The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3 has ended, majority was reached.

Votes:

Heroicjanitor (9): mr-paul, Jayseven, Yvonne, Diageo, Chairdriver, Paj!, Jonnas, Zell

Aqui1a (1): Esequiel

Majority is 9

There was much to discuss at the roundtable today but Heroicjanitor was at the top of the agenda. The Knights interrogated him and decided that he had to go. Hugo Casterly got up out of his seat with a solemn look on his face.

"My friends..." He began... and then turned tail and fled. He was chased to the castle gates where it seemed he would escape when an arrow flew over the heads of the entourage of following Knights. It hit Sir Casterly square in the back and he fell into the moat.

The Knights looked over the edge of the drawbridge but all they saw were the tails of the crocodiles as they ducked under the water to their prey.

Hugo Casterly has been killed. He was plotting against the King. Heroicjanitor is no longer in the game.

Night 3 starts now, please send in your PMs

16 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Jayseven

Esequiel

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Aqui1a

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourcedoth

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Heroicjanitor

Edited by The Peeps

Night 3

KLoNk roamed free once again tonight and found many Knights had stayed in their rooms.

A keen-eyed Knight took out his telescope and headed for the North Tower for a good view of his target. He was not in the best of moods having been detained for the previous 2 nights so when another Knight came up to him, he was rather rude.

"OH What now? Am I never allowed to leave my room?!"

The other Knight said nothing, but drew his sword.

"Oh typical..."

Darwin Fryfield was not a fighter and had no sword to defend himself with. His attacker stabbed him in the gut and left him for dead.

Darwin Fryfield has been found dead. He could've tracked people if given the opportunity. He was good. Jayseven is no longer in the game.

15 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Aqui1a

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourcedoth

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

DAY 4 BEGINETH

Majority is 8

Of aqui1a I know not what to think

perhaps ideas will be loosened by drink?

As for me I've been doing the rounds

lute in hand I inspected the grounds

day 1 I visited Aqu1la but did not stay for long

day 2 I found Jay who refused my song

day 3 Chairdriver, but was told to move on

what could it be

that I'm doing so wrong?

Got nothing. Couldn't find Jonnas' room. Apparently on the south corridor but his door wasn't to be seen.

Also, just a bit of info that could mean something - jay's target last night was ReZ.

I believe he was either killed before he got to me, or was roleblocked. (I was informed no one reached me) - thanks to whoever left what they left on my table yesterday.

Sorry I haven't posted much recently, I'm on holiday at the moment and don't have access to the net very often. Seems to be going okay so far, though, with one maff down already and one or possibly two more to be questioned.

I have to say I find it odd that heroic defended Jonnas right at the end before he died. Now, he must've known that we'd pick up on this, and it would give Jonnas a chance to say "why would I want a mafia team mate to defend me? Obviously he was trying to make me look guilty when I'm not", but seeing as the evidence is pointing towards him potentially killing, I reckon this was a double-bluff. Obviously I have no proof, but it struck me as odd yesterday when heroic said it and I was interested to see what his alignment turned out to be as I scrolled down. So yeah, that's something.

I'd very much like to hear from Aqui1a too, considering Cube managed to get the same lying result for him as he did for a confirmed maffioso...

Right, I definitely don't like killers and think we should go after Jonnas. However, a number of people are implicating Aqui1a? Personally I'd rather go for Jonnas now and then go for Aqui1a tomorrow?

In fact, as I'm painting and partying today I'll vote now lest I miss another deadline;

Vote:Jonnas

Oh right, I forgot I hadn't cleared that up yet.

I admit, I did lie about being the protector from Night 2. I wanted to divert attention from the real protector, for a simple reason: I am working with that protector. I can communicate with him/her outside of the thread. But obviously, I won't reveal that identity. I can reveal who was protected that night, though: Cube. Cube's life was saved that night, confirming his innocence.

Me, I am indeed the vigilante. I did kill Tales that night. I suspected him. Unfortunately, it was hard to justify my suspicion, considering it was made based on trusting aqui1a's words, and Tales' alignment wasn't revealed upon death (I don't know if this was an unfortunate side-effect from my power, or if it was about Tales alone). That is why I lied about my power, but ReZ saw me anyway, foiling my cover.

As for last night, someone locked me in my bedroom with bricks. Someone built a wall around my door, preventing me from leaving the room. Apparently it also prevented others from targeting me. Must've been a jailkeeper.

Aaand that's about it. I should say that I really don't have many more suspicions right now, and if I kill again, you will know it was me, considering I execute in the name of the King.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!