NEurope
The Peeps

Dear Town,

Only the pure of heart may look upon the face of the Mafia.

Every day and night that passes will bring you closer to the end.

Not everyone will make it. The many different roles and arguments may dazzle

and confuse.

And all the while as you search for the truth, it will be there right before you.

Darkness will come, and with it great evil.

And those who have seen the Mafia may never see the light again.

- Anonymous.

This is the sign up thread for a mafia game based on 'The Book With No Name' novel by Anonymous. There's no player limit so whoever wants to play, post in the thread to sign up. I will most likely be starting the game on Wednesday.

Rules: Standard rules - if you don't know, ask.

Day Phases are 48 hours.

Night phases are 24.

Posting PMs is allowed but discouraged - don't believe everything people post.

Posting pictures is fine as long as you don't go nuts and they're relevant.

Talking at night is fine as long as you do not discuss the game - I will be strict about this.

Players:

Aqui1a

Tales

Supergrunch

Jonnas

Eenuh

Cube

ReZourceman

mr-paul

Jayseven

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Zell

Diageo

Heroicjanitor

Jimbob

EEVILMURRAY

Rummy

Edited by The Peeps

Yay, mafia run by Peeps! :grin:

I'm in, clearly. Even if I have never read this so-called Nameless Book...

Yeah, I have no clue what this is about, hope that's not a problem? I'm in though! =)

Hmm, contemplating a mafia game again. Out of all i played, only 1 i completed. I would like to join, as long as you don't mind replys after 9pm some nights.

Would play but I haven't read it... and playing the Phoenix Wright mafia game has made me think twice about signing up for games of which I'm not familiar with the theme. Hope theres a good old vanilla game coming up, set in Italy, townies vs mafia, coming up soon. :p

A game by The Peeps?! And at the same time as a Jonnas game again?! You guys need to stop hosting games at the same time! Your games are simply too good to divide one's attention between! :p I fear I'll do either one injustice by being too engaged in the other ... for now I'll simply observe this one - I don't know anything about the theme, either, but it sounds great!

A game by The Peeps?! And at the same time as a Jonnas game again?! You guys need to stop hosting games at the same time! Your games are simply too good to divide one's attention between! :p I fear I'll do either one injustice by being too engaged in the other ... for now I'll simply observe this one - I don't know anything about the theme, either, but it sounds great!

:( you missed the medieval mafia too. I know you're busy though :)

:( Trust me, I hate it, but I don't feel right participating in mafias where I can't guarantee I'll be as active as I want to. The Ace Attorney Mafia is a very big exception due to the theme, otherwise I wouldn't even be in any mafia games right now.

@Dazz @Ellmeister

Any other takers?

Would play but I haven't read it... and playing the Phoenix Wright mafia game has made me think twice about signing up for games of which I'm not familiar with the theme. Hope theres a good old vanilla game coming up, set in Italy, townies vs mafia, coming up soon. :p

Everyone is in the same boat :p the only person I know who has read the book is Aqui1a and he's terrible at these games ;)