N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

I'm pretty sure gARYgREATIE* is an old banned member come back, mostly from this post:

This one's for Dan Dare:

"Kevin how's the coffee? Yep."

Not funniest moment in my life (that was probably when Jack Carrington farted) but it was damn funny.

But you never know...

Man, first you hate on my Speedball II Signature and then you accuse me of being a banned member. Whats with all the hate? I've known dan dare for about 15 years. He can prove it if you want.

P.s. you're sigs gaaaaaayyy lol

Fair enough, though I did mention in the post that I could be wrong. you just reminded me of someone.

Plus signatures should be rated for design and how much work was put into them. Not what movie/game/TV show, ect they're from.

D on the run! D on the run! D on the run run run!

I heart SB2.

btw, Emasher I am only messing about I appreciate what you mean. Still, Brutal Deluxe is the best name for a Deathsport team ever.

Fishman, can I say Gaywad?

Matching bracelets that say "Dan Dare and gARYgREATIE*" or I don't believe you :p

Actually I was gonna show you some photos from our civil partnership ceremony.

Fair enough, though I did mention in the post that I could be wrong. you just reminded me of someone.

Plus signatures should be rated for design and how much work was put into them. Not what movie/game/TV show, ect they're from.

Bah. Signatures should only be rated when they're new. People are ratings WHORES who go back to rate other people's sigs ten times a page when they've got exactly the same sig.

Plus the rate the sig and rate the av threads should totally be merged. Then burned instantly too - but one shouldn't ask for too much.

Bah. Signatures should only be rated when they're new. People are ratings WHORES who go back to rate other people's sigs ten times a page when they've got exactly the same sig.

Plus the rate the sig and rate the av threads should totally be merged. Then burned instantly too - but one shouldn't ask for too much.

But as Shorty has said; posts will then be merged chronologically so it would be madness and nonsense. Madness AND nonsense!

Who even looks back to see what ratings other peoples' avatars and signatures got?

Thats true actually.

Maybe we should make a "What do you think of my new signature" thread.

It cuts out the bull shit. :heh:

(No point in a competition one mind, as my current one would clearly win)

Im so freaking awesome.