Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Facebook haters gonna hate

Ellmeister

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear this is the third thread I've seen about this.

This is thread to talk about how people are annoyed/not annoyed how a website that is about letting people talk has changed slightly.

I find it amusing.

Not being all uppity and arsey, it's actually quite funny.

My dad has a page for his business, but he wants to organise the people who like the page in alphabetical order so he can make a promotion for them. Is there a way to look at the people who liked the page in alphabetical order, even with some sort of userscript?

...and so I can finally tell you guys that I knew this shit was coming. What? I do work for one of the new apps!

We basically sat and watched the Facebook conference at work and have been slaving over our new app for quite some time, which is partly why Facebook changed, but obviously I couldn't tell you guys that.

I think it'll be great more so for people who really do want to use Facebook without having twitter and blogs, to keep it all in one place, obviously you don't have to use all the features and frankly so of it is pretty cool.

Anyway, I like the idea of new Facebook, should be interesting :D

As a Dev you get to start using it from now apparently, are you using it, do you like it?

We got the Spotify side rather than the Facebook side, so I've not had Facebook yet, I get to wait like common folk :grin:.

But I can say for those who like Spotify and use Facebook, it is going to be really good, I mean I was pretty impressed when I was told, there's more on the Spotify website.

/shamelessplugging.

Nightwolf, now you work for Spotify can you make it so that when I load it up it doesn't ask me to link my account every single time?

Also I do pay for Spotify, so I am exempt from the "free service moaning" stuff.

Just watched the Spotify and Facebook video...

Looks very cool.

I've always thought music closely linked to a social networking website would be awesome.

I remember MySpace had that sort of close integration and it was super fun and never annoying.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!