loved him. Every now and then the fair would come to town and without fail, Rodeo Rex would show up at the boxing tent to take on the poor amateur they had in the ring for the customers to try their luck against. Rex had never lost a fight in his life.

So it was a great shock for the Santa Mondega Police Department when they discovered his body in the gutter, riddled with bullets. He was a bloodied mess and barely recognisable.

Jonnas is no longer in the game. He was Rodeo Rex and could roleblock people with his metal hand. He was good.

15 Players:

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Supergrunch

@Tales

@Yvonne

@Zell

EEVILMURRAY (previously Zell)

Jonnas

DAY THREE BEGINS NOW

Edited by The Peeps

I return! Somebody did something to me last night, and possibly even took something from me. Why would you do that? You should let me know if you did it, otherwise I'm assuming it's now in the hands of the mafia, and that could be dangerous.

(no need to mention what, just whether it was you) alternatively does anybody know who targetted me last night?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!